LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving body hair

Obviously this is more for the guys lol. I am straight but I find that I like to shave all of my body hair it makes me feel more babyish sometimes I guess when I’m wearing. Any other guy like that ? Lol

I sometimes body shave.  Clothes just seem to slide on a hairless body.  I do not like the cost of razor blades to keep a body shaved.  so, Sometimes I just keep the diaper area shaved clean.

I like to shave my chest, nether region and just above my knees. Doesn’t it create a tighter seal (I thought I heard somewhere that it does) for your diaper or plastic pants not to leak? I like to wear shorts that extend below my knees, that is why I keep the hair below my knees. Just having that smooth feeling feels so nice! I have often thought about shaving my head but I have too many scars on the top of it.

I too prefer to be hairless in most areas.  I use a multipurpose groomer, but have been thinking of getting a Philips body groomer designed for such tasks.  I haven’t been brave enough to hit the sensitive areas with a close razor and shaving cream.  

Groin, buttocks, back, chest, belly, and armpits.

I find that clean and near hairless areas make them more sensitive.  Plus it makes clean up much easier.  

Joey

I shave once a week, just so that my body has enough time to recover and so that just enough hair comes up again and I get that refreshing feeling of shaving and being baby smooth again. I shave around my chest, my peepee, my balls, my bottom-and inside the crack of my bottom, the upper part of my legs, and my back (what I can reach of my back anyway). Sometimes I shave all the length of my legs and my arm pit hairs, I have even shaven my arm hairs on a rare occasion.
 I could not imagine not shaving, its become part of me. I've been getting emotional when I am baby smooth.

I shave the diaper area. Easier to clean up and less leaking. I shave my chest and such from time to time to feel more little. I don't shave my arms and legs, but do trim them shorter. I don't like the look of diapers on hairy legs, but my adult side doesn't like smooth legs on a man. So I comprimise and trim my arms and legs shorter.