LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deluth trading company pants

I'm curious if anybody has ever tried Duluth Trading Company pants over their diaper. The commercial seem to indicate but there's plenty of room in the crotch. I thought that might be a good pant to try while on vacation this summer. I'm not the kind of person who wants to be flamboyant about my dealio, however I think it would be fun and exciting to be padded throughout my vacation. I'm a big guy so I probably be looking at a 40 to 42 inch waist. Any tips and advice would be swell thanks.

Silverleaf

I have several pairs of Duluth pants and love them.  Chinos, firehose, lined jeans and regular jeans.  My only complaint is the jean paint legs are boot cut.  

Yes, the ballroom crotch is real and comfortable.  They are extremely comfortable to wear with diapers.  In fact, when wearing diapers out, my Duluth jeans are my go-to britches.

joey

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for all the responses,  I must have a notification setting turned off, otherwise I would have responded sooner. Thanks  for all the feedback. I have since received my Duluth Trading Company Foreman's fire hose pants. They fit comfortably enough but the inseam is little bit long and I will probably purchase is shorter inseam next time. They stretch good and are comfortable and flexible. They do sufficiently muffle the crinkle, however they are also rather stretchy and  form-fitting and give away some obvious bulges. But of course as we all know nobody is looking at your butt anyways so who cares.

9 hours ago, Silverleaf said:

I have since received my Duluth Trading Company Foreman's fire hose pants. They fit comfortably enough but the inseam is little bit long and I will probably purchase is shorter inseam next time. 

Think about it first.  A long inseam sounds like just what you need when your wet diaper starts sagging really bad!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom: