LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet diapers ok/ wet pants not. Is it just me?

So I wet the bed this morning. It took a little while before I was told to go into my punishment diapers. This reminded me of how much I hate sitting in wet pants. It really bothers me. Yet I can sit in wet cloth or disposable diapers without a thought until they get soaked. Anyone else like this or am I strange?

• Like 2

I’m like that too. I hate wet pants or a wet bed, but wearing a wet diaper is comfortable.

• Like 2

I've found that good disposables don't really feel wet until they are darn near saturated.  I can sit in a moderately wet diaper for quite a while.  Wet pants just feel really uncomfortable and cold.  Those I have to get out of right away.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's a completely different feeling. People who have never wet a nappy as an adult assume it feels cold and wet and uncomfortable, when it's quite the opposite. Nappies are designed to keep you dry and comfortable!

I like the feeling of wetting myself in regular clothes, but not staying in them for long afterwards.

Wet diapers are quite comfortable for me as long as there are no leaks.  Wetting my pants is quite enjoyable.  Staying in my wet pants once they cool, not so much.

If I'm awake and wearing a diaper I don't mind a minor leak on my clothing. It reminds me I've "had an accident". However I do not enjoy sitting in soaked pants. When I wet the bed I don't mind sleeping in it, especially when I wake up cold/wet and realize what happened. At that point the bed and I are already wet, and the bed is protected so I let go and warm things back up down there. But once in fully awake and aware I need to get up and outta my soaked bed and PJ'S. 

Cheers

• Like 1

If I'm awake and wearing a diaper I don't mind a minor leak on my clothing. It reminds me I've "had an accident". However I do not enjoy sitting in soaked pants. When I wet the bed I don't mind sleeping in it, especially when I wake up cold/wet and realize what happened. At that point the bed and I are already wet, and the bed is protected so I let go and warm things back up down there. But once in fully awake and aware I need to get up and outta my soaked bed and PJ'S. 

Cheers

I don't mind sleeping in a wet bed either

Water is one of nature’s best heat sinks. It saps heat from the human body.

A wet diaper locks the moisture away while keeping it close to the skin, hence close to body temperature. It feels dry and warm. That’s why the inside of your diaper can feel warm while the outside feels cold to the touch.

Wet pants stay wet and stand out from the body more, dropping in temperature faster.

Same principal holds true for why you can leak and not notice it until you move. So long as you remain on top of the wet patch, the furniture stays body temp. Once you move, feels cold and wet.

I don't have a thing for wetting my pants.  I do not like walking around wet, and that includes in a swimsuit after getting out of the pool or at the beach.  Diapers are different.  I only wet myself when I am wearing diapers and while I enjoy both dry and soaked diapers, it is totally different walking around in a wet diaper than walking around in wet underpants or wet pants.  The feeling is totally different for me.

• Like 1

Wet pants quickly get cold and uncomfortable, even if it's a small spot.

Wet diapers on the other hand can be very comfortable up until they are nearly 100% saturated and perhaps even when leaking (although I don't try to leak sometimes it will happen, but I'm careful so it's never a big leak).

It also helps to have high quality diapers instead of low quality, low absorbency diapers like depends and such.

I have mixed feelings on this.  Pants wetting is ok while you’re doing it but you’re unlikely to see me wandering about in a wet pair of jeans afterwards whereas I prefer my nappies wet and changing them is governed by leakage and/or the need to not be wearing nappies: little else.

Bedwetting is like pants wetting.  It can be fun for a short period of time but for me, it’s not a long haul play.  Sleeping in a cool, wet bed for me is near impossible:  I’ve tried.  Sleeping in a wet nappy is lovely.

My partner used to participate with me in that kind of thing because the absence of nappies made the progression to sex fairly quick whereas nappies I would be disinclined to remove.

Also, a part of the “nappy” thing is the secret naughtiness.  You are all dry on the outside and only you know that you’ve done a secret wee in your pants.  That kind of goes away in a pants-wetting scenario.  Also, if my nappies leak - I need to deal with this.  I'm intolerant of leaking nappies.

I don't like wet pants or wet bed either but I am hoping I can become a bedwetter again because then I can hopefully get away with diapers more. I asked my wife if it would be easier for her if I needed the diapers medically and she said it would because at least then there would be a physical reason for them.

I love all wet nappies, pants or bed. Unfortunately I am in no position to wee the bed nowadays but I used to when I was in the army and slept in a 4 person room on my own. I used to wet the bed and by the time morning came the bed had dried through my body heat. Bliss

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Poobottom said:

I love all wet nappies, pants or bed. Unfortunately I am in no position to wee the bed nowadays but I used to when I was in the army and slept in a 4 person room on my own. I used to wet the bed and by the time morning came the bed had dried through my body heat. Bliss

Great! Did you have protection or wet the mattress?

I agree in that I enjoy wet diapers, but wet pants I don't like. I wonder if at least for me, this is because a wet diaper stays "warmer" longer against the skin than wet pants do? Just a thought.

On 6/5/2018 at 9:03 PM, peepantsx said:

Great! Did you have protection or wet the mattress?

I did wet the mattress 

• Like 1
On 6/9/2018 at 3:33 AM, Poobottom said:

I did wet the mattress 

Did somebody in the army notice the smell of pee in the room? 

On 3/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, stevewet said:

I don't mind sleeping in a wet bed either

But how can you sleep over the cold sheets? If I'm not diapered (warm) I can't sleep because of coldness. I wish I could be able to sleep in a damp and cold bed. I think that's an important step I need to accomplish in order to become a real bedwetter.

12 hours ago, peepantsx said:

Did somebody in the army notice the smell of pee in the room? 

But how can you sleep over the cold sheets? If I'm not diapered (warm) I can't sleep because of coldness. I wish I could be able to sleep in a damp and cold bed. I think that's an important step I need to accomplish in order to become a real bedwetter.

If you used flannelette sheets and have a washable bed pad the wet patch stays warm.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...