LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recomendations With Pairing Adult toys and Diapers

padded_husky

So forgive me if this is not a good place to post this as I seen similar posts on this subject in different places. However, I currently don't own any adult toys in my collection (At one point I owned one of those cheap $20 dildos from one of the local adult entertainment stores but I've since then thrown it away.) and would like to expand my non-existent toy collection. More specifically, I've seen a few people (unrelated to this forum) mention the Lovense Hush Plug which is a vibrating anal plug that can be controlled wirelessly from anywhere in the world via their smartphone app. It Looks very interesting and was curious if anyone has had any experience with this or wearing anal plugs in general?:huh: I want to buy something that I could sometimes use with a diaper and I feel like anal plugs are perfect for that and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this brand or could recommend any other anal plugs?^_^ I'm open to any adult toy products that you might find go well with a nice thick diaper as well! :wub: I just want to splurge on something for myself to enhance the "naughty" time I spend in diapers. :wub: I also have a small curiosity in chastity cages which could be something I try in the future but right now I'm focused on the enhanced enjoyment that my crinkled butt (quite literally) receives as I consistently feel unsatisfied in that department (if that makes sense...:huh:). Anyways, All recommendations are graciously welcomed! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if your up to this but I have a recommendation that will combine diapers an anal plug and some real bondage.

Look for an inflatable rubber anal plug. Next up is to create  a real locking panty girdle. This requires some effort to alter a womens long leg panty girdle with a side zipper so that it can be locked on over the anal plug and diapers. I have a complete description of how to create such a locking girdle if you are really interested in that. 

And finally to lock the girdle on, there is a new product out which is a digital count down lock. This is used instead of a regular lock because there are no keys. Instead you set the hours and minutes and hit the start button. There is NO ESCAPE from this countdown lock until it reaches down to all zeros. Imagine if your locked into this girdle with the diaper and anal plug in place and you have set this countdown lock for 3 hours. No matter how dirty or wet you are, your still going to have to wait out all 3 hours before the lock will allow you release.

Interested????? 

If yes, write me back and I will provide details, the cost of the products and where to buy them plus a written description on how to make a real locked on girdle. 

• Like 1

Consider this and with it being LOCKED on to prevent removal:

Can highly recommend the ANEROS* device !

With the Aneros device firmly seated in the aft launching tube any movement creates a incredible tickling tingling tantalizing toying massage with the prostrate with blast

off potential uncontained followed shortly thereafter - ENJOY to the fullest extent !

Further comment is whatever plug device you get - the sizing is critical to keep it in place unless a restraining method is employed.

An inflation device is one method but perhaps not as tickle friendly as the Aneros.

A vibrating plug would be an enhancement - turn on and even more so if done with a remote control - diabolical fiendish thrill.

In the heat of frenzy sex an ill fitting device can be expelled putting an end to the fun so yes a girdle - tight fitting panty or an ass strap to keep the critter in place is needed.

If locked beneath tightly padded doubled diapers in a diaper cover the effect may be more effective by forcing the waddling walk -

think of a whirling dervish baby elephant waltz dance. Be careful if your heart ticker can't take the pace - and the beat goes on - - - - - and on - - - - -

s-l2255XFX2W1O.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, AlliR said:

Not sure if your up to this but I have a recommendation that will combine diapers an anal plug and some real bondage.

Look for an inflatable rubber anal plug. Next up is to create  a real locking panty girdle. This requires some effort to alter a womens long leg panty girdle with a side zipper so that it can be locked on over the anal plug and diapers. I have a complete description of how to create such a locking girdle if you are really interested in that. 

And finally to lock the girdle on, there is a new product out which is a digital count down lock. This is used instead of a regular lock because there are no keys. Instead you set the hours and minutes and hit the start button. There is NO ESCAPE from this countdown lock until it reaches down to all zeros. Imagine if your locked into this girdle with the diaper and anal plug in place and you have set this countdown lock for 3 hours. No matter how dirty or wet you are, your still going to have to wait out all 3 hours before the lock will allow you release.

Interested????? 

If yes, write me back and I will provide details, the cost of the products and where to buy them plus a written description on how to make a real locked on girdle. 

I'm not sure a locking panty girdle is something I'm into but I have considered one of those inflatable plugs? 

9 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Consider this and with it being LOCKED on to prevent removal:

Can highly recommend the ANEROS* device !

With the Aneros device firmly seated in the aft launching tube any movement creates a incredible tickling tingling tantalizing toying massage with the prostrate with blast

off potential uncontained followed shortly thereafter - ENJOY to the fullest extent !

Further comment is whatever plug device you get - the sizing is critical to keep it in place unless a restraining method is employed.

An inflation device is one method but perhaps not as tickle friendly as the Aneros.

A vibrating plug would be an enhancement - turn on and even more so if done with a remote control - diabolical fiendish thrill.

In the heat of frenzy sex an ill fitting device can be expelled putting an end to the fun so yes a girdle - tight fitting panty or an ass strap to keep the critter in place is needed.

If locked beneath tightly padded doubled diapers in a diaper cover the effect may be more effective by forcing the waddling walk -

think of a whirling dervish baby elephant waltz dance. Be careful if your heart ticker can't take the pace - and the beat goes on - - - - - and on - - - - -

s-l2255XFX2W1O.jpg

I've actually read a lot about the Aneros and I've read a lot of reviews online recommending it. Plus, when I was googling "Top Adult Toys" or "Best Anal Toys"...etc Almost every article suggested the Aneros Helix. A lot of people have claimed they have been able to achieve hands free orgasms because of it? So It's definitely something I've been considering. Also, you mentioned that pertaining to plugs, you said size was important when purchasing an anal plug. Do you mean that it might not stay in if it's too small or too large? If I did go with a plug or even the aneros, I would hope to use it in conjunction with a thick diaper. 

