LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rainbow's End

• 2 weeks later...

I missed two new chapters. Well at least I caught up again. I liked the reference to Naughty  Christmas. That’s a fantastic story of its own. I am not sure of the attraction Bridget has for Moira. I don’t think it is the diapers although it appears that both are somewhat interested in them. I was happy I could give it a like today and will be looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2018 at 7:03 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

She’d never even worn diapers out in public.

I just now caught that.

Would love to see an update on this.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I just now caught that.

Would love to see an update on this.

Caught what? Seems like a fairly straightforward sentence to me. :/

Also I second that sentiment on the update. :)

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wasn't it established that Bridget is a DL in like the 1st chapter?

Exactly why I need an update.  I'm forgetting everything.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Exactly why I need an update.  I'm forgetting everything.

Yeah, it's hard to remember a lot of details when you go so long without an update. <_<

(Was that too passive-aggressive?)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, it's hard to remember a lot of details when you go so long without an update. <_<

(Was that too passive-aggressive?)

Perfecto!

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good. I try to go for just passive-aggressive enough in most of my altercations. ;)

:)  You're good at it.  Now will Kitten go for it......

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't updated this because I've been waffling on a few decisions.  One involves a subplot that I may or may not weave in.  The second- and biggest- one is I've been toying with the idea of releasing this as an e-book when I do get around to finishing it.  I've got a few other stories I'd launch as e-books, too.  I find myself in a position where even a little extra income wouldn't hurt.  I'm under no delusions I'd be making much bank as an ABDL author, but I also figure it's worth a shot.   I've also toyed with the idea of a patreon- update there early then post here a week or so later, which seems to have worked well for a few authors- but I'm too inconsistent for a patreon.  Plus, with an e-book, people would get to read the stories at once instead of waiting eons for me to update. :D   I'm already figuring on the pricing after browsing through Amazon/ kindle's ABDL selection-  my ball park price would be less than a fancy Starbucks coffee. 

I agree that Patreon isn't a good idea unless you put out consistent content.

I'd say if you think you can make money off of your stories than you should give it a try. :) But keep in mind that you'd be losing out on the social aspect of your stories. You wouldn't have people commenting saying how much they loved that chapter or guessing what comes next. Some authors here find that not only helpful, but deeply satisfying. But if you don't really feel that way; if Likes and Comments don't really drive you, then you should totally give E-books a shot. :)

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I agree that Patreon isn't a good idea unless you put out consistent content.

I'd say if you think you can make money off of your stories than you should give it a try. :) But keep in mind that you'd be losing out on the social aspect of your stories. You wouldn't have people commenting saying how much they loved that chapter or guessing what comes next. Some authors here find that not only helpful, but deeply satisfying. But if you don't really feel that way; if Likes and Comments don't really drive you, then you should totally give E-books a shot. :)

Those are good points- but that's what the review section on amazon is for. :D  If people enjoy the story - or don't/ wanna critique it- they can still comment.  And reading it all in one go lets them judge the pacing + tone, which is one thing you don't get when a story's posted a scene at a time.   I always enjoy feedback, but I've already got a few people from another forum willing to give me a read + critique before I upload it for sale.    Likes and comments are fun, but the biggest motivation is the potential for increasing my income, even by a little bit.   I'm looking at it as more of an experiment- try it and see how it goes.   Never know until you try! :D   I've got nothing to loose, and worse comes to worse, it just doesn't work.    You never know what the future holds. 

• 3 years later...