LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu rules

Johnnynova

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love depends when I was a teen, but then they switched from the plastic backing to the more discrete clothy-paper thing, and then stores I went to stopped selling diapers and all they carried were pull-ups. i though "well, i guess it is what it is" and that I better get used to less fun pull-ups
then about seven years ago I discovered ABU and it was like being in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. probably spent around $150 on diapers. every now and then I buy a pack of depends pull-ups (mainly for the thrill of buying diapers), but they're nowhere near as fun.
in fact I just bought a pack the other day from a rite aid up the street going out of business, and they were actual diapers (and 50% off). i was disappointed when I opened the bag and saw it was the cloth backing, but it actually had benefits. the tabs are kind of like Velcro instead of tape, so you can readjust it if it's too tight or loose. They're actually pretty good as a cheap thrill (literally. a pack of 16 for $8), so I may pick another one up just as something to have if I'm running low on premium diapers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Abu was the first abdl diapers I purchased. It was a awesome experience. I live close to the Everett location. The store actually had a changing room to try on different diapers. I wish the mediums we're back  in stock. 

When I first told my mother about my fetish, she offered to by me a pack of depends diapers, only she got me the cloth backed underwear. I explained to her that I loved the plastic backed diapers over the cloth and she went back to the store and bought the plastic backed ones. I was seeing a child psychiatrist at the time and he told my mom that it wasn’t a good idea to encourage me with my love of diapers. My mom had been in my room several times and noticed some of my sister’s goodnight’s and some baby diapers that I altered to fit me so me telling her about my love of diapers was not a complete shock to her. That was back in the early nineties. Fast forward to the present, we have soo many awesome diapers to chose from! I love my diapers thick so I usually go for ones that can hold a lot. Good luck in exploring all the many wonderful diapers out there!

• 4 months later...

I definitely can relate, especially just from a quality standpoint. Anytime you can upgrade from storebought to a quality ABDL or medical diaper, it’s a huge difference, practically night and day. I know that’s the way I felt when I got ABDL diapers for the first time ^_^

Well as a cloth diaper lover for many many years, I fell in love with all these pretty disposables available today.

Thought only depends had plastic backed diapers. LOL.

Not sure why I did not go to disposables years ago.

Love the prints and all the fun colors.I don't even need plastic pants to cover up the great diapers. Just ordered some rainbow ones. Can't wait to get them.

I have not tried ABU diapers yet.  I have tried Rearz and Bambino.  And lately I have been exclusively been ordering Crinklz from northshore.com.  I have been wanting to try out the ABU preschool or Kiddo diapers.