LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at the doctors part 2

The term is transgender and it isn't a kink. When my fiancée dressed up in women's clothes it was a terrifying experience for her and the start of a medical journey that, five years later, is still in progress. Wearing a diaper to the doctor when it isn't for medical need and you expect them to see that whole area is not a necessity and therefore very different.

It isn't really comparable to wearing diapers to the doctor when you don't have to. I have gone to the doctor whilst padded plenty of times because it helps with anxiety but if I suspect they may want to examine that area I won't wear, I have no desire to involve someone who doesn't care and will only be concerned about it.

Keep it friendly chaps!

I refer everyone to my earlier post, specifically the bold part.

It feels like this is getting off-topic and needlessly heated and everyone is using it as an excuse to grind their axes.

I will ask everyone to take a step back and a deep breath. We can have different viewpoints on these things without one side or the other being monsters. Friendly debate is fine but things are starting to get a little out of hand.

Kinsy....the failure isn't yours.  Who do you think gave out all those participation ribbons and the rest of that BS?  MY generation.  If 22 is your true age then I am old enough to be your father.  In fact...your dad might be right around my age now.

We've lost something.  There used to be more resilience in the population.  People used to treat one another with respect and kindness.  Adversity didn't shake people to the core like it seems to today.  Sure...we've come a long ways towards tolerance and making sure people can live the way they choose but the strength of character has diminished.  There just doesn't seem to be the will required in order to right the ship.  That is too bad.

It certainly isn't limited to the so called Millenial generation either.  I know plenty of Gen X'ers who walk around in perpetual victimhood as well.

I hope the OP realises that he is walking on thin ice in regards to his.....for lack of a better term.....exhibitionism.  You might just find yourself at the center of some unwanted attention that might spread out to your regular life.  There is a time and place to wear diapers.  Some wear out of necessity while some wear for comfort.  I hope you really consider your actions moving forward.

Kinsey, I'm sorry you are getting this here, we should all be more clear on consent.  I think your description of when consent is needed(when a person is or may become aroused) is bang on.

I like the fact that you advocate for wearing discretely in public, and draw a distinction between that and using strangers for personal gratification.  I agree.

I think many people in this lifestyle are desperately lonely, and I was-- for decades.  After a while, I could see people being tempted to intentionally exposing themselves because they are going crazy from deprivation.

After all, wearing a diaper without anybody ever noticing is like a tree falling in the forest: does it even matter? Sure, it feels nice, but how lonely to never talk about it.  Our sexual expression needs to be seen, it's part of the creative/expressive part of our brains.  

That's why it's important to be intimate with others, as hard as that may seem.  Some people have given up, thinking "no normal person will want me, and the diaper girls are all taken!" And yet there is this desire to share this intimate part with somebody.

I've spent a lot of time on the topic of AB/DL and gender comparison, like, WAY too much time, lol.  I eventually understood what I needed too, after fighting for years with this topic.

They share qualities (secrecy, judgement, isolation, etc) but they originate from totally different needs.  This is impossible to prove, because we are in the land of constructs, rather than concrete facts, but let me share the final place I got to after much discussion:

I sometimes get "diapered out," and the ABDL desire wanes.  Its not that I stop being ABDL, but I don't feel up to it.  When I was younger, I would purge in these negative cycles, but I've learned to accept them, and just put my stuff in the closet.  Let me be clear: I have been an ABDL for my whole life, and will always be one, but sometimes I just don't want/need it.

A lot of you can relate to these moments, it's a very common experience: "I just can't little out," or "I need to take a break."

Those of you with actual kids, like me, know this even more so.  When you take your little toddler kids to the park and play on the equipment with them, you don't get a "thrill" out of it (even if you go to the same park after dark to feel little).  When you parent, you switch this off.

I had an MtF girlfriend for a while, who was also ABDL.  She sometimes felt she wanted to take a break from ABDL, but NEVER did she say "I think I am tired of being a woman today." 

I hope that helps some of you wrestling with this. Read it again if you need to, it's a massive revelation I had one day that liberated my mind.

