LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Automatically not clenching the sphincter after wetting?

I'm interested to know if continued non-clenching of the sphincter after wetting has any negative side effects on the ability of the sphincter to maintain its ability to hold urine. The ambivalent nature of my incontinence desires makes me go long periods wearing nappies 24/7 and peeing without clenching or exercising my sphincter, I just pee in sort bursts and dribbles. I'm very good at not clenching my sphincter. And then I go periods where I abstain from wearing and I find myself needing the toilet more often and I have a large after dribble when I finish. I also find myself having trouble falling asleep because I sense the urge to pee. What effects is this having on me? What are the long term consequences?

"You may have a more frequent urge to urinate because you're used to peeing a little at a time all the time, and so you're mentally much more aware of your need to go when your bladder is only a little full."

This is definately the case in my unpotty training process.  When I was not in a diaper for an hour or so I feel the urge to go pee pee every few minutes to the point I have had to sit on the potty constantly and even dribbled into my panties.  When I am diapered I do not notice these feelings at all.

The long terms effects are not wearing diapers are making you miserable.  You should just give into your desires and keep your diapers on permanently.  I know it has been hard but it seems to me your life would be a lot less complicated and sttessful if you just kept your diapers on and be done with it.  

Trust me I was in the exact same place you are.  Not being in a diaper was controlling my every thought and need.  Now I am at peace since I finally committed to be padded fulltime.

I do love wearing nappies. I can't say I have any difficulties wearing nappies or affording them its just when I become horny and and play with myself I lose interest depending on my arousal level. Its not a binge/purge thing because I'm way past feeling  ashamed.