LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly (chapter 9 up)

So, this is my first attempt to write abdl fiction, it has a slow start on the diaper side of the force, I'll try to stick to a regular update schedule, but won't make promisses, as "real" life can be quite overwhelming sometimes. Anyway, to the story, it's about a Boy named Justin and the sudden weird turns his life takes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly A prologue

And there I was, surrounded by living plush bears, chocolate brown dress, with brown and white frills and bows, and ginormous white underskirt and petticoat, brown gloves with lace cuffs and brown, knee high, polka dotted socks enclosured by marble white mary jane shoes, topped by a huge equally polka dotted bow on my head, from which my brunette curly locks cascaded in pigtails that reached a little past my shoulders.

The bears, 12 to be exact, all clad in armor and bearing arms, looking at me, waiting for my orders, it almost felt majestic, if it wasn't for the layers upon layers of plush and frills and girlishness, then, as if being clad in the most girly outfit possible surrounded by a company of heavily armed plushies at my former kindergarten classroom in the middle of the night wasn't weird enough, the door just opened, and Dora was at the other side.

- Justin? Is that you? OH MY GOD!

Shit, she must have followed my plushy procession into the night, and now identified me behind all the layers of frills and bows and magic that are upon me, damnit!

-Huh, Justin, why are the teddys walking to me? Actually, why are they walking at all?

Great, now my bear company, probably reacting to my distress, or they just don't like real people, or maybe they have PTSD, or are just jerks, I don't know, I created most of them just 15 minutes ago, even a psychiatrist takes more time to assess someone's behaviour, anyway, they deemed my best friend a threat, and are going to eliminate her if I don't do something.

Just as a reminder, I was beyond groggy by now, all the living teddy bear creation and magical princess transformation left me pretty wasted, I don't know how I was even standing up, so I did the only thing that came up to me.

-I ORDER YOU TO STOP!!! She… She is a friend.

All the bears froze in place, and I collapsed, at the brink of unconsciousness the only thing I remember is Dora's comforting arms holding my body, and her worried voice calling me while the glamours that maintained my girly appearance were undone, leaving me, a giant boy, clad in a plain white tee and clearly used diaper in the arms of the much smaller girl, all I could muster was:

-I... I can explain…
And then I fainted.

Suddenly A butler.

It all started at a very normal day, my last one in fact, if everything that happened can even be called normal, it was a friday, I woke up early, took a nice, relaxing and probably too long shower, but hey, nobody can be perfect, and it took freaking forever to brush my hair, after drying up I arranged my locks into a single low ponytail and trimmed my beard, then I dressed and got out, I’d get breakfast on the way to school, I was stopped by dad on my way to the garage door.

-Hey, Justin, you’ll have to go with me today, I’ll need the bike for a meeting downtown.

He was laying on the couch, in just his underwear, probably slept while trying to binge something from netflix again.

-Sure, just drop me at work, I’ll get breakfast and go from there.

-OK, just let me find the keys and my helmet.

And off he stumbled to his room, I texted Dora saying I’d run a little late and if she wanted to change anything on her breakfast, after five minutes of waiting he returned, helmet on one hand, keys on the other, and still no pants.

-You forgot your pants.
-Oh, right, pants! That’s what I was forgetting.

Man, I love my dad, but he can be such a hassle, especially in the morning, before he took his jug of decaf coffee, wich sounds completely ridiculous, but it is one of the fundamental truths of the universe, just after the your toast will always fall with the jam side down one, anyway, after he put some pants on we went to the nearby starbucks, he got his trento of decaf, I checked my phone, no answers from Dora, so I took her cold brew, a chai and 2 belgium waffles, sent another text to her, to see if something happened, greeted my boss and went my way.
Reaching school I went to our secluded spot, on top of a tree right in front of the main gate, to meet Dora, she was waiting for me already, tucked in one of the crevices between the branches, as her petite frame allowed her.

-You’re late! I’m hungry, and now we only have 5 or so minutes to eat.
-The less you talk the more time you have to eat. And stop being a brat, Dad needs the bike, so I came by foot, and why haven’t you answered any of my texts?
-Cellphone broke again, I forgot it was in my pocket while I did a backflip, it fell into the pool.
I passed her the coffee and waffle and we ate as fast as we could.
-Aaah! Cold brews are the best, except maybe for expressos.
She exclaimed on our way to homeroom, we had the luck of having the same lunch too, but that was it.
-I still don’t know how you like coffee, like, it’s horrible!
-I won’t keep this argument again, besides, you work at a freaking starbucks, how come you don’t like coffee, did you lie at your job interview or what?
-Nope, just told them I have very sweet teeth, seems to have worked.

