LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a couple if unfinished stories here. I've come to a sort of block with them. My way of working through that is to diversify with another short story. This is one of those. 

Chapter 1

Although she was alone in the house this Saturday morning, Sara glanced left and right before pausing, and clicking with her slim finger on the link on the news page displayed on the laptop on the kitchen bench. 

She knew Jim was at the hardware store, but she still felt a kind of nervousness. She took a deep breath, and began to look at the site. 

Sara was 34, happily married, and they were generally doing well. 'They' was her and Jim, her handsome husband. Life was good, except for one thing. 

Sara stared at the images on the site. That the images even had meaning for her now was a measure of the situation. She wiped an unbidden tear from her flawless cheek, and then stared out through the kitchen window to where her lovely little Alfa Romeo, now sold, used to be parked. 

Then the doorbell rang. 

Sara's fingers went to the crotch of her track pants, and briefly rested there before she closed the page and left the kitchen. Then she felt behind at the top of her thighs for the little wings of dark damp that occasionally appeared despite her precautions. Sometimes, increasingly lately, she wet a little without realising it. Some weeks ago, she had started using sanitary pads, which she despised, every day,  She'd managed to hide that from Jim. She had felt as embarrassed for him as she did for herself when it happened at a barbecue recently. Luckily, the only other person to notice was kind enough to take Sara aside and let her know. They left immediately, with Sara in apologetic tears and Jim being kind and understanding as always. She'd gone to the doctor again after that, and had received sympathy but no hope for change. The condition was what it was, as Jim had told her. They had so much else that was good and to be thankful for. 

None of that made Sara feel much better about herself. 34 years old, fit, successful, and having to scope wherever they went for the nearest bathroom. And checking her crotch and bottom  for dampness when the doorbell rang. 

It was a woman doing a survey. Sara dealt with her as politely as she could, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. 

'Thank you,' she said at last, closed the front door, and had to run to the bathroom. 

She knew what was happening as she got to the door. Involuntarily, she gave a short moan and sat on the toilet. There was no time to do anything else. She began crying as she sat, pissing her panties and track pants and listening to her pee cascading into the toilet bowl. 

She heard the front door opening.

'Hi darling!' Jim called. 'Who was that?'

She heard Jim walk into the kitchen. 

'Honey?' he said loudly. 

'In here, in the bathroom,' she replied keeping her voice as steady as she could. 

She must have failed in that, because a moment later she heard Jim's voice outside the door. 

'Are you ok?' he asked. 

'Yep,' she replied, her voice breaking. 

There was a silence. 

'Honey...' Jim said. 

Sara could hear the kindness and concern in his voice. 

'I'm OK, Jim,' she said. 

Another short silence. 

'I love you, honey,' Jim said. 'Just say if you need help.'

Sara nodded, then felt silly, since Jim couldn't see her. 

'Mm,' she managed. 

'OK,' replied Jim. 

There was another brief silence, and she heard his footsteps retreating. 

Sara stood up. Her track pants and undies were saturated. Carefully, she pulled them down together to her thighs, and removed the sodden pad from the panties. She turned and dropped it into the bowl, then unrolled some toilet paper, carefully wiped her crotch and flushed the toilet. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her wet pants, then bunched them up and put them in the laundry basket in the room. 

There was no point in trying to hide what had happened. She would either have to face Jim in soaked pants or come clean, as it were. It wasn't the first time this had happened, and as before, she was glad to have an excuse of sorts. She picked up her shoes and walked pantless into the living room to find Jim. It was awful, she knew that, and tried to banish the weird, erotic little buzz she was feeling. She'd felt that before when something similar had happened. It was a mixture of exhibitionism, which was not part of her personality, and extreme and even strangely exciting vulnerability. She knew how much she needed Jim. She felt helpless. She'd begun shaving her crotch for hygiene since all this started, and facing Jim without any pubic hair felt odd, but exciting. She stood next to the chair he sat in, and despite her intention of explaining what had happened, she found herself crying again and unable to speak. 

'Poor baby,' said Jim gently as Sara moved in front of him and collapsed into his arms. 'You couldn't help it, could you?' he asked in his strong, caring voice. 

