LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at the doctors part 2

I couldn't find my other post about wearing diapers to the doctors.

A month ago I actually gained a very real and understandable reason to wear a diaper to the doctors and really needed them!  I woke up in the morning terribly sick from what I thought was a stomach virus. Well.....I had bad diarrhea, real bad, literally could not hold it and had a problem all day from it.  I actually wore a depends underwear as I tried to shake off the virus. Sorry for the TMI.  Well time past and I was feeling worse and worse then it sprung into my head to make an appointment and wear diapers to the doctors while having a totally valid reason that wouldn't be questioned. I felt like hell though, went WalMart and got a pair of sweat pants, then I  puked up in the middle of walmart. By that time I felt so bad that wearing diapers to the doctor was not appealing at all.  I did put one on and made an appointment, sat in the waiting room, but I felt so horrid I ended up scrapping the idea. Went to the bathroom and took it off, didn't even care about it anymore.  I told the doctor that I had bad diarrhea and made a comment "I almost had to buy depends"  She smiled and said she saw that all the time and it would of been a good idea if I wasn't sure about things.   DAMN! I could of totally pulled it off.  However when you are so sick, I really didn't feel like the diaper thing.....oh well.

Turned out to be strep that got into my gastric tract.....it was horrible.  

I wore all through my colonoscopy prep.    I was prepared to tell them "just in case" when I got to the procedure, but they   leave you by yourself to get undressed.   

I've worn them for my semi-regular MRI check but I just wear a t-shirt and sweatpants so they don't even ask me to get undressed.    My wife asked me if I was concerned wearing a diaper to the ENT, and I pointed out if he gets down there I'm getting another ENT.   Reminds me of that doctor on the old Scrubs show that always had people remove their pants even to have their eyes checked.

• Like 1

I have so many problems with this. Why do you want your doctor to see you in diapers? Is it for you? People, consent is more then just getting the ok to stick your dick in a girl. Consent is about making sure everyone included in your fetish or fetish behavior is there of their own free will.

Don't force your kink on people. That is part of why fetish communities have such a bad rap. Some people just don't understand consent and they damage public representation for the rest of us.

Diapers are a kind of underwear. If you're at a place that expects you to strip down to your underwear, it's not really exhibitionism. He also had a quite valid medical reason what with the diarrhea, so I don't really see the problem.

My thought is if you are incontinent and normally wear diapers, then you can't go without them unless you want to wet your pants, the furniture and everything else.  That includes wearing them to the doctor office.  It's in your medical records and would be expected.  In fact, your doctor would probably be more surprised and ask more questions if you showed up without diapers in a case like that.

If you are experiencing something like severe diarrhea, urinary leakage from a bladder or UTI due to being sick, I can see wearing some protection in that situation to keep from wetting or soiling yourself.  As AlluminumBlack said in his first post, " I told the doctor that I had bad diarrhea and made a comment "I almost had to buy depends"  She smiled and said she saw that all the time and it would of been a good idea if I wasn't sure about things".  I've been in that situation a few times myself,  having eaten pizza at a food court and then having diarrhea which I couldn't completely hold until I got to the nearest restroom, slightly soiling my underwear.  It's no fun being in a restroom stall having to clean your briefs with toilet paper!

It causes the controversy here with some people when you just decide to wear diapers to your doctor office for getting your own personal jollies from others seeing you in diapers.  The doctor and nurses don't care, they have seen plenty of their patents who have actual incontinence wearing diapers many times.  They are professionals doing their job and it's just part of their profession.  The thing is, when you are not incontinent and wear diapers to your doctor's office for your personal jollies knowing you will have to strip down and everyone will see you wearing them, that can be perceived differently by some people here.  You might be thought of as taking up extra time from your doctor because he wouldn't be doing his job unless he asked you if you were having bladder control issues or other continence issues.  If you lie to him and say "Yes, I have been having issues", then again you are taking up his time for "problems" you didn't book your appointment for.  If you are bold enough to come out and say, "No problem doctor.  I have a fetish for diapers and just like to wear and use them", then you are percieved as being an exhibitionist and forcing your fetish on other people for the shock value and your own personal excitement. 

It's not the idea of wearing diapers to your doctor visit when you have an actual need for them that bothers some people, weather that need is permanent incontinence or a temporary problem brought om by the flu or other illness or infection.  I think what bothers some people is forcing others to see you wearing diapers for your own personal fetish when you have no actual need to wear or be seen in diapers.  I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying some people here who may be AB/DL or incontinent themselves might have issues with your personal motivations.   