And we sat at our usual places at the back of the class just as the bell rang, Mr. Robbinson was reading whatever was at his Ipad screen, probably news, or maybe an erotic novel, who knows? Knowing him it’s probably an article about the most recent professional box fight, or something like that. But I digress, he started roll-call, and thanks god no one in class has the same first name, so when I heard mine I responded with a sound “Present.” and Dora sulked as always when he called her, I don’t see what’s so wrong with Theodora, I actually think it’s a beautiful name, but she abominates it, so I just roll with it, then, after roll-call ended he promptly returned to his tablet, Robb is actually kinda rad, for a 80-something story teacher, never call him Robb, he hates it, well at least we two aren’t the only ones with name problems in the room, but back to him being rad, well, like he isn’t just tech-literate, but he also is the coach for the male boxing team, and legend says every time a new gym teacher tries to take the position from him he challenges them to a fight, and is till today undefeated.
I spent the rest of the class daydreaming and doodling about an octogenarian’s professional boxing league, Dora was doing homework, as usual, and the rest of the class blissfully ignored us.
After the bell rang we said goodbye and parted our own ways, I went to the chemistry lab, and after that english, and finally arts, one of the only reasons I still came to school, not that I hated studying, but given the fact that almost everyone I have class with flat out ignores me, and that the few people I call friends suffer the same, School isn’t exactly the best place on Earth to be. Back to my last peaceful day in life, after the best class ever I had lunch, I made a beeline to the cafeteria, where I found Dora waiting for me at our usual table in one of the corners, our lunch already there with her, you see we have an agreement, I pay for her breakfast and she makes me lunch, today we were having mac and cheese. And what a great mac and cheese

-Man, your cooking is just awesome, Dora.
-Yeah, I know, thanks.
-I wish I could cook something like this.
-Have I already mentioned it’s super weird that you, from all people, can’t even fry an egg?
-Yeah, it’s like the 47th time you do it, this month. But hey, I’ve been trying, even made some noodles yesterday.
-Noodles don’t count, you just have to boil the water and put them in, try something real next time, like an egg, or potatos.
-If I destroy the kitchen I’ll tell dad to send you the bill, ok?

We resumed eating and played a few games of Magic The Gathering after, I lost, as usual, but Dora’s practically unbeatable, she’s almost at professional level, she even beats Wendy, our game junky friend who got us started on it, while I’m just a for fun player, after having my board wiped for the third consecutive time I just gave up and started doodling till the bell rang.
I was drawing an armored bear fighting a dragon when, fifteen minutes earlier, the speakers made an announcement: “Mr. Justin James Arthurian Blake, please report to the principal’s office immediately”

-Sounds like Giant J.J. is in trouble…
-You know I hate that nickname.
-It’s better than Arthurian, High-King of losers weirdos and freaks.
-Yeah, but I still hate it, both actually.
-Sure, but you should go, Bernie hates late people, even more than he hates me, anyway, later you tell me what you’ve “done” to deserve the attention of Mr Boring B., now go! Oh and tell Regina I said hi.
-OK.

I walked the empty and quiet halls to the principal’s office, my backpack dangling from my shoulder, I didn’t really knew what was happening, at the cafeteria everyone was staring at me like I had an abnormality or something, which isn’t very far from usual, but in all my school years I’ve never been called by the principal, I wasn’t the troublemaker, that would be Dora, or Tyler, maybe even Agnes, but never me. I spent the whole walk thinking what could have happened, maybe this was a prank, no Joshua and his crew were  jerks, but even them didn’t have this much power, although that didn’t stop him of trying to make our lives living hells, maybe this was about the sewing club, after all I am its president, or maybe something happened to dad, or to Martha, which made me even more worried, I couldn’t bear to lose anyone else, but maybe it was about some kind of award for academic prowess or whatever, I am a straight A’s student after all. I was so much into my head that I almost bumped head first into the door. I informed the secretary who I was, said Dora said hi, and she said:

-Oh,how sweet of her. Now go on in, they’re waiting for you.

They? Who’s they? Gosh, this is one of the worst case scenarios isn’t it? Please be a prank, that, I can work around with. But as I entered the room, hoping to be scolded for something I haven’t done, I didn’t know what was coming for me was much better, but also much worse.

-Oh, Justin! Please come in, have a seat.

Ok, no scolding, maybe some kind of award or competition, or even a talk about a scholarship, that would explain the crazy tall, taller than me, and I’m almost 6’5”, and very skinny man in one of those penguin suits, what are even those called, smokings, right? Or were they swallowtails? I just can’t remember. But I digress, he just rose from his chair to greet me, nothing unexpected there, probably some guy looking for top students that are willing to pay absurd tuitions for a piece of paper with their name on, but then he bowed instead of shaking my hand and his words, those weren’t anything I could expect:

-It is great to finally meet you, master Justin, I am Sebastian Phantomfall, your new personal butler.

