LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Myrtle Beach Represent!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

24/7 ABDL lifestyler- local Myrtle beach resident! I have a full playroom/nursery and you may know me from YouTube? I’m just looking to make friends in the community. While I wear diapers 24/7, I’m really mostly looking for Nearby friends who age regress and would want to do baby activities and play with toys with me. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2019 at 5:23 PM, Mommyndbabyboy125 said:

Myrtle beach res here. Both my husband and I. Today was the first time I tried myself. I’m usually just mommy. 

Hey, I sent you a PM. I'm a switch, and my wife plays sometimes but she has to be in the right headspace for it. I'm looking to connect with other ABDL's. Let me know if both want to talk.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:20 PM, Mindlesslydiapered said:

24/7 ABDL lifestyler- local Myrtle beach resident! I have a full playroom/nursery and you may know me from YouTube? I’m just looking to make friends in the community. While I wear diapers 24/7, I’m really mostly looking for Nearby friends who age regress and would want to do baby activities and play with toys with me. 

Hey, sent you a PM. I'm also looking for nearby friends. Let me know if you would like to talk sometime. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! 
Not a Myrtle Beach resident but a Charleston native who comes to Myrtle Beach quite often. I’ve been a DL as long as I can remember and wear 24/7. We should try and get a group together for a meetup somewhere. I know for me personally I’ve never met another ABDL and think meeting others would really be a good thing for everyone. Would y’all be interested in trying to get a meetup together? Hope everyone had a good Christmas!!!

• Like 1

I dont know if anyone is on Fetlife, but I've started a group there called Myrtle Beach Littlespace. I'm wanting to create a support community here and looking for people who want to participate. I'm wanting to find people to go do some fun things with like bowling, minigolf, and also going out to eat whether it's a fast food meal or a sit-down deal. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 1:16 PM, hawkeyejones63 said:

Any other babies (or mommies/daddies) here on the beach?

I am completely blown away that someone who has written one of my FAVORITE stories on here (Camden’s Second Chance) lives so close to me! I’m also in Myrtle Beach myself, I’m a 26 year old guy who is in major need of getting thrown in some diapers! 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:20 PM, Mindlesslydiapered said:

I’ve seen your videos all over the place, on different websites that I’ve used for various ABDL content as well as on YouTube, I believe? You are so good, and I can’t believe you’re also in the area! Would love to hang out sometime! 

• 5 months later...