LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Boy with a Vast Memory Bank

Hello, everyone! I've been posting on other sites for a while but decided to finally migrate over here. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. Initially, it was for medical reasons (scoliosis and some other birth defects that had me bowel-incontinent until about 7, and bladder-incontinent for MUCH longer, basically until I got on the right medication at 20 or so). I also spent tons of time in hospitals. I kind of lived in denial about my love of diapers until I was a bit older; I knew I loved them when I was a teen, but didn't really let myself get super into them until I was in college.

My parents were... well, decent overall, I guess, but pretty neglectful and kind of clueless. My mom also had a lot of depression when I was a kid, so she'd leave me in a wet/messy diaper for HOURS. Add to that all the time I spent in hospitals, getting catheters and enemas and surgeries and you-name-it, and I have tons of embarrassing, diaper-related memories. I'm guessing my whole love of diapers started as a coping mechanism, since I had to wear them anyway, like it or not. But I know that very early on, I definitely started really liking them. The past year or so, I've really been trying to talk more about all the crazy diaper-related memories I have, which has been a big help. Side note: I was thinking about starting a thread for those memories, just in case they'd be helpful to anybody else with similar experiences. Any suggestions where I should post?

Meanwhile, in the real world, I have a decent job and I'm in pretty good shape (started working out when I was about 14 to deal with depression, and have kept at it religiously ever since). I'm happy to answer questions about anything. Thanks for letting me join! :)

Welcome and hope what you find here in the great people on this site to be helpful to you. A lot of us have many similar experiences that might be helpful to others. 

• Like 1

The past year or so, I've really been trying to talk more about all the crazy diaper-related memories I have, which has been a big help. Side note: I was thinking about starting a thread for those memories, just in case they'd be helpful to anybody else with similar experiences. Any suggestions where I should post?

Yes, by all means start a thread about your memories.  You can start it in Our Lifestyle Discussion under that or the sub forum Diaper Lovers or maybe you want to create a blog about your experiences here.  With the forum, others can post their own memories but forums are really meant for short posts where others can join in and comment.  A blog here is more about lengthy posts about your own experiences and can link right on your profile page.  I'd be interested in reading some of your experiences myself, especially having to deal with it all as a kid in school and later in life once you were much older.