Edited by Little Lamb
Needed to change the chapter title.
  • Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 1 up)

Suddenly I have a butler.

I

-It is great to finally meet you, master Justin, I am Sebastian Phantomfall, your new personal butler.

Okay I have to know what happens next. Also how did this guy get let into the school?

Suddenly NOT a Superspy

-I'm sorry... What?!
-Well, you see Justin, this fine gentleman here claims to be here to pick you up on behalf of your father, and has a handwritten note from him. Here, take a look.

Principal Burns passed me a piece of brown paper with a note in the handwriting of my father, it read "Hey kiddo, sorry I couldn't come with him, had an emergency at work, go with Sebastian, Dad."
OK, at least nobody died horribly, and I could leave school earlier, which meant skipping P.E., great, now I just had to figure out what this personal butler thing is all about, my first guess would be it's a prank from dad or Martha, but I'm not catching the punchline here, and we have very similar senses of humor, so I could rule that out for now, and my friends don't do pranks, so maybe this shit is serious, I'll ask him on the way to wherever we’re going.

-OK, this is definitely dad’s, so, I’m leaving with you... Uh... Sebastian right?
-Exactly, master Justin, if you excuse us, Principal Burns.
-I actually don't, Mr Sebastian.
-I beg your pardon.
-You see, by the school regiment a student may only leave the school grounds during the period of activities in case of an emergency. And unless you explain to me what's so urgent that it can't wait 2 periods, I won't allow you to take Mr Justin anywhere. Capiche?
-Capisco signore, non sapevo che parli italiano, preferisco parlare in questa lingua?
(I understand, sir, didn't know you spoke italian, would you rather talk in this language?)
-What?

Man, seeing Mr Burns expression had no price, but being the dickhead that I am, I added insult to injury by answering

-In effetti non parla, è solo un'espressione popolare.
(Actually he doesn’t, it’s just a popular expression)
-Oh, thank you, master Justin, now I see, I forgot you americans cherry pick artifacts from other cultures to your own.

That sounded extremely xenophobic but also shows that he’s probably british, although without an accent, maybe he lived by this side of the atlantic for enough time to lose it, or maybe he is an undercover spy for the MI6, or a Kingsman, that would explain the fancy suit, but no umbrella, so we can rule kingsman out, I think. But what do an agent of the secret service wants with me? Maybe he thinks I hold critical information, or I’m being hunted by terrorist, do they think I have critical information? Maybe they’re really interested in my paper on the correlations of sewing and structural physics.
While I daydreamed about my new butler/undercover secret agent, they finished the most awkward staring contest in the history of staring contests with the following phrase:

-I was ordered to take master Justin to hear his grandmother’s last words while she still lives, so would you please excuse us to attend matters of utmost urgency, sir.
-Oh! I… I’m terribly sorry, you can go.

Way to go mister butler, take me out of here.

-Let’s go, master Justin, your grandmother awaits.

Wait, did he just say grandmother? I have no grandparents, dad’s an orphan, and mom, let’s not talk about mom, but as far as I knew she had no family in the country, was he lying? Probably, if not, let’s just stay with the MI6 theory, dad never said mom was british, only that she was an illegal immigrant, how can an european even become illegal in the US? she was probably Canadian, but then, why did she came to the US in the first place? Was she running from the law? Or maybe from a dark past, that would explain a lot. Just please be lying Mr. butler. please be an agent under service of her majesty taking me for protection because my paper on the structures of teddy bears was game changing or something like that.
After we were already out of the main building I asked him.

-Sebastian, how did you even get into school? It’s not like they’re going to let any weirdo with a brown paper note into the principal’s office, even though it’s a real one.
-As a experienced butler, I have my ways, master Justin.
-Why did you lie to him?
-I beg your pardon.
-Why did you lie to principal Burns? I have no grandparents.
-Because, master Justin, if I told him my mistress, your grandmother, is alive and well, he would have made you attend classes, and that would put us way behind the schedule, which is unacceptable to her royal majesty, besides, you despise physical education, don’t you?
-Yeah, I do. But how do you know that?
-A butler always has a keen eye to the needs of his master, master Justin.
-Wait, her royal majesty? So you are a secret agent!
-I am sorry master Justin, but I do not understand what you just meant.
-You know, like James Bond, or Jason Bourne, or Jack Bauer, you probably have a J.B. codename too, or maybe a number.
-I unfortunately never heard of any of those individuals, master Justin, and am but a humble butler. Now, we are almost running late, would you please get in?

And only then I noticed, just outside the main gate stood a huge mahogany victorian carriage with four pit black horses at the front, their ruby red eyes facing dead front, the ground where they stood burnt, I reached for the closest one’s mane, but Sebastian stopped me.

-I would refrain from touching these beasts, young master, it’s quite painful to do so without proper equipment, see?

