LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How important is feeling Baby-Ish?

I'm wondering where all of us are on this spectrum 

I'm more on the DL side, but I always find myself imagining the things a Mommy would do (doing diaper checks and changes; making comments on how wet, and messy/stinky Baby is)

And i love doing things to put me into that frame of mind (being so into something and wetting and messing like I'm not even doing it, like it's just happening naturally).

How many of you are into making the experience as Baby-Ish and authentic as possible?

Or do you just indulge without the importance on acting like a real baby.

Sometimes I just want to wear diapers. I was mostly a dl until more recent. But more recently I have been embracing the 3-4 year old diapered toddler I feel like when diapered. When I go into toddler mode I want it all like back then. Anything to make it more like that puts me more in that mind set. The more the better, start with diapers, clothes, treatment, how she talks to me, ect. The more I am treated like I am 3 the more I drift off to that time. My wife did that this week without trying. I was masturbating (we are trying to stop that) and was caught and in trouble. She had me change into thick cloth diapers, (required when caught) and locked in chastity and locking plastic pants. I am supposed to get a spanking also, but she had freinds coming over. She instead took me to the bedroom and put me down for a nap and told me she would deal with/ spank me later.

Oh my! This is the first time ever I was put down for a nap. I laid there as her friends came. She told them I was resting. I listened to the adults had fun while I sulked and waited, worrying about how bad my spanking was going to be. After they left she had me lay there. I laid there for 3 and a half hours. When she finally came in she had no spoon or paddle and said I could get up. She wasn't going to spank me. It was'nt untI'll then I noticed I had slipped into toddler mode completely. More than ever. I had felt like I was a kid again waiting for Mom or Dad to get home and punish me. I also remember how it felt when I used to have to go to bed while the grownups would stay up and play! My mind went back in time. My diapers we're wet some and I have no memory of it. I was lost in myself. I loved it.

Very.

I lean more to the AB side rather then the DL side.

Being wrapped up in a warm snuggly blanket with Bagpuss playing gets me instantly into a babyish/little mindset especially if I have a sippy cup, bottle or paci with me.

The baby feeling is the most important to me.  The nappies are a big part of that though, as they are part of giving up control, & reverting to being and feeling like a little.  Best baby feelings: lots, but they include...

- Waddling along in a half-full Safari, when I know, but nobody else does

- Lying in bed cuddling Teddy with my dummy in my mouth, & falling asleep

- Mummy waking me for a feed

- Last night, sitting on the settee with Mummy, watching television and sucking my thumb