LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi kindred spirits

Hi I'm a 35 year old man living in Georgia. That's the u.s. I am a father a Christian and a boyfriend. I am incontinent but when I accepted what I was i quickly began to realize I loved my diaper. If you live near me don't be shy as I've yet to actually meet another diaper lover.

It’s good to see other Christians that also have a baby side. It’s hard to balance sometimes. When your incontinent, life can sometimes be challenging to say the very least. I think it would be nice to start a forum for Christians with a ABDL side. What do y’all think?

It’s good to see other Christians that also have a baby side. It’s hard to balance sometimes. When your incontinent, life can sometimes be challenging to say the very least. I think it would be nice to start a forum for Christians with a ABDL side. What do y’all think?

I think that's a Great idea I'm sure that there are others that may not be into the absolutely. Side  but suffer with incontinence and need somebody else to help them deal with it  if you're serious and can start such a group be sure to let know 

Hi and welcome Chris. Nice to be meeting you, and glad you joined us. There are many here, who are like yourself, or similar situation. Needing diapers, and finding they like wearing diapers too. So, make yourself comfy, have fun and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome, Chris.  I too am a Christian (of the Anglican variety) and I don't see any conflict between my wet interests, use of diapers and my faith.  Although I don't need to use diapers for medical reasons (yet at least) I enjoy wearing and using them.  I'm sure God can cope with the immense variety that is to be found in human nature.