LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New DL, recently outed

Hi everybody!

I'm 22, and just broke up with my girlfriend, who was the first person I every loved, and the first person I ever told my secret to. She outed me to my family and on facebook.

Since my secret's out, I might as well come to terms with part of my psychology, and try to find similar people.

Its really scary having to assume everyone is gonna think you're disgusting and abnormally abnormal!

So here I am! Very excited to be a part of a community that understands and accepts the fact that I've wanted to wear diapers since I can remember. 

Thanks to everyone in advance for support and friendship. Im VERY excited to start this chapter of my life!

Wow. That's horrible! :( I'm so sorry.

Rest assured you will find plenty of friends here. You just made one now! :) If you ever need/want to talk about anything shoot me a message. I'm here for you, man. 

Also here's a good thing you can tell people who question your... unusual lifestyle:

Everyone has their coping mechanisms. Some people drink. Others do drugs. You happen to like wearing diapers. Now, when compared to booze & drugs, diapers don't seem so bad now do they?

Hi everybody!

I'm 22, and just broke up with my girlfriend, who was the first person I every loved, and the first person I ever told my secret to. She outed me to my family and on facebook.

Since my secret's out, I might as well come to terms with part of my psychology, and try to find similar people.

Its really scary having to assume everyone is gonna think you're disgusting and abnormally abnormal!

So here I am! Very excited to be a part of a community that understands and accepts the fact that I've wanted to wear diapers since I can remember. 

Thanks to everyone in advance for support and friendship. Im VERY excited to start this chapter of my life!

Wow, I'm sorry she did that! That's awful and inexcusable. I've had exes that I was pretty damn mad at, but I'd never do something like that. That's just a whole new level of wrong.

Hi everybody!

I am so sorry to hear of your unfortunate breakup .  What was disgusting was your ex-girlfriend announcing to the world your wonderful uniqueness.  If that was her behavior then you are better off seeking someone that accepts you and loves you unconditionally.  

Here wearing diapers are nornal and a place to be comfortable exploring your feelings and desires about them.  A lot of us had have breakups and relationship woes in the past and can help support you with that as well.  I am excited you are ready to move on with your life and start wearing your diapers proudly.

So sorry it happened.  You will find someone else although the hurt might be there for a while.  If she did that to you, she wasn't the one for you to begin with.  If it was really love on her part she would have overlooked any of your kinks.  The thing is, people are young at age 18 and 22.  Hormones are raging and often you are still trying to find your place in life.  I personally don't think at that age people are often really ready to settle down and commit to each other.   If you are serious you really don't have a lot of options other than being open about your kinks and AB/DL, but unfortunatly, people can be very vindictive if there is a break up.  Either do exactly as the other person orders and controls you, or she may out you to everyone.  That is the chance we take when telling someone about our fetish.  I hope your family and friends are understanding and don't give you a hard time now that the secret is out.  Keep in mind one thing.  I am a very firm believer that what goes around comes around.  I have seen it happen way to many times.  Someone does you a bad turn, Karma dictates that a bad turn will happen to them.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you and you will have a good life!

• 3 weeks later...

I am very sorry to hear that your ex girlfriend chose to do what she did.  Clearly she has a lot of growing up to do and you're better off without her.  Please be assured that you will find nothing other than friendship and acceptance here.