LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in diapers :( Anyone ever wet because they forgot they were not diapered?

Ok so she finally gave yesterday and let me back in underwear yesterday morning. Last night she went to bed early and I stayed up late doing paperwork. I was lazy and she was sleeping so I didn't diaper up. I woke up dry last three mornings anyway. Woke half way up early this morning and had to pee. I tried to let go but my body held back. Strange I kinda thought. So as I was sort of drifting off I told myself the cloth diapers can handle it and with that out it came. Only then I fully woke up as a wet spot formed around me. Opps. Back in diapers today for my standard punishment for wetting the bed. Hopefully she only does it for the standard day. Any one else ever wet because they forgot they were not diapered?

I have quite a few times including this last Sunday. When I wasn't in briefs my wife had me in panties cause the laundry needs to be done. I was talking a nap and wokeup with a small wet spot on my panties and went to goto the bathroom but I only tinkled a little. So I went to the kitchen and was making my dinner when out of nowhere I started just pissing uncontrollably in my panties and all over the kitchen floor to where the puddle was so big it covered half the kitchen floor. So ya it's happened to me

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

One of the last times I went without a diaper (maybe 3-4 months ago) I had an accident while I was sitting down at my computer.  It was pretty much from reflex of always releasing in a diaper.  My Mommy doesnt want me going without diapers now and I'm ok with that.

Yep. I'm in diapers most of the time but when I go without I sometimes have real accidents. I think it's because I'm so used to not holding it anymore. Best to just stay diapered.

No. My diapers are such that it is impossible NOT to know that you have them on or not