LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby/toddler toys

Pampertimmy

I just got a bunch of new baby/toddler toys. I really do enjoy playing with them. I really feel like a toddler playing with them on the floor. Tonight I lost track of time and spent 3 hours on the floor playing. The only reason I stopped? Leaky diaper. Does anyone else like playing with baby toys?

I'm a big fan of my stacking rings. There's also a cube toy that plays different instruments when you hit buttons on different sides that I want. Most of my toys are more for the Ages 3-4 range though - tea party set, play-doh, coloring books, etc.

The stacking rings were the first toys I played with and did not even realise I was doing it. I recently bought a light up musical ball that rolls around and has a turtle that spins. I also got some soft rubber balls to play with. Toys can be so much fun.

• Like 1

I love stacking rings, so much fun. Love playing cars also and Legos also. What toys did you get? Wish I could play toys. I got kids at home right now and keep those things out of sight. A few more years and maybe I can play more.

I got some stacking rings and cups, a few ball popper machines, some car/trucks, some soft plush balls, a Giggly Wiggly ball and a bunch of different blocks. I put some pictures on my tumblr page.

I got some stacking rings and cups, a few ball popper machines, some car/trucks, some soft plush balls, a Giggly Wiggly ball and a bunch of different blocks. I put some pictures on my tumblr page.

Dude... I seriously need to get my toy stash started.

• 2 weeks later...