LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Pants...random thought. Not serious

Training Pants for little kids- Like big kid underwear, but absorbent in case they don't make it to the toilet in time. 

Training Pants for Adult Babies/Littles- Like a diaper, but easier to pull off and on in case you don't feel like peeing or pooping your pants just then.

I remember routinely wearing training pants, or as my family called them "trainers", long after I reached puberty. My bladder was small and over-active, so for me thinner 'regular' panties were simply impractical. Sometimes I voluntarily covered my trainers with vinyl panties. Only a few times do I remember actually 'wetting' my trainers. Most days I would just dribble slightly. That would have been obvious had I been wearing big girl panties.

Because of my over-active bladder my Mom would nicely ask me to wear a pinned gauze 'just-in-case' diaper on long trips or to special events were finding a ladies room would be difficult. I would hold it in as long as possible, but when my bladder pressure became too much I just wet my diaper.I would telll Mom. She would change my diaper at the next stop or when it was convenient. As a kid on trips I frequently carried the diaper bag. After I reverted to bedwetting at puberty I was taught to change my own diapers. From then on when diapered I carried a discreet diaper bag.

These days my routine daytime diapers are GoodNites Tru-Fit. I carry a few of those disposable lines, wipes and disposal baggies.

Yeah, this is not what I meant.  I'm not looking for trainers or whatever.  I was just having a bit of fun at the differences in perspective.  It's not meant to be particularly deep, revelatory or seeking advice.

Just weird little differences in perspective.  Like how for people who have continence issues, (regardless of age) the pull-up style is primarily for "in case I can't make it to the toilet" situations.

Where from a purely kink side, functionally trainers are more like "if I don't want to go in my diaper".   (And yes, I know there's issues of discretion and stuff that make trainers better.) 

Or other weird little things like how babies eat their dinner at a (high)chair and deal with hygiene at a (changing) table.  But adults eat their dinner at a (dining) table and deal with basic hygiene at a special chair (toilet). 

Just something dumb and silly.  Sorry the joke fell flat or whatever. 

This is why I love this sight. I kind of forgot about my "trianers" as they were called. The underwear with the thick middle panel. When younger mom had me wear them many times with plastic pants. I remember as I got older I no longer wore the plastic pants as I had better control. I grew up with not a lot and mom would always try to save money. I remember still wearing them into early grade school as my every day underwear because I remember asking when I could get underwear like the other boys. My grandma started buying underwear for Christmas. I wonder how old I was before I had normal underwear.

I have a vivid memory, of a time my younger cousin came to visit. He had been kinda late in being potty trained, (another story), anyway he would have been about 4, and we had to stop playing. He need to use the bathroom, but had to ask his mother to undo his pants, and help him up onto the toilet. I was surprised to see, he was wearing plastic training pants. The kind that were terry cloth inside, and plastic covered. I thought it was kinda cool he was still wearing these, ( I knew I liked diapers and plastic pants, even way back then). He seemed a bit embarrassed, that his plastic training pants were displayed. I couldn't help it, but I was thrilled to see plastic pants, and didn't do much to make him feel less embarrassed about the whole scene. But, his mother did nothing to try and lessen his training pants from being seen, or exposed. As a matter of fact, once he was done, his shirt ended up tucked in behind his plastic pants in back. They stuck out above his pants, and were plainly visible there after.      

My oldest memory is standing in the living room wearing only training pants :) Back when money was easier, I had a pair made with added padding which was a bad move- they're like a pull-on diaper instead. I wear pull-ups around the house and use them like training pants to catch the drips and dribbles. And when I feel lazy or naughty I use them like a diaper :blush: Training pants feel different emotionally too. My favorite ones  are made from two pairs of XL girl's panties with a terry-cloth soaker panel sewn in between :girl_happy:

It's nice to have all the different wearing options :D

Bettypooh