Sara shook her head, and gave herself up to his embrace. 

To be continued

• Like 2

Chapter 2

Jim held his wife close. He shifted slightly in the big leather armchair, hoping Sara couldn't feel his firm erection. 

It didn't seem decent, Jim thought, that Sara's embarrassing and debilitating problem should excite him, but it did. Along with the feelings of pure care and love for Sara, and wanting to look after her, Jim was well aware of a strong erotic element. It confused him and made him feel guilty. 

Jim had felt the same way coming home from the doctor's with Sara, after the doctor had advised that she begin wearing her incontinence garments at night. 

Sara's night time issues had reached that stage several weeks ago. She'd been diagnosed as over stressed, and had been given indefinite leave from her job. She'd simply become touo anxious and unsure of herself to carry on. She'd stopped driving, as well, which had distressed her. 

Jim knew how much Sara needed him. He felt it when they went out. Sara always clutched his hand now. It was not the same gentle interlacing of fingers they'd enjoyed before - Jim felt every anxious squeeze of Sara's fingers when they crossed roads, saw a dog, or even walked into a darker than usual place. To his shame, Jim found Sara's growing insecurity arousing too. 

Jim stroked Sara's blonde hair as she lay half naked and sobbing in his arms. He wondered if this was the start of a rerun of her bedwetting issues. The frequency of Sara's wetting had incread to the point where incontinence garments - diapers, Jim thought privately - were the only option. As now, Jim had to hide his erection as best he could as he helped Sara get ready for bed at night. 

'I'm sorry, Jim,' Sara stud, looking up at him as he stroked her hair. 

'Shhh, baby,' said Jim. 'It's ok.'

'But,' sobbed Sara, 'Yesterday...'

'It's ok,' repeated Jim. 'It will work out.'

The previous day, Sara had wet her pants in the car coming home from the mall. That was the third daytime accident she'd had within a week. 

There'd been a lot of sobbing. Sara told Jim tearfully that she couldn't wear her favourite skin tight jeans any more. Jim felt for her, and also found Sara's new track pants look less appealing than the figure hugging jeans, but he understood. He understood too Sara's feelings about wearing thick sanitary pads every day, but now that seemed almost insignificant. Perhaps the doctor's worst predictions were to be realised. Jim wondered if Sara really needed to be in daytime diapers now. He shifted again, desperate to relieve his erection. 

Then he felt warm liquid running over his own pants. 

'Oh,' moaned Sara, 'I'm sorry, Jim, I'm sorry!'

Sara released her hold on Jim and clasped her hands to her bare vulva. 

'I'm sorry!''

'I'm sorry!' she wailed. 

Sara tried to get up, but Jim held her close. For the first time since his teens, he ejaculated without any externall physical assistance. 

'Oh, Jim, I'm sorry!' repeated Sara as the flow of urine diminished. 

'It's ok, baby,' Jim reassured her. 'We're in this together.'

Sara collapsed into tears. Jim held her. It seemed beyond doubt that she needed daytime diapers now. Jim closed his eyes. The future seemed so different now. Jim knew too that a significant part of him was looking forward to it. He felt both ashamed and elated. 

Gently, he helped Sara up. 

'Come on, baby,' he said, kissing her. 'We have to deal with this.'

He helped her, sobbing and leaning against him as they walked, to the bathroom. 

To be continued. 

• Like 2

Chapter 3

That night, Sara wet the bed again. At least the mattress survived. Jim had bought a plastic mattress protector after Sara's third accident to protect the new mattress he'd bought. 

'The old one was due for replacement anyway,' he'd said, full of consideration for poor Sara as usual. 

The following morning, they had showered as usual and Jim had left for work. They had kissed goodbye, and Sara, in track pants again and wearing another thick sanitary pad inside her panties, had planned yet another day at home. They'd briefly discussed her daytime issues, and Sara had agreed to make her doctor's appointment if it happened again. 

The house was neat and tidy as usual, and Sara found daytime TV boring, so there wasn't much for her to do. She didn't feel like reading, so she decided to clean out the closet where the couple kept stuff they didn't use much. Sara opened the closet door, and started unpacking a few boxes. She found the box of her old keepsakes from when she moved out of her parents home when she and Jim married. 