There may be people out there who are truly age-dysphoric, but I think that is very rare, and most of what we talk about here is intermittent sexual expression.

I also acknowledge that there are some gender issues here around sexual expression. 

Men are taught to pursue women, to "be a man" by "getting the girl" like some big Zelda game. Yet society hates men for it.  We encourage and reward sexual aggression, but persecute men for engaging in it.  We are in general, disgusted by male sexuality.  Compare the image of a woman pleasuring herself to a guy "fapping." Disgusting, right?

Women are taught to keep sexual desires hidden, and that sexual expression should be subtle.  Yet we love it when women express themselves.  They are conditioned to be "nice," but really, female aggression is very respected and admired.

All these issues tangle together, so don't hang your hat on anything, we are evolving as a species, and there will be some disagreement.

I have been with a mommy for 5 years now.  There is no end to our love for each other, and as that has developed, my need to be witnessed has disappeared.  It's like a healing journey of going back to being a vulnerable little boy and doing this properly.  She was totally vanilla, but she loves this, and consents to every single inch of it.  I get everything I ever wanted, even the most taboo aspects, and I just need to be honest, respect her, and ask for consent.  Asking for consent is the happy, balanced experience of "being a man" I was missing all those years.

I know it may be frustrating to hear, but if you are isolated, and going to parks late at night sitting alone and feeling empty on the swings, you need to get back to finding a partner.  You can do it! PM me if you feel lonely and like you'll never have a partner, I will help you if I can.

Sorry for the long post.  Forgive me if I have offended anybody in my ignorance, and feel free to correct me.  I seem to have no shortage of ignorance, lol.

• Like 1

We've lost something.  There used to be more resilience in the population.  People used to treat one another with respect and kindness.  Adversity didn't shake people to the core like it seems to today.  Sure...we've come a long ways towards tolerance and making sure people can live the way they choose but the strength of character has diminished.  There just doesn't seem to be the will required in order to right the ship.  That is too bad.

I feel i need to point out some false beliefs that are being seen through rose tinted goggles. People DID NOT treat one another better. I remember my father telling me when he was in school it was normal to beat the hell out of someone for being gay, no other reason. You can see news paper clippings from when weed was outlawed claiming a black man on weed was shot in the heart 12 times and still attempted to rape a white women. This belief that we use have "strength of character" is a lie, people could just get away with more. Look at how many sexual assault cases that come out today that go back decades, people didnt just start being sexually assaulted they just couldn't come forward until now.  Today people know victims can come forward to get justice, however that is the doubled-edged sword. Someone who is sexually assaulted can come forward (mostly) and get justice. However now a person that gets cut in line at McDonalds also wants justice.

The whole debate that is on here is about intent.  Lets say you like wearing diapers but not sexually, like how some people like boxers or briefs or for the ladies panties or thongs. If your underwear is like any other underwear then it doesnt matter. Manslaughter and murder are different because of intent, thats what this is about.  This is why ab/dl is a slippery slope, we like diapers and many times get sexual pleasure from it.  If and AB/DL goes out of their way to spend time at a park or a daycare just to a baby wearing a diaper that is wrong.  You are using a childs to fulfill your sexual desires, intent is everything

An old friend used to say that "offense is taken- not given" and to a point I agree. Those who are easily offended need to avoid situations where they can expect to become offended and if they don't then part of the blame is their own <_< But when someone does something offensive and knew that it is likely to offend then they alone bear the blame :angry:

Kind of tough knowing where to draw the line sometimes, but in other cases the line is quite clear. Specifically if you expose your diaper to someone who any sensible person would surmise that they would rather not see it (like a Doctor) then it's all your fault and the exposure is unforgivable :bash: Yet if you need to wear diapers then that situation changes because your wearing to the Doctor's was in no way meant to be offensive. So part of the process in deciding where the line is at is based on whether it was a necessary act or not. Which in the OP's case it might not have been totally necessary but the wearing was a prudent act regardless. Had they worn to the doctor's when they didn't have any need to then it would be wrong, but that isn't what happened so don't bash the OP or those in a similar situation.

