LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'mnew here

, Hi I'm Chris from Bristol in the UK, and I have worn nappies & plastic pants virtually all my life. I was born in the sixties so very much a terry nappy person. I am very fortunate to have a wife that has been my Mummy for over thirty years. We are very relaxed about our baby play and I wear a nappies most of the time. As a couple we would love to meet nice couples or real female AB or DL's.

Please be nice and lets find out more about each other :)

• Like 3

, Hi I'm Chris from Bristol in the UK, and I have worn nappies & plastic pants virtually all my life. I was born in the sixties so very much a terry nappy person. I am very fortunate to have a wife that has been my Mummy for over thirty years. We are very relaxed about our baby play and I wear a nappies most of the time. As a couple we would love to meet nice couples or real female AB or DL's.

Please be nice and lets find out more about each other :)

Hello welcome to the neighborhood come on in relax I'm sure you'll find friends here I'm Gene you'll find everybody here nice and friendly 

• Like 1

Hello and please feel welcome Chris. Glad to meet you, and happy you have joined us. It is nice, being married to someone who understands, and is willing to participate. I haven't been married quite as long as that, but I do have a wonderful wife. She loves to be a part of the AB/DL thing, and we have great fun together. 

I too am a product of the 60's, and favor cloth diapers/nappies, and plastic pants. Never had terry cloth nappies, not till later when the internet came along. But, I do now, and love them too. Don't know why terries were not used so much here in the USA? Terry cloth was used for some training pants here though.

Well, I hope to see you round here some Chris. Have fun and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been incontinent for as long as I can remember. I was always told that I'd out-grow bed and pants wetting... Never did. I'm retired now and I think you'll find DD a fine place to hang out and explore.

I forgot to mention...    I've just started reading and subscribing to Canal Boat Magazine. I must confess that my Ignorance of the extensive Canal System in the UK, along with all of the related knowledge associated with the Industrial Revolution, Narrow Boats, Locks, Tow Paths, and Aqueducts is more than just embarrassing, I just can't believe that I missed this wonder for all of these years.  When I hit the lottery, Bespoke Narrow Boat here I come. :04_EmoticonsHDcom: