LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training pants fabric

So I'm thinking about trying to make my own training pants. Does anyone have fabric and pattern recommendations?

Stop by your local fabric store and browse around.  At different times of the year they have different prints.  Christmas time has Christmas themes, Halloween, spring, fall, etc.  You have lots of kiddie printed fabric, especially in flannel as mothers who sew cloths for their kids often use it for pajamas.  Not sure where you can get a patteren.  Maybe do a google search for adult underwear patterns or adult training pants patterns.  People are kinky enough that you can probably find several.

If you have a bit of pattern know-how, you might also be able to size-up kids patterns (Its really just a lot of math) or use other patterns to get the area you need (Swim suits?)
I believe when I tried something similar I used a tracing of my plastic pants for guidance.

If you have a bit of pattern know-how, you might also be able to size-up kids patterns (Its really just a lot of math) or use other patterns to get the area you need (Swim suits?)
I believe when I tried something similar I used a tracing of my plastic pants for guidance.

I actually managed to find a good one on another site now I just have to select the inner fabric material. I actually found something really cool  for the outer waterproof layer.

https://www.wazoodle.com/fabrics/pul-fabric/1mil/life-rocks.html