LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

where can i buy adult sized velcro shoes?

You could always get some white geriatric shoes from K-Mart and decorate them with a fabric marker. I had black velcro shoes that I got back in college that worked pretty well.

-piper

Here in Ohio, there is a discount shoe store called Payless (not sure how popular payless is as a company) however they sell a shoe brand by the name of KangaROOS. KangaROOS are a brand that is known for including pockets outside the shoe (like kangaroos! The ones I seen at Payless was very colorful, had both a Velcro pocket and shoelace with Velcro strapes over both the shoe laces and pocket on the side of the shoe! The second I seen it, it reminded of adult sized kid shoes! However... I just forgot about said shoes until reading this article... :lol: They where pretty awesome and according to their website, they are exclusively sold at Payless! ^_^

And then there is of course EBAY - Search for "Velcro shoes" - you will find some 27k styles shapes varieties .

Often in newspaper ads there are Velcro shoes for the mobility impaired folk who can't be troubled with lacing shoes.

Since this is a diaper forum - check for the medical aids available when shopping a diaper warehouse venue. 

Payless as mention previously - sometimes Famous Footwear and DSW shoes. Check Sears/KMart - Kohls -

Wal*Mart - Target and other department stores maybe even Macy's.

Slightly more difficult is finding the Velcro shoes in your size.