The voice belonged to a very short and bearded man with black coat, pants, boots and hat, was black some kind of theme? Maybe it’s their aesthetic. Anyway, he took one of his black leathery gloves to show me a huge burn scar in his right palm, it was pretty nasty.

-Master Justin, this is Reginald, he’ll be your coachman for today.
-Pleasure to meet you, young master, just call me whenever you need a ride, it doesn’t matter if it’s to this plane or the other.

And then he gave me a black business card with his name in blood red letters.

-What even are those?
-Fiery Nightmares, young master, quite savage beasts, but great for quick transport when tamed, their pelt and hoofs allow them to shadowalk, very handy, but don’t worry I’ve had these ones for at least half a century and didn’t have even one accident involving them, at least that I can remember.

Okay, now was officially the time to turn back and run, but I was too curious and amazed to take the clues that hopping into a evil-looking chariot guided by burning, probably demonic, black horses with two complete strangers was a bad idea, yeah, I can be that slow sometimes. But in my defense, I was probably hoping that this was the start of some magical destiny chapter into my life, the kind that changes you, and by the end makes your life worth living, or at least interesting.
So I hopped into the not at all 
out of place chariot, sat by the window and watched, amazed, as it plunged into the shadows and the world around turned pit black. Completely oblivious to how right, and how wrong I was.

• Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 2 up)

Suddenly NOT a Superspy

Yeah this part where I wonder if I need new medication.

Suddenly Magic

After there was only pit black darkness to see I tried to start some kind of conversation with my newly instated butler.

-So, where are we going?
-To the royal country house, at the Fine Flowers Fields of Findus.
-OK, so what weird thing I should expect there?
-The Fine Flowers Fields are as common as it can get, Master Justin, lots of extensive fields, full of flowers, just like the Netherlands.
-Like where?
-You probably know it as Holland, master Justin.
-Oh! Are there any windmills?
-Unfortunately, no. The local wind is quite lazy, and very irreverent, rendering any kind of wind powered contraption useless.
-Oh!
-Any more questions, master Justin?

I didn’t get how wind could be lazy, or have a personality, for that matter, but I’ve just seen black burning horses plunge the carriage we were in into the shadows, so I let it slide, doubly so because there was something really bothering me.

-Why do you call me master Justin? Why not just Justin?
-Because you’re my new master, master Justin, and as such I should address you properly.
-But it’s so long, and weird, don’t you get tired of it? And it’s completely impractical.
-My personal opinion on the subject does not matter, master Justin, besides, proper manners aren’t about being practical, but respectful. However, I see your distress, would you rather I call you young master, or your highness, or just master?
-Somehow those sound even weirder, just let me know if you think of a different way to call me.
-I will sure do, master Justin.

And with that conversation killer, I got my phone and played a few games for what seemed like an hour, than tried to open Spotify, just remembered Bill sent me a new playlist he compiled called “To pass awkward times quickly”, but apparently there's no reception inside the shadows, so I did what I do best, complained.

-How much till we reach, what was it again? The F place.
-Findus, master Justin, and it should be another hour till we reach our destination.
-Another hour?! Man, I wish I had paid that premium, another hour... and no music.
I sighed.
-If it's music you want, master Justin, I can provide that.
-What, you have an MP3 player with you?

-I don't have any kind of musician in my possession, specially one of such an exquisitely named instrument, if that is what you want to know, master Justin, but I can have any music you want played.

-How?
-This way.

Then he snapped his fingers, and music started playing, the sound came from everywhere, like I was in the middle of an orchestra while they were playing, it’d put even Bill’s super expensive mega blaster deep sound headphones to shame.

-But… but, how?
-Magic, master Justin, just like the horses leading it and this carriage aren't from your world, so am I, and this is one of my many abilities.
-Wait, so magic is real? Like, wizards and witches and dragons and elves and all other fantasy stuff?
-Yes, in a way.
-And you can assure me that you, and all of this, are real, and I’m not dreaming or hallucinating or on drugs or anything like that?
-Last time I checked I was pretty much real, but if it would soothe you you could let me touch you, master Justin.
-That won’t do, pinch my arm, as hard as you can.
-But, master Justin, causing you harm, that would be…

I needed to make sure I didn't fell asleep at the cafeteria without noticing, and had the suspicion that if I tried to pinch myself he would stop me. Then a scene from that one anime Anna and Wendy made me watch at the handcrafts club came to mind, I had an idea.

-Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m you master, so, if give you an order, it’s absolute, right, like, you have to do it.
-In most cases that is correct, master Justin.
-Pinch me Sebastian, that’s an order!
-If you insist, young master.