I have so many problems with this. Why do you want your doctor to see you in diapers? Is it for you? People, consent is more then just getting the ok to stick your dick in a girl. Consent is about making sure everyone included in your fetish or fetish behavior is there of their own free will.

Don't force your kink on people. That is part of why fetish communities have such a bad rap. Some people just don't understand consent and they damage public representation for the rest of us.
That like saying don't wear in public. Your bringing your kinks to the public it's a bad rap. What if get into an accident the EMTs might see you have a diaper on. Then you go to the ER and they see it too O no you might give the community a bad RAP! The truth of the matter is doctor's and heath care professionals don't care whether it under wear, a pull up or a diaper. If anything they will ask you about why your wearing it. Then the ball is in your court.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The OP of this thread does not represent you and you do not represent him.  If you feel this way that's your deal.  I don't think the OP consented to your judgment.

The OP of this thread does not represent you and you do not represent him.  If you feel this way that's your deal.  I don't think the OP consented to your judgment.
What is OP.
LOOK AT YOU ALL HOSTILY.
It wasn't a judgment. It was a statement. I don't judge MY community and tell them that they should and shouldn't do! This is a diaper talk Site and all I did is put my two cents in on the conversation. And you get all hostily toward me.

I assure you, people in the medical profession don't give a shit what you wear, or why you wear it. What they do care about is people who are all creepy AF and possibly trying to get some kind of sexual gratification from them. And trust me, they know the difference.

If you want to wear diapers, wear them. But don't wear diapers to a Dr. Appointment because you think it will be fun or exciting. I wear diapers all the time, I've worn to all my doctor visits for years, and it's never been creepy because I am honest and open with my doc and I'm not wearing for a thrill.

Something else to consider - your desires to do this may be a result of a desire to share your secret, which is understandable and OK. I don't know if you have ever told anyone that you're a DL or whatever but maybe start there? A therapist is a good place to start if you don't have anyone you know will react positively.

I assure you, people in the medical profession don't give a shit what you wear, or why you wear it. What they do care about is people who are all creepy AF and possibly trying to get some kind of sexual gratification from them. And trust me, they know the difference.
If you want to wear diapers, wear them. But don't wear diapers to a Dr. Appointment because you think it will be fun or exciting. I wear diapers all the time, I've worn to all my doctor visits for years, and it's never been creepy because I am honest and open with my doc and I'm not wearing for a thrill.
Something else to consider - your desires to do this may be a result of a desire to share your secret, which is understandable and OK. I don't know if you have ever told anyone that you're a DL or whatever but maybe start there? A therapist is a good place to start if you don't have anyone you know will react positively.
Good analogy

I have been 24/7 for 5 years now (except a couple dr's appointments and work physicals)  My last Dr's appointment was last month and I went undiapered.  I wet my pants on the way home.  I might start wearing to the doctor's from now on.  

I have been 24/7 for 5 years now (except a couple dr's appointments and work physicals)  My last Dr's appointment was last month and I went undiapered.  I wet my pants on the way home.  I might start wearing to the doctor's from now on.  
I don't have a urine problem. I'm fecal inconsistent

Oh, another one of God's gift to DL's.   Having a medical provider see a diaper is not "forcing your kink on them."  You didn't ask them to participate.   There are plenty of transsexuals who wear in public where you can tell they are in transition.   There are a great deal more who are wearing women's underwear underneath (they feel they are being more discrete).   They and most DLs don't go to the doctor's office to be exhibitionists, it is just what they wear.     Unless you go out of your way to show it off or do something obnoxious like asking to be changed or whatever, I fail to see the issue.    You might have some explaining to do if they ask why, but everything we do has implications.   I've got a handful of people with piercings or tats down there that are in similar situations.

Oh, another one of God's gift to DL's.   Having a medical provider see a diaper is not "forcing your kink on them."  You didn't ask them to participate.   There are plenty of transsexuals who wear in public where you can tell they are in transition.   There are a great deal more who are wearing women's underwear underneath (they feel they are being more discrete).   They and most DLs don't go to the doctor's office to be exhibitionists, it is just what they wear.     Unless you go out of your way to show it off or do something obnoxious like asking to be changed or whatever, I fail to see the issue.    You might have some explaining to do if they ask why, but everything we do has implications.   I've got a handful of people with piercings or tats down there that are in similar situations.

The term is transgender and it isn't a kink. When my fiancée dressed up in women's clothes it was a terrifying experience for her and the start of a medical journey that, five years later, is still in progress. Wearing a diaper to the doctor when it isn't for medical need and you expect them to see that whole area is not a necessity and therefore very different.

