LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering......

This all started innocently enough.  My wife asked me a couple weeks ago what went through my mind whenever I was pleasuring myself in my loaded diaper.  So I told her.  I said that I fantasized that she was shooting a warm slippery brown snake down the front of my diaper while sitting on my tummy.  Her snake would crawl down my tummy until it was pressing against my manhood from the front while my own poop was pounding my manhood from behind.  So she said:  “Oh that’s so awesome.  No wonder you have such wild orgasms when you do that.”

I said that my fantasy would probably never happen because we never needed to both poop at the same time.  Then she said:  “Well, maybe with a little help from my friends”.  I asked her what she meant by that so she volunteered the names of 5 of her “girlfriends”; them being Linda, Debbie, Sharon, Judy and Marilee.  Now all 5 of those women are “hotties” each in their own unique way, especially Judy.  I nick-named her “Judy Jiggles” because of the way her butt cheeks jiggle when she wears this certain skirt and walks in high heels.  Her butt-jiggling makes her skirt do this wild little dance on her hips.  My wife said that she would have her girlfriends all take their turns shooting their poopies down my diaper from the front as well as the back, except for Judy.  She went on to say: “Since you love Judy’s butt so much I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson.  I’m going to have Judy sit on your face when she poops, instead of taking her turn in your diaper, that way you won't think her butt is so great”.  I said that I didn’t think that would ever happen, since how would she ever get all 5 of them to poop at the same time.  She said:  “Leave that to me.  I’ll find a way.”  That was 2 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything about it since.

So this might remain just a fantasy with me forever.  Have any of you others ever had fantasies like this?  Have these fantasies ever turned into reality for any of you?  if so, what was that like?  Just wondering......

Archived