I extended my arm and he pinched it, and by God, it hurted! It even made a bruise. So I wasn’t dreaming, at least, I don’t remember consuming anything suspicious,I mean, Dora wouldn't spike my lunch, she had a strict no drugs policy, so they could be ruled out for now, which left me to hallucination, but this was too much detailed, not much colorful, and doesn’t had a clear feeling about it, so probably not an hallucination, as far as I knew. So, as good old mr. Holmes would say “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” which in this case meant Magic! Real Magic, with a capital M, not sleight of hand and cold reading, nor huge intricate apparatuses, nor some mystic mumbo jumbo, Magic that made dragons and elves and dwarves and heroes and dark lords and epic quests and wizards and kingdoms to be saved, the possibilities were endless, I could be a hero in the making, or possess a dormant unique special power that would save the world, which are kinda the same, but you get the gist of it, I would finally be someone important, and Sebastian said I was going to meet a queen, she probably needed me to save her magical kingdom, and would send me in a quest to recover some ancient artifact of power that was lost for ages and things like that.

-Here we are, master Justin.

I was daydreaming about fighting a dragon with a magic sword at the top of some impossibly high mountains when he called for me, I must had been lost in thought, amazed by the idea of Magic, cause only then I noticed light coming from the windows, outside, extending till the horizon, were fields of really small and thin roses, almost like grass, from all the colors you could imagine, and some more you couldn’t, all impossibly bright, but not painful to look, beautiful don’t even start to describe it.
The carriage slowed down till it came to a halt, and a small tap could be heard on the top.

-This is our stop, master Justin.

We came out of it to the light of two shining suns, both silvery, at our front stood a high fenced silver gate that mimicked the flowers from the fields, sided by a silvery hedge as tall as it.

-Here’s my limit, see ya, young master, watchdog.

Reginald said, guiding the horses to plunge into the gate’s shadow, quickly disappearing into it. Sebastian fished a watch from his pocket.

-Just in time for the preparations, let’s go, master Justin.
-Preparations?
-But of course, even though her majesty is your grandmother, you have to be at least presentable, to have tea with the queen.

Yeah, that made sense, wait, grandmother? The queen? I kinda overlooked that. And tea, tea meant talking, probably a healthy dose of small talk, which meant talking about mom, surely she would want to talk about mom, the thing is, I’d rather spend all my lunches till graduation alone than talk about mom, but refusing to talk to the queen, wouldn’t that get me arrested?
The gates opened on their own, and as we entered the royal property, I debated the pros and cons of magical prison in my mind.

• Like 1
  • Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 3 up)

Suddenly A Princess

While we traversed the path to the whitish mansion, cause that's what it was, a freakishly huge mansion, that was probably white, but maybe yellow? The music kept playing, now it was an epic kind-of-last-boss' piece, probably something by Chopin or Wagner, Bill would certainly know the name, and how to play it. But it was completely out of place in the stone walkway flanked by idyllic gardens, filled with impossibly colorful flowers, pixies flying by, and gnomes running around, going from one hiding spot to another.

-Uh, Sebastian, could you, you know, turn it off?
-Of course, master Justin.

As he snapped his fingers the music was gone, just like that. And then a pair of bright floating spots came to us seemingly from nowhere, one red and one blue, and spun around us in rising spirals, they spoke in unison with melodic yet insanely high-pitched voices.

-He's back, he's back, the fanged child is back, and company he brings, a mortal, a son of Adam... But royal blood he has, a crossbreed? The child of the lost princess, the son of the wanderer, is he ready? Will he fail?
-That is enough, you two!

Sebastian said with a firm voice catching both of them.

-Let us go, leave us be.

In his hands struggled two very tiny people, they looked almost the same, only differentiable by their hair color, and the aura around them, from their backs sprung pairs of tiny, almost invisible dragonfly wings, the same color as their auras and hair.

- I will let both of you go, if you promise not to meddle in today's matters, and properly introduce yourselves to master Justin. Deal?
-We will avoid meddling in your affairs from our own volition, for today.
-And of course we'll introduce ourselves to the young master.

They said, the blue after the red one

-Fair enough, you are free to go on those conditions.

And he let them go, after which they came to me.

-Welcome, young master, to this side of the Veil, may you have a merry time here.
-I’m Vili.
-I’m Vé.
-You may call us the twins.
-OK, pleasure to meet you, you may call me Justin.
-We will leave you to attend to your matters now, Justin, come play with us after the witch is done with you.
-I’ll try.

And just like that they were gone, as if never there, I was curious about those nicknames, son of adam made sense, but who's the wanderer, dad? That doesn't make sense, and why fanged child? Maybe he has sharp teeth, and who's the witch? Maybe the queen? A witch queen? Things just turned way better.

-What are they?
-A pair of pixies, older than most things alive, they have quite the knack for causing trouble.
-I think I like them.

He frowned, but turned, and kept walking, there were no more intermissions till we’ve reached the largest double wooden doors, I’ve ever seen, those things were larger than the doors at the mall, they also opened without anyone of course, and inside there was a huge hall, doors everywhere, a wooden staircase dominated its center, splitting in two when it reached the farther wall, the central lane had a green rug over it, from the door and up the stairs, flanked by a few vases and statues and busts, on the walls were paintings impossibly colorful, luxurious don’t even start describing this place.
Lined up with the rug were what I assumed to be a butler and a maid, they bowed and came to us, she reached for my backpack and I retreated, while the other butler passed Sebastian an envelope, saying nothing.

-Thank you, Edmund. Don’t worry master Justin, Abigail just wants to put your belongings at your room upstairs.

He said as he broke the envelope’s seal and read the letter that was inside. I gave her my backpack, but still wary of what she’d do with it, watching as she went up the stairs and turned left.

-I have a room?
-But of course, all members of the royal family members have their personal rooms in all of the royal personal properties.
-Nice!
-Edmund, take master Justin to his room, the servants there already know what to do.
-Wait, you aren’t coming with me?
-Unfortunately there are other pressing matters that require my attention, master Justin, but as soon as they are resolved I will resume tending for your care. But don’t worry, the mannor’s staff, although not as skilled, are more than capacitated to fill in in my absence.

And as we rose the stairs to the left wing he went went through a door on the right wall, I was kinda getting attached to that butler, well, he said he’d be back, so things were probably OK. I followed Edmund to my new room, which was actually some rooms, more like an small apartment without a kitchen, first there was a hall, to the left there was the bathroom, with one of those old ceramic tubs instead of a shower, at the front was the bedroom, with a king size bed with those posts on the corners, a desk, a walk-in closet, yet empty except for my bag and a full length mirror, and to the right was the living room with a balcony and some sofas and a coffee table at the center, in which waited for me a lady, or at least she seemed like a lady, she was wearing a skirt, a really beautiful purple skirt and white shirt with white stockings and purple heels, and purple framed glasses, even her nails were purple, and her skin was as white as it can be, by her side seated a large, also purple, suitcase, accompanying her were three maids, one of which was Abigail, and a short, skinny, white haired boy, or was he a girl? Wearing a suit that changed colors in the blink of an eye, sometimes grey, sometimes black, sometimes blue.

-Good afternoon young master, I’m Noelle Frost, royal tailor, and this here,
-I’m White, your highness.
-Hi, I’m Justin.
-They are responsible for making you presentable to her majesty at this afternoon tea, your highness.

Said Edmund, talking for the first time, Sebastian said something about preparations, so this made sense.

-Thank you for clarifying, mr. butler, now, you three go draw the bath, me and White have a lot to do. Oh, and mr. butler, help the young master undress to the underwear.
-What?! No no no no no, no! Nobody is helping me undress, or seeing me naked.
-Mr. butler, you won’t be needed here. We understand your reservations, young master, but we need to make precise measurements of your body to work on your looks.
-We need you to strip, your highness.
-And why can’t you just measure me from over my clothes? Adjusting some pieces to my measurements shouldn’t need more than that precision.
-Oh young master, we are not adjusting anything, I’ll be tailoring you a custom-made outfit, from scratch, but for our Magics to work we need the precise measurements of your body.

She made a very compelling argument, especially so when she said Magics, cause there was no way they could make even a pair of pants from scratch in the given time frame, not conventionally at least, so yeah, I stripped to my underpants for the prospect of seeing some Magic in action, even undone my hair.
Noelle measured me with a silvery chord, not taking notes nor saying anything, just humming the whole time, when she was very close I noticed, her irises were purple too,the same tone as her outfit. While she measured me White stood there, eating me with his eyes, then, after she finished, he came with a needle and pierced my right pinky, drawing a single drop of blood to a small flask.

-Ouch!
-I’m sorry for your pain, your highness, but it is needed since you’re mortal, I promise to use it only for the intended use of making you presentable.
-Now, off you go, to your bath, clean all that shadowy dust from you, young master, when you are back we’ll have your looks all figured out.

I entered the bathroom, and waited for the maids to leave, when they didn’t, probably waiting for me to enter the tub, I told them:

-Could you leave please? I can bathe myself.
-If you wish so, your highness.

They said in unison and left, I undressed, and took the most relaxing bath I had in ever, maybe because the water was green, maybe there was some kind of magical salts or whatever in it, but I left that bath feeling like a new person.
I exited the bathroom, towel wrapped around my waistline, when Noelle called.
-There’s a pair of underwear on your bed, young master, please come here after you put it on.

It was the weirdest pair of boxers I’ve seen to that day, all puffy and frilly, but it was that or going commando. After putting it on I went to the living room, they’ve moved the furniture to the sides and brought the mirror from the bedroom, at the coffee table stood a big piece of green cloth, probably cotton or some magical variant of it

-Please stand in front of the mirror, young master, we’ll start working on your attire.