It isn't really comparable to wearing diapers to the doctor when you don't have to. I have gone to the doctor whilst padded plenty of times because it helps with anxiety but if I suspect they may want to examine that area I won't wear, I have no desire to involve someone who doesn't care and will only be concerned about it.

Keep it friendly chaps!

A the drunk girl at a party may not remember you feeling her up, but you still violated her even if she never knows it. This is the same thing. I don't get why consent is so hard for you to understand, although I think the conflation of transgender individuals with kinks does shine a light on the problem.

Do you seriously think someone who shows his or her diapers to someone without consent is anywhere remotely similar to someone who commits a heinous act like sexual assault?

It's not even in the same galaxy.

I don't even think its in the same universe.....

Wow.....just.......wow.

There are some special snowflakes in this world.  This just takes the cake.

Seriously people....harden the fuck up.  One of the huge problems in this world are people getting offended by minor things.  If you let them influence the way that you live then you're not going to have a good time in this world.

Obviously sexual assault is a despicable act and it should be met with the utmost swift retribution that it deserves.  However...I don't think showing off a diaper is even remotely similar.  I don't think I would consider putting someone in prison for it unless it becomes a chronic occurrence or it happens around children.

Now this is just my opinion certainly...but if you want to exhibit this side of yourself then you'd better be willing to suffer the consequences.  People will certainly form opinions about you and some of those will be quite negative....as we have seen here.

I...for one....would get quite the laugh out of seeing someone who OBVIOUSLY doesn't need DIAPERS wearing them IF they were deliberately putting them on display.  I would not share similar thoughts if I happened to notice someone wearing diapers and they were trying to be discreet.  Making fun of people with physical and mental impairments is just not proper.

I think this is the difference for me.  Someone has to bend down, weather in a store, working, crawling under a cupboard or crawlspace and their shirt rides up exposing their underwear, or in most cases their hairy butt crack, that is an accident but still makes me feel, "Ewwww!".  Sometimes some of them take precautions to try and keep it from happening (although they could do more) but it still happens in their daily work.  Others who purpously let it show for whatever reason is the big difference, weather that be diapers, thong, panties or boxers.  They have some motivation for showing off their underwear, and that includes the stupid punks who buckle their pants around their butt or theighs and walk around with their boxers showing.  Maybe they want to show affiliation with a gang or something.  I laugh thinking those are the kind of people who get in trouble with the law and I picture them trying to run from the cops and tripping over their pants because they are buckled so low they can't run!  :lol:  It's just as intrusive to people around them as it is to see someone's diaper showing way out their pants or someone's hairy butt crack when they bend down.  Personally, I'd rather not see any underwear showing, but if it came to a choice between a diaper showing, a hairy butt crack or some punk walking around with his pants half way down his legs, I'd say the diaper is the lesser evil of all of them. 

• Like 1

I love how everything you said has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of consent, other then telling others it is their fault when people are assholes. (That is what you are doing when you tell people to harden up and call them snowflakes.) I do get where you are coming from. You are in the camp where the victims are responsible for the crimes. I mean, if the diaper on a person who does not need them bothers them, they should just avoid the people who wear them right?

Until one of them walks into your office, drops his pants and there is a diaper. Guess they should just harden up, right?

You know, I have a theory on why women are so often the biggest proponents of consent. It takes being a victim to realize the shit that happens, and women are the victims more. I really hope you one day understand consent, and I pray to God that you do not learn about it the way I did, and so many other women did.

How is the weather up there on your soap box?  Why is almost every single post you make about how everyone is doing something abhorrent?  What exactly makes you qualified to tell everyone else what to think and how to behave? Where would we ever be without your constant virtue signaling?  All I get out of your posts is that we should all be deeply ashamed of ourselves and keep everything as hidden as possible because someone somewhere might be offended.  

I guess you are the only one who is living as an adult baby in the correct way?

Offence is a sliding scale though.  As you said...some folks won't mind being sent dick picks (why would anyone send those is beyond me) but there are certainly some folks out there who would take major offence to that.  Understandable for sure.

However.....it seems as though we are overly sensitive to even minor indiscretions today.  There is this popular culture of victimhood that is prevalent in today's society and it really needs to stop.  You're not a victim if you happen to see someone wearing inappropriate clothing and folks need to stop acting like one.

Ultimately....my point is that people just need to calm the fuck down.  Harden the fuck up.  Smack people that need a good smack.  And get on with their lives.  If you witness something on TV that offends you....you're not a victim....you're offended.  That's it.  People get offended each and every day by even the most minor things.  get over it and move on.