There is a natural urge to expel items unsecured in the anal channel - unless the plug is of sufficient size to overcome this the result is expulsion.

Thus for small plugs an ass strap or perhaps a REAL chastity belt through the crotch is necessary to contain the plug.

For the inflatables if not inflated they may pop out but certainly when inflated it is next to impossible to eject - CAUTION here blocking the natural

waste evacuation channel for TOO LONG causing damage of internal organs - subject not taken lightly !

The amount of lubrication used may help hinder or both in using and retaining plugs.

Wearing tight fitting compression type underwear may help in the plug retention as well as a well padded tight fitting diapers with little or no play room.

Personally I need really tight compression pants to keep my aneros in place and even in the heat of masturbation it can be expelled - found the best

method here is to find a flat bench chair toilet lid to sit on to keep it in place read the copy of the specs and the sizing parameters - one size design may not fit all: 

COPY of specs for eBay item 161120985866

To keep your prostate healthy there is nothing that compares to the effectiveness of the Aneros!   

The Aneros needs no batteries--it works by using your own muscle contractions which means YOU are in total control of the direct internal and external prostate massage. As the Aneros pivots forward it gives a direct internal massage of the prostate.  Then, as your sphincter muscles relaxes the Aneros pivots back pressing on the pernieum for an external prostate massage.   

Designed and patented for comfort and effectiveness the Aneros is different in both concept and design and is made of non-porous materials approved by the FDA for both body and fluid contact.   Made in the USA from FDA approved materials.

There are many different Aneros models from which to choose--so you can pick the prostate massager that's just right for you! 

=========================

HELIX Specifications:

1 1/16” diameter at tip, circ. = 3.34”
15/16” diameter at mid-ridge, circ. = 2.94”
1 3/4” from main body to perineum pressure point
4" from tip to top of the base

HELIX SYN Specifications        * NEW! *
   * Coated in fine silicone *

1 1/16" diameter at tip 
15/16" diameter at mid-ridge
1 3/4" from main body to perineum pressure point
4" from tip to top of the base

MGX Specifications:

3/4” diameter at tip, circ. = 2.355”
3/4” diameter at mid-ridge, circ. = 2.355”
4" from tip to base of stem

SGX Specifications:

0.65” diameter at tip
15/16” diameter at mid-ridge, circ. = 2.94”
3.5" from tip to base of stem

PROGASM Specifications:  (all colors)

1.25” diameter at widest part of tip
1.30” diameter at mid-ridge
1.52” from center of stem to perineum pressure point
0.60” perineum tab diameter
4.75” overall height

NOTE:    The Progasm is for more advaced use due to its LARGER size.  Ask questions before purchase as there are no returns due to the nature of the item.

MAXIMUS Specifications:

1 1/16” diameter at tip, circ. = 3.34"
1 1/8” diameter at mid-ridge, circ. = 3.53”
4.0" from tip to base of stem

EUPHO Specifications:

3/4” Tip width 
1” Mid-range width
4.0" Insertable from tip to base of stem

EUPHO SYN Specifications        * NEW! *

* Coated in fine silicone *

3/4” Tip width 
1” Mid-range width
4.0" Insertable from tip to base of stem

PERIDISE Specifications:

The perfect pair!   Two sizes:  22mm & 20mm head sizes.  Unisex.
4.0" overall length

Tempo Specifications:

7/8” diameter at widest part of tip
5/8” diameter at mid-ridge
1/2” diameter near bottom
1-3/8” diameter base
3-3/4" insertion length

Made of medical grade steel

DeVice:     * NEW! *

With a shape identical to the Aneros Vice, the deVice is designed to accommodate rocking and sitting during use. It is made of solid, soft silicone. It offers an effective and comfortable prostate massage while giving the user the option to rock with it inserted while seated.

FOR HER     The Aneros EVI:     * NEW! *

The anatomically designed Evi by Aneros offers the ability to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, which help a woman perform a strong vise-like grip during intercourse; enhance arousal through increased blood flow; have multiple, more intense orgasms, more often; enhance bladder control; and facilitate healthy pregnancy

Upon insertion, the curved front of the bulb stimulates the user’s G-spot, and the handle is designed to stimulate the clitoris without vibration. The unique hands-free design should fit all women. Evi is covered in velvet-touch silicone and measures 5.7 in. It can be worn undetected under clothing.

On 4/1/2018 at 7:56 PM, AlliR said:

Interested????? 

I am most interested in a digital timer lock. If used to prevent a diaper from being removed using a locking harness. Then add a water timer that releases set amounts of water at a set time attached to a inserted enema tube then put it all into a backpack locked into place with a additional digital timer lock then take a walk. Please advice on where to get this digital timer lock. Thank you in advance for any help

• 9 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 9:56 PM, AlliR said:

Interested????? 

For a male you might want to start with compression shorts.  They better fit the male anatomy.  Also you can get them that hold a cup.  The cup prevents naughty rubbing. 

9 hours ago, 1950potty said:

For a male you might want to start with compression shorts.  They better fit the male anatomy.  Also you can get them that hold a cup.  The cup prevents naughty rubbing. 

For those compression shorts - think bike pants - the neat feature is the padded crotch - they call these things padded panties !

With padded crotch piece a cup pad liner or even a cb chastity device will be right at home all comfortably held snug in place.

Can be worn in public too but best have a bicycle as a prop to justify that customary bulge.

Oh and that butt plug will be just as snug too - just be careful sitting on that bike seat !