LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sunrise Coffee

A Molicare, a mug of tea & a bowl of raisin bran for me this morning.  It's overcast today here & not too cold.  And no, I wasn't up before sunrise - we've got a few hours of light before NC ever sees it.

Well I'm heading for the garage to continue work on "refurbishing" the side of our bath.  I had to take it off last week to fit a new shower, & I'm taking the opportunity to fit a hidden cupboard door so I can stash nappies under the bath.  When that's done there'll be no more worrying about how to sneak a clean nappy in & a wet one out again.  Mummy knows I'm doing this - it's friends & family I have to keep in the dark.  The door's fitted, but I'm still working on a secret locking mechanism...  Hope to solve that today & get a coat of primer on the new wood.

And then I'll be taking Binkie for a walk.  And maybe chopping a few logs while I've got the borrowed splitting axe.

• Like 1

No work today! I woke up in a soaking wet Fabine (still in it too cuz daddy said he'll change me when he wakes up), so I'm on the play blanket downstairs watching Doc McStuffins until then. Then we'll probably go for lunch at some point and I'm meeting up with littles friends tonight for dinner. I'll be playing a ton of Fate/Grand Order on my phone between then. I love days off without responsibilities or errands :D

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Mmmmm.... Coffee..... There is no life without coffee B)

I've taken a few days off work and today will see me finally getting my (hopefully) repaired transmission job finished. Mostly hooking things up, got it bolted in yesterday. Going to talk with a business contact and decide whether to go with him (likely) or stay with my current boss. Going to mow my sister's lawn and my tiny one too. And I'm going to spend some time in cloth diapers today :D Been wanting to do that for awhile now. Should be a really good day if the trans repair works but will be a bummer if it doesn't. Here's to hoping!

Bettypooh

The hardest part of that job is getting the transmission back in with the splines properly aligned. Of course, I had a bad transmission jack and a fwd vehicle, so I sort of made it the hardest part. Other than that though, it was quite fun.

I would almost rather get beatup than have to work on a transmission 

Dropping a pan ain't to bad if you have a large enough drain pan but pulling one out and reinstalling is a bitch.

• Like 1

And as much as I hate it, me or someone else will be dropping it again :o It seems that the TC bushing shifted in the new pump :badmood:just like the old one did. It will have to wait. I'm just not ready to face that monster again right now :(

Headed to work shortly, going to be something of a rough day physically and mentally solving a serious problem. Maybe I should take a thermos of coffee along :D

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...