LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Complete Regression

When it comes to my "ideal" ageplay session, I would want it to be as close to that of an actual baby as possible. Like, no acknowledgment by my caregiver that I'm an adult pretending to be a baby. No fanfare or frills when it comes to diaper checks or changes, because making it an "experience" is more for the Adult Baby than the actual baby. Being fed bottles of formula (yum!) and, if any baby food at all, Stage One foods only. In every conveivable way, I would want to experience life as a baby experiences it as closely as possible.

Am I weird for wanting this?

• Like 1

I just mean that I don't want any acknowledgment that I'm not "actually" a baby. Some of the things ABs do with their caregiver deviates from the way "real" babies are interacted with, and I don't want that. I want my interactions with a caregiver to be exactly like those of an actual baby. Diaper change? No frills, just in and out, and it's back to Sesame Street. Heck, the quicker the change, the more realistic it would be. No pretense, just being treated like any other baby.

Okay, maybe it's just me. I just know I've seen a lot of ABs go for the "mommy" experience where it's really "ageplay". I just feel weird for not wanting it to look or feel like "ageplay". I don't know. Not like it would ever happen anyway.

You are making too much a fuss about this.

Babies don't think about all the stuff going through your head right now.

Now shuss get on with this diaper using - wearing and feeding fantasy !

Oh and babies don't know how to use a computer - ah er yet !

So until you need your diaper changed or fed that formula yum stuff - no communication.

Well squeal a bit if you need your diaper changed - but certainly I am not doing it for you ! LOL !

• Like 1

You are making too much a fuss about this.

Babies don't think about all the stuff going through your head right now.

Now shuss get on with this diaper using - wearing and feeding fantasy !

Oh and babies don't know how to use a computer - ah er yet !

So until you need your diaper changed or fed that formula yum stuff - no communication.

Well squeal a bit if you need your diaper changed - but certainly I am not doing it for you ! LOL !

I honestly don't know if you're joking or not. That sort of thing is absolutely what I would want, but I just felt like it was on the extreme side, if that makes sense.

There you go with that thinking thing again - yes this is in a humorous way - but aren't fantasies supposed to be fun.

Have you had your fill of diapered fun today ?

There you go with that thinking thing again - yes this is in a humorous way - but aren't fantasies supposed to be fun.

Have you had your fill of diapered fun today ?

Nope, unfortunately. I ordered 4 packs of ABUniverse Super Dry Kids last night, though. Also got a new Cookie Monster Nuk Nuk from PacifiersRUs and a SpongeBob baba from BabyPants.

• 2 weeks later...

When I am little all I need is snuggles, stuffies, and a paci or bottle. I love tickles, coloring, cartoons(real little ones not spongebob), I am around 2 to 3 so I like to play with toys, I do talk at all age levels but when I am feeling really little I mostly don't say muffin. I would love a nursery but I love to sleep snuggle up into my wife and she holds me all night usually unless her back hurts and she has to roll over then I snuggle into her side. I need skin contact to feel truly comfy. I have a weighted blanket to feel like someone is holding me for now as I am away from home for work.

I hope Hawkeye that someday your dream comes true but I loved when my former mommy would make my diaper changes fun. She would tickle or tease a little, blow raspberries on my tummy, once I was diaper she would make it crinkle because I love hearing my diapers crinkle. Most the time when I would lay in her lap I would move my legs to make noise and then she would call me a noisy baby and tickle me. So much fun being little.

8 hours ago, ABMonkey said:

When I am little all I need is snuggles, stuffies, and a paci or bottle. I love tickles, coloring, cartoons(real little ones not spongebob), I am around 2 to 3 so I like to play with toys, I do talk at all age levels but when I am feeling really little I mostly don't say muffin. I would love a nursery but I love to sleep snuggle up into my wife and she holds me all night usually unless her back hurts and she has to roll over then I snuggle into her side. I need skin contact to feel truly comfy. I have a weighted blanket to feel like someone is holding me for now as I am away from home for work.

I hope Hawkeye that someday your dream comes true but I loved when my former mommy would make my diaper changes fun. She would tickle or tease a little, blow raspberries on my tummy, once I was diaper she would make it crinkle because I love hearing my diapers crinkle. Most the time when I would lay in her lap I would move my legs to make noise and then she would call me a noisy baby and tickle me. So much fun being little.

Well, apparently I'm 6-9 months. I just want the complete package that goes with being that age. Nothing wrong with that kind of interaction; I would just want mine to be age-appropriate for a 6-9 month old.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally normal in my opinion; I'm the exact same way. Only I don't want it very easily...if that makes any sense. Like...I think it might work if supplemented with hypnosis for example, because I have a lot of psychological walls and barriers; my mind's like a steel trap at times lol. 

From what I understand, our level of Regression has been described as "Adult Babies in the 'truest' sense of the word." Forget exactly where I read that, but yeah, the gist of it was that our kind are essentially a minority among minorities. 

...Are you asexual too, by any chance? o.O

PS: Oh cwap...sorry if there's some kind of unspoken rule about replying to threads that are about a month old. =P

No little Johnny. Reply when you wish. 

As for sexually active as a little I am pretty non sexual bit it depends on mommies wishes I am also very submissi e so if it was wanted I would not argue but I also don't desire it when i am little