They stood beside me, she wrapped the cloth around my waist, then I was enveloped in a glimmering light, and felt the cloth reshaping itself around me, taking form, I couldn’t see a thing for a few minutes, till it was over, then I looked at the mirror, and who I saw wasn’t me.

-What the hell! Why am I wearing a dress?
-It’s standard formal wear for all princesses, your highness.

Princess? What the actual fuck?!

Suddenly Punishment

-What? Princess? The fuck? I'm a guy! A dude!

-You see, young master, the only titles of royalty attainable since Victor the Voracious assumed the throne ages ago are Princess and Queen, someone more versed in history may give you a better explanation, as I'm just a tailor.

-What kind of sick joke is this?

I looked into the mirror and she started right back at me, a little girl, well, not so little, but she looked like a child in a Easter dress, my hair was a red auburn shade, done in tall pigtails, a small green bow tying each, my beard and body hair gone, my skin was whiter, my nails were green, there were freckles in my face, which was finer and more delicate, my shoulders were less farther apart from one another, my whole frame thinner, they even made me shorter, by a full inch, and the dress, it was a green one piece straight out from one of Anna's lolita catalogues, probably something she'd sewn and wear, with more frills and bows than I could count in my state of shock, it was gorgeous nonetheless, the shade of green just matching my eyes, making it seem made of emeralds, and the sewing was masterful, to say the least, but why a dress? Why not a jacket and tie with some trousers? I have a penis, for Christ sake, I wear pants!

-What the actual fuck?!
-Please refrain yourself from cursing ever again, master Justin, you actually look quite gorgeous and beautiful.

Where the hell did he come from? Wasn't he taking care of urgent matters? When did even he come in? Who did he think to call me beautiful?

-Cut the crap Sebastian, I want my body back!
-I'll remind you, young master Justin, that one of my duties as your personal butler  comprises of ministering appropriate corrective punishment to any and all unacceptable behaviour and actions you partake in.
-Shut up! Stupid butler! Now make them turn me back to normal!

I screamed at him, pointing to the amused woman and clueless boy, who did he think he was? Coming out of nowhere and threatening me, I just wanted my body back, this was made without my consent.

-That is it, master Justin, someone of your position should know better than to curse at people, so I will teach you.

He snapped his fingers, the loudest finger snapping ever, it kinda scared me, but I was too mad to care.

-What the hell did... Ugh...

And my mouth filled with the basic taste of soap, not with the soap you see, just the taste.

-From now on, until I see fit, your mouth will be washed whenever you say any foul or improper word.
-You fucking... Ugh... This... This is torture!
-No, master Justin, this is me educating you on manners, now please resume getting ready for the afternoon tea, we still have to revise your table manners before it.
-I had one of the leprechauns make you these, young master, just... avoid listening to the bagpipes while wearing them, especially live performances.

She passed me a pair of leather bootees and silk green socks, they did fit me perfectly.

-I'm sorry my glamours weren't of your liking, your highness, they'll wear off by midnight, I'll work better on the next ones.

The sadness on his voice was palpable, yet he sported a poker face worthy of poker stars. It wasn't his fault I was angry, he was just doing his job, I shouldn’t be such a brat to them, at least whatever they made to me wouldn’t be permanent.

-They are beautiful, White, it's just not me, you know? And Noelle, the dress is gorgeous, I wish I could sew something like this one day. Also, you two can just call me Justin. This your highness and master shit… Ugh... Thing! Is so annoying.
-We appreciate the kindness, young master, but we shouldn't.
-It would be improper, your highness.

Gosh they were such squares with this proper treatment thing.

-You two may leave now, thank you for your hard work.

He dismissed them and they promptly gathered their stuff, as they left the maids returned, this time with two big wooden cases, they arranged the furniture back in its place and in but a few minutes made a complete tea table, minus the food and beverages, at the coffee table, with all the china and silverware necessary.

-Wow, you have all the crap... Ugh... You know, I'll curse you for the rest of my days for doing this to me.
-As long as you do you will have the sour taste of a soap bar cleaning your uneducated mouth in your throat, master Justin.

-Shit! Ugh...

I'll have to find a way to work around this, maybe it's like those web banned word lists,  seems to just react to certain words, I'll try those new ways of nearly cursing they do in the net later, when Mr. "I'm teaching you good manners" isn't watching.

-So, master Justin, shall we start or makeshift tea, we are, unfortunately, on a schedule.
-Or what?! You’ll put an actual soap bar on my mouth? Or maybe this time you’ll make me hear a clock ticking for being late?!
-Please, master Justin, we can’t be late, and I must make sure you have all the afternoon tea’s norms at least memorised.
-I’m not doing anything nor going anywhere until you find a way to fix my appearance.
-Master Justin, there is nothing to “fix” about the way you are looking, your current appearance, it is just the way a princess should look, now if you keep refusing to behave as expected from someone of your position I will be forced to resort to more physical means to ensure your cooperation.