Good grief, she thought, as she sorted through some things she'd had as a child. Why did I keep these? In the box were her favourite soft toys - a little the worse for wear, but still full of memories. Sara felt a peculiar pang of guilt at their being shut up for so long. 

'Hello Fluffy!' she said aloud as she found her very favourite, a pink plush animal somewhat like a lion. It had a zipper along its tummy and used to contain Sara's pyjamas during the day. Sara grinned. She even found her old alphabet blocks. Why did I keep these, she wondered. 

Smiling, she wrote her name with them, remembering her Mummy buying an extra A so she could do just that. More delights followed, some cherished dolls and a tea set. Happily, Sara set up a little tea party with the dolls, and imagined a conversation they might have. 

Sara was glad she'd found all of them again. The tea party became quite animated, and Sara was soon engrossed in its social intricacies. 

The phone rang, and Sara's first thought was that her mummy or daddy would answer it. When it kept ringing, Sara suddenly remembered that she was the only one there, apart from her toys, and had to answer it. 

She'd been sitting cross legged among her little friends, and as she got to her feet she felt the sagging weight and wetness between her legs. She looked, shocked, at the big wet patch on the carpet she'd been sitting in. She felt the sodden crotch of her track pants. The clammy wetness was quite cold. Oh God, she thought. The phone was still ringing and she raced to answer it. 

It was Jim. 

'Hullo?' said Sara, her voice breaking. 

'Hi honey,' said Jim. 

There was a pause. 

'Is everything OK? ' he asked with concern. 

Sara felt flushed. 

'Er, yes,' she said, choking back a sob. 

'Honey?' asked Jim.

Sara spoke through her tears. 

'Jim...' she said. 

'Honey, did you have an accident?' Jim asked her. 

Sara nodded into the phone.

'I mean yes,' she sobbed. 'I wasn't sure, I mean I didn't know...I was, oh Jim, I wet my pants.'

'it's ok, sweetie. Calm down,' said Jim. 'Just take your wet things off and hop in the shower. I'll finish up here and come home. We can sort this out.'

'I love you,' sobbed Sara. 

'I love you too, baby,' Jim said. 

He sat at his desk for a few minutes, one hand on the erection in his pants. As before, he felt both guilt and tingling, erotic pleasure at the thought of Sara wetting her pants in the daytime without realising she was doing it. He dialled Ann, their doctor. 

Sara showered and dried herself. She stood at the chest of drawers in the bedroom, wondering if she should wear the nighttime incontinence pants Jim helped her into at night now. But that seemed extreme. With shaking hands, she put another thick pad inside a pair of the granny panties Jim joked about, and pulled them up to her waist. The pad looked so obvious in front that Sara decided a dres would be better than pants. She found a sundress and slipped it on. Only then did she think of her bra. She didn't have much of a bust, but usually wore one with some well padded cups. It didn't seem worth it today, so she went without. 

She went back to the closet and looked down at the tea party she just 'attended'. At least that had been fun, she thought wistfully. She packed everything away carefully, except for Fluffy, who she carried to the bedroom and placed on the pillow on her side of the bed. That made her feel somewhat happier, and she was sure Jim wouldn't mind. 

Jim didn't work far away, and arrived as Sara was making coffee and looking again at the incontinence website Ann had mentioned. It seemed more rational today to be looking at that than yesterday, but Sara still felt strange as she scrolled through the options on the site. Again, she closed the site when she heard Jim opening the front door. 

'How's my little girl?' said Jim, wrapping his arms around Sara. 

To be continued.

• Like 1

I like few stories here. I'm incon, not DL or AB. I like the idea of a story with positive support, not shaming and abuse like I see in so many. You are heading down a path I am very happy with, PLEASE keep it up.

Loved it. Sally actually having the roles reversed? Not our Sally, say it isn’t so. Her reputation as a man eater will suffer for this. 

Seriously I really did enjoy this and I am disappointed that I didn’t have a like available to give it. Can’t wait to read more.?