LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being humiliated

diaper fun

Hi peeps .

so my other half knows about my fetish she is a dominant and im a sub. i told her about my fetish and she enjoys with me

i like to be dominated and humiliated by her and spoken to like crap. i find it a big turn on

we decided to do some roll play. i wanted the scene that i had a stash of nappies and she was cleaning up and found them

so a few weeks ago i was down stairs minding my own business as you do. she  shouted me she came down the stairs with handcuffs a pacifier and a nappy . 

she said in a mean harsh voice whose are these . i denied it and kept on denying it. she said well there for an adult are they yours ? i replied no. never seen them before in my life . i had a guilt ridden face.  it felt so real. 

she grabbed hold of me and said if your going to act like a baby your going to be treated like one. she striped me down to nothing. and said they must be yours . your dick is hard she forced me on the rug on my back lifted my legs up and put the nappy on me. she then put the dummy in my mouth and handcuffed my hands behind my back and gave me corner time.

she was laughing at me and told me what i look like. 

after that she send me to bed and handcuffed me to bed. and when i looked down at my self. she laughed and said you got a nappy on.

she then went on to tease me with her pussy and she said see this . your not getting nothing . babies dont get sex

and of cause i didn't get noting that night.

hope you enjoyed the read

we have just brought a changing mat and she thinking of buying me some cloths to go with it

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

Be careful where you tread water. My wife also says diaper wearing toddlers don't get sex. I am her diaper sub and she diapers me as she wants. Which didn't take long to evolve into if I said I want sex or tried to arouse her or her thinking I was and she wasn't in the mood for sex I end up diapered for a few days at home. So for years she has controlled when we have sex with diapers. The worst was I had been horny for days but on diaper punishment when she had me do her with a strap on over my diapers two nights in a row leaving me horny and after a few days let me hump my diaper against her crotch with the deal that I wore diapers for another week. The diapers and control made me horny again to which the same deal was made. We will just say other than work I spent most of that month in diapers and never put my pee pee in her.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:16 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Be careful where you tread water. My wife also says diaper wearing toddlers don't get sex. I am her diaper sub and she diapers me as she wants. Which didn't take long to evolve into if I said I want sex or tried to arouse her or her thinking I was and she wasn't in the mood for sex I end up diapered for a few days at home. So for years she has controlled when we have sex with diapers. The worst was I had been horny for days but on diaper punishment when she had me do her with a strap on over my diapers two nights in a row leaving me horny and after a few days let me hump my diaper against her crotch with the deal that I wore diapers for another week. The diapers and control made me horny again to which the same deal was made. We will just say other than work I spent most of that month in diapers and never put my pee pee in her.

Denial of sex can be a lot of fun if its part of a role play scenario.