Then he waved his hand, and in it appeared a paddle, the angry look on his face was beyond scary, it was downright terrifying, it froze me, as I wondered what he meant with ‘physical means’

-You… You wouldn’t…
-I would do anything for your betterment, master Justin, so please, sit.

And as he spoke, he smiled, and it made me even more scared, so I promptly sat. And as I sat, came the first scolding.

-Straighten your back, always sit with your knees together and your feet apart, so your knickers aren't shown, these are basic table manners master Justin.
-Yeah, never had to wear a fucking... Ugh... A skirt! First time I ever wear a skirt! Move on.
-So, what are the basic etiquette rules of afternoon tea?

As he said that, holding the cup and saucer in his hands my head started spinning, like a trailer in a tornado, and all kinds of memories started flooding my mind: tea at the kitchen back home, bedtime stories, sleepovers, books falling from my head, dancing lessons with her, laughter, a birthday party, Tyberius, incessant coughing, a hospital bed, a huge oak on the outskirts of town, nights spent crying with only Tybers to console me, finally walking with a book on my head, learning to dance on my own, and back to tea at the kitchen "So, what did mommy do wrong JJ?"

-Are you okay master Justin? Would you like to take some air?
-Never…
Never seconds you may take
If the teapot empty stay

Before milk, always tea
And your biscuits, never dip

Stir always like the clock
Without a clink chink or stop

On the saucer goes the spoon
Just so nobody swoons

Never put your pinky up
That would be messed up

Sugar no more than two cubes
Just follow these simple rules.

-Bravo master Justin! Bravo! Could not summarize it better myself. Master Justin?

He was clapping, I haven't recited that for nearly a decade, but it was ingrained on me, I could never forget it. And just as I finished reciting, I was panting, my heartbeat skyrocketed, and my vision was blurry.
The next thing I knew we were at the balcony, sat on the swing bench I haven’t noticed, my head rested on his chest, it was comfortable.

• Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapters 4 & 5 up)

This point where I'd be like Oh fuck I'm being brought before one member of the Court of the Seelie or Unseelie. Either way I'm so screwed.

• Like 1
This point where I'd be like Oh fuck I'm being brought before one member of the Court of the Seelie or Unseelie. Either way I'm so screwed.
All in due time, fellow forum member, all in due time... I'll try to post the next chapter tonight, finish editing it.

I don't know if it's your intention or not but when I read Sebastians lines I read them in the voice of Blinky from Trollhunters voiced by Kelsey Grammer (the guy who played Dr. Frasier Crane. on Cheers). It sounds awesome in my head except I keep reading Master Jim instead of Master Justin XD. Fantastic work so far! Can't wait too see where this is going.

I don't know if it's your intention or not but when I read Sebastians lines I read them in the voice of Blinky from Trollhunters voiced by Kelsey Grammer (the guy who played Dr. Frasier Crane. on Cheers). It sounds awesome in my head except I keep reading Master Jim instead of Master Justin XD. Fantastic work so far! Can't wait too see where this is going.
It wasn't my intention, I actually based Sebastian on another character, but I love Blinkous, sometimes while writing his lines I have to correct myself midway not to write master Jim, and it's awesome that that's his voice in your head.
  • Like 1
  • Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 6 up)

I liked this.  I think that for a first attempt to write a story you are doing a great job. I am curious to know why he needed to be a princess rather than a prince. 

Thanks everyone who's reading and specially who's commenting, you make writing and editing the story much more enjoyable, and sorry for the delay, I was involved into a counterconspiracy with Santa and the Easter Bunny to save Easter from the clutches of the Big Bad Wolf and his gang, it was a really busy weekend. Chapter 7 must be up till tomorrow night.

• Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 7 up)

Dang I didn’t understand yet either. This was another fantastic chapter. Thrilled I had a like to give. I do need more of this very soon please. 

• Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 8 up)

Another very good chapter. Seemed like not much happened but there was allot of good information that came out in this chapter.  I was pleased to be able to give it another like as well. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Little Lamb changed the title to Suddenly (chapter 9 up)
  • 2 weeks later...

That was again a good chapter. He is going to have some more explaining to do and him trying to tell everyone what happened and still leave out the princess stuff could be very interesting. I would have loved to give it a like but I ran out again and even though it is 3:00 am here apparently my new day hasn’t started yet. 

• 1 year later...

Hello beautiful people who've read my work, after so much time I come back to thank you and say I'm back and will be reworking the story, just finished editing a few chapters and I'll start a new topic and rework the story from there, sorry for the inconvenience and see you folks there! ?