LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for an ABDL sissy name?

Hi! I'm new to the ABDL community as a sissy little. I'm looking for a very feminine, dainty little girl name to use. I'm 5'10, thin, dark brown hair and hazel eyes and white if that helps for a description of me. Thankies chu!

Anything you want it to be.....the girl next doors real-life first name ......the first girl you had a crush on in jr high school.....someone famous, whether you admire that person or not....or...?Stephanie :D

Ashley :D

Lisa :D

Julie :D

and btw...welcome to DD.....hope you like it here :D

www.clubsissy.com

• 2 months later...

A sissy would not choos the name, it is usually given by someone else, meant to be demeaning, and is usually a diminutive, signifying babyishness, like Chrissy or Sandie or over-the-top like Samantha, Ernestine or Josephine. Also a girl name with the prefix "baby". "Dolly" or "Babydoll", like Baby Linda or Dolly Alicia or Babydoll Nancy. Or just "Sissy" and a really over the top name or diminutive lile Sissy Cinderella or Sissy Clarabelle  or Sissy Chrissy. Another tactic was to take the boy's name and add "ina' or if it ended in a vowel "Tina", "Lyn" or just the "a",  or "belle", often preceded by "Baby" or "sissy". One GG, in a paraody of it all calls me "Chrissiebelle" and I call here "Ebizaweth"

Then there is just "Cissy"

The name should be chosen by the Sissy's "owner"

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html

• 3 weeks later...