LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting ready for the mall

Before you know it, warm weather will be here.  Since my wife can't have kids (medical reasons), she has made me into her "Baby Linda".  She has said she always wanted a baby girl.  I resisted this at first, I just wanted to be her 'little diaper boy'.  But when she found out about my love for adult cross-dressing (M to F), all my power to resist crumbled.  She now totally has her way with me, making "Baby Linda" into whatever she wants her (me) to be.  I couldn't be happier!  She dresses me up in little pink "sissy dress" with tons of ruffles on it, and puts little pink bows or ribbons in my hair.  She bought me some plastic panties to put over my diaper.  They're medium pink with darker pink floral pattern on them.  she calls them my "crinklies".  She even dyed all my cloth diapers pink, for when the weather gets too hot to wear the plastic panties.  You need to know that the dress is short enough that the bottom 1/3 of my diaper or panties is exposed.  I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist anyway, so I totally enjoy that.  I mentioned earlier that she always has her way with me.  Maybe I'm worrying about nothing here, but a wild thought just came to me.  What if she gets a wild idea to breast-feed me in public?  We often do it at home as well as bottle-feeding.  That would be just like her to do that.  I'm sure I would enjoy it immensely, but mall security would probably take a dim view of that.  That could possibly land both of us in jail!  I'm maybe getting carried away here, but can you imagine what my cell mate might say or do after he asked me:  "Well, what are you in for?"

Now there is a fair amount of chatter on this site about ABDL furniture (cribs, high chairs, etc.), but little if any about transportation needs.  Baby Linda needs an adult-size stroller, for when mommy takes her (me) to the mall.  Mommy has said that she wants to show Baby Linda off to all her friends when the weather gets warmer.  I can hardly wait!  So do any of you other members here know where I can get a stroller?

I'm sure if you go to the local mall, somewhere near the back, you will find a special store for big sissy babies. They are always there (or at least that's what the stories tell me) then your wife can buy you an adult sized stroller, bouncer, highchair and everything else then she can convert the spare bedroom into a nursery for you and you can be a baby 24/7.

Breastfeeding in public is no big deal, I mean there are all sorts of debates about it with kids when it's required but I'm sure it's acceptable for an adult to do it as part of their kinky play... Babies need to drink right? Just get your wife to lift her top up in public and latch on preferably with as many people watching as possible. Maybe some other ladies will want to take their turn feeding the big baby and they will volunteer to take over until you make big excited squirties in your diaper. To be honest it sounds perfectly reasonable to risk going to jail and getting put on the sex offenders lists.

Of course your wife will want to show you to her friends. What self-respecting wife wouldn't want to expose their private lives to everyone they know? I'm sure there'll be a picnic in the park where you can play in the sandpit whilst your wife and all her friends have a good adult time, you'll eventually succumb to the inevitable and make little mud pies in your diaper and then your wife will have to change you in front of all her friends.

In short... Screw laws, screw common decency and screw reality

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Elfy said:

I'm sure if you go to the local mall, somewhere near the back, you will find a special store for big sissy babies. They are always there (or at least that's what the stories tell me) then your wife can buy you an adult sized stroller, bouncer, highchair and everything else then she can convert the spare bedroom into a nursery for you and you can be a baby 24/7.

Breastfeeding in public is no big deal, I mean there are all sorts of debates about it with kids when it's required but I'm sure it's acceptable for an adult to do it as part of their kinky play... Babies need to drink right? Just get your wife to lift her top up in public and latch on preferably with as many people watching as possible. Maybe some other ladies will want to take their turn feeding the big baby and they will volunteer to take over until you make big excited squirties in your diaper. To be honest it sounds perfectly reasonable to risk going to jail and getting put on the sex offenders lists.

Of course your wife will want to show you to her friends. What self-respecting wife wouldn't want to expose their private lives to everyone they know? I'm sure there'll be a picnic in the park where you can play in the sandpit whilst your wife and all her friends have a good adult time, you'll eventually succumb to the inevitable and make little mud pies in your diaper and then your wife will have to change you in front of all her friends.

In short... Screw laws, screw common decency and screw reality

I don't know if you are trolling or...

12 hours ago, Elfy said:

In short... Screw laws, screw common decency and screw reality

LMFAO Elfy! Well said.

I'll be checking the internet news over the summer I'm sure there will be a headline somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update here.  She scuttled the idea of the adult stroller.  She said that I was doing so well with my 'diaper waddle' that it would be a shame to hide that with a stroller.  So I guess when the warmer weather does finally get here, I'll be waddling around the mall hand-in-hand with her while being double-diapered and wearing the frilly little dress that I talked about earlier.  COME ON SUMMER!!

I just love her so much, she's so good to me.  As part of my wife (Mommy) getting me (Baby Linda) ready for my first mall visit when warm weather finally gets here, she has given me a few 'pointers' as part of my 'training'.   She told me yesterday:  "I don't know whether you know this or not, but some women just go nuts when they see a cute little baby out in public.  Even though they're total strangers, they will probably come up to you and start talking baby talk to you.  When they do that, just smile at them and giggle a little bit.  You have such a cute little baby giggle, don't hide it.  If they tickle you or kiss you or even fondle you, just let them have their way with you and act like you're enjoying it.  I don't think that should be a problem for you, since you're constantly craving affection anywhere you can get it.  If they accidentally hurt you in any way, then its OK to cry.  However if you do want to cry, I don't want any loud outbursts, just your cute little baby whimpers.  If you stay on your good behavior while we're there, I will give you a little treat.  I will take you to the ice cream shop and get you a little kiddie-size caramel sundae.  I will spoon feed it to you there."  I'm really getting anxious to go the mall and go shopping with her and show off my new dress and my diapered bottom and my newly learned 'diaper waddle'.  Warmer weather can't get here soon enough.

Oh no Elfy, that would be too easy.  If you're going to bad-mouth me at every turn, then I want to make you at least work for it by chasing me from thread to thread.

Oh no Elfy, that would be too easy.  If you're going to bad-mouth me at every turn, then I want to make you at least work for it by chasing me from thread to thread.

Hahahahaha! Okay I'll admit that was funny! :D

I'll make it easier by merging your threads and letting you know that if you create more threads about it you might find you won't be making too many more threads in future. :)

A new thread for everything is unnecessary and bordering on spamming.