LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New DL guy here!

Hi everyone!

My name is James, 25, and I'm from the greater Seattle area.

I've been a diaper lover for a few years now but I have never really shared my kink with anyone! Hopefully I'll find some fun people to chat with on here!

I'm huge into sports, lifting, travel, and I am a huge economics nerd.

I'm excited to meet new people!

Off the track a little but I've read that some weight lifters, especially in competition wear diapers sometimes because the strain of lifting or pressing so much weight can cause them to wet or soil themselves.  True?

Hello and welcome to you James. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. You’re just in time too, we have a bunch of heavy diaper boxes, that need to be moved. Hope you don’t mind lending some of your weight lifting skills to the task? LOL. After that, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Off the track a little but I've read that some weight lifters, especially in competition wear diapers sometimes because the strain of lifting or pressing so much weight can cause them to wet or soil themselves.  True?

Hard to say. I don't think they'd wear during a competition, because it would be too obvious. Then again, I often go to the gym in a diaper; I just wear baggy dark sweatpants over it.

Hello and welcome to you James. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. You’re just in time too, we have a bunch of heavy diaper boxes, that need to be moved. Hope you don’t mind lending some of your weight lifting skills to the task? LOL. After that, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

What makes your boxes of diapers that heavy?  Could it be that there are some inside that have already been used?  ;)

What makes your boxes of diapers that heavy?  Could it be that there are some inside that have already been used?  ;)

Don't worry about moving the boxes James, Rusty Pins stepped up to do the job. LOL, thanks Rusty Pins. But you should be fine, they are only tightly packed new ones. :P