If you do something with the intent to be offensive then you're wrong. In those cases you deserve the bashing you'll get and you have no right to complain. The same principle goes for exhibitionism :angry: If you become offended by something which was not intended to be offensive and would not be seen as being offensive by the average sensible person then you are wrong and you deserve the bashing you feel inside :o

Everyone has the right to feel offended; indeed it is a common feeling and not necessarily wrong. But that doesn't automatically give you the right to cause the offender to change, nor does it give you the right to be offensive back to them in return. When you feel offended the correct response is to first ask yourself why you feel like that ;) If you can't find a logical reasonable cause for the offense then maybe the problem is you, not them. Next is to look around and see if other seemingly sensible people are also being offended; if they are being affected too then maybe you're right, but if they aren't then you need to do some deep thinking about yourself. 

Regardless all this, you never have the right to be offensive to others intentionally, even in return to their clear intentional offending of you. Such hypocrisy is never right no matter what.

Bettypooh

• Like 2

OMG, did we seriously get into a big debate over exhibitionism of diapers in public because a poster found comfort in wearing a diaper to a doctor's office when he was facing a potential misfunction:(

There was nothing in the OP that indicated any thrill from that situation, unless you think potentially crapping your pants and puking in public is thrilling.  I’ve done both, and have never found any thrill from either.  The original post was merely about finding some bit of comfort in a terrible situation, and there is no reason to pass judgment against anybody for that.

Obviously, there is a line.   And I’ve seen posts from people who are clearly crossed the line.   They are finding some sort of thrill when they fill a diaper and make people notice that they used a diaper, and if that was the case- I’m all for criticizing.  

I’ve worn diapers or pull-ups to the doctor office a few times.   I go in for blood work that requires them to take a pint of blood from me, and it takes about 20 minutes.    I have to hydrate, and slightly nervous, which makes me need to pee.   So I wear a Pull Up style to the oncology clinic, and nobody has said anything.    I also wear Pull-Ups when I go for my MRI every six months.   It’s a forty-five-minute scan, and I’m afraid that I may get the urge to pee in the middle of the scan.   The pull up is merely a security blanket, because if I wear the Pull Up- I don’t get the urge, and I don’t use it.   The same thing happens on short flights, or drives

I have no physical need for a diaper.    I can hold it long enough that I can make it the whole SFO-LAX flight needing to pee without having an accident.   Is it offensive that I choose to wear on those flights, or when I go for the MRI or phlebotomy?    On the plane, I’m merely sitting quietly in my window seat watching my tablet.  Even if I found some secret thrill out of it (I don’t), but I didn’t actively try to expose myself- who in hell gets to pass any judgment.

Transgender is NOT a kink. The fact that you lump them together is horrifying.

However, like you said, "You didn't ask them to participate." You showed up in a diaper, wanting to "get" caught without asking them if they wanted anything to do with your kink. There job forces them to participate, and even if they do not realize they were involved in your kink, it does not mean you did not force it on them without consent.

A the drunk girl at a party may not remember you feeling her up, but you still violated her even if she never knows it. This is the same thing. I don't get why consent is so hard for you to understand, although I think the conflation of transgender individuals with kinks does shine a light on the problem.

No one is getting hurt physically nor mentally, so I do see your view. 

I'll be honest....I don't do it for jollies or to go into the bathroom and masturbate after the visit....nothing like that, but I do it for sympathy..... I think it's why I started the whole diaper thing when I was 6 years old, sympathy.  I saw the love and care my cousin got by everyone, getting snuggled, diapered, all of it.  Guess in my strange mind I wanted to be back  in that feeling of being coddled, diapered...dependent, but I was a lanky 6 year old.... no one thought I was cute! lmao.  It obviously hasn't left me, because I now envy people that HAVE to wear diapers in the hospital, have nurses change them ect ect......like a baby.   Of course if I were really in that position for ral, it would be different....not fun.  I guess I play pretend at the doctors with a diaper on, to ease that crave I have since I was 6.   I can't get anymore honest than that.

P.S.

I was so sick that day I ended up ripping the diaper off and throwing it away, it was no fun at all and I just wanted to feel better.