LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is ready for riding weather?

Getting the motorcycle all dusted off and serviced this month. Anybody else happy that the salt is getting off the roads and the days are getting longer. Just found out a good friend of mine is taking their bike test too so with any luck I wont be riding alone this year. Can't wait. Anybody else getting excited?

• Like 2

Hurry up spring, my bike haven't moved since November and I'd hate to think it has forgotten me.

Love going for long rides on my bike, but always have to make sure there is at least 2 diapers in the saddle bags at all times as I never know when I will need a change.

Looking forward to the warmer weather too though I don't ride anymore. It never gets too bad to ride here if you're hardcore, but most of the "bikers" here are fair-weather hydrophobics that can't handle even a warm summer drizzle :P I rode year-round by choice B) 

Bettypooh

I rode to work today and got 2 days in last week. I ride every day during the winter if it’s in the high 30’s or warmer. Fortunately Kansas City is sorta on the cusp between the cold snowy north and the temperate south.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I rode to work today and got 2 days in last week. I ride every day during the winter if it’s in the high 30’s or warmer. Fortunately Kansas City is sorta on the cusp between the cold snowy north and the temperate south.

Hugs,

Freta

Me too! Stang wants warmer weather so I can scare people with the exhaust

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Ms.Mummy said:

Very glad to be back in biking weather, I'm guessing you'll be familiar with the ponderosa ;)

Of course mummy! I may as well have my own parking spot there lol

1 hour ago, Ms.Mummy said:

I thought you might ;) we've probably seen each other there!! Lol

Hehe maybe :) unfortunately i would have been dressed in boring big girl clothes so I doubt I would have drawn much attention :p

• Like 1

When I saw the thread title, my mind immediately jumped to horseback riding. :10_EmoticonsHDcom: 

But motorcycles are fun, too.  One of my coworkers just got one; he's been riding it to work instead of taking the bus and he loves it. 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:10 AM, Stroller said:

Real world hits my AB world...

I've run races from the Ponderosa, up the hills.

And no, not in a nappy.

Haha yeah, its weird how often that happens. Ive spoken to loads of people on here from near where I live who have even been attending the same normal events as me and out and about in the same towns on the same days. Its a small world

On 5/20/2018 at 1:50 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

When I saw the thread title, my mind immediately jumped to horseback riding. :10_EmoticonsHDcom: 

But motorcycles are fun, too.  One of my coworkers just got one; he's been riding it to work instead of taking the bus and he loves it. 

Lol yeah, most go to bicycle first. I tried horseback but didn't enjoy. I like my bikes better

• Like 1

I ride a 40 something year old moped does that count? It soft seized on me today I think she needs a rebuild.

5 minutes ago, punk18 said:

I love riding weather!

I have a CB350 Honda from 1973

Friend had a cb350  brat style it was quite the bike

On 5/23/2018 at 8:07 PM, punk18 said:

I love riding weather!

I have a CB350 Honda from 1973

That's a keeper, especially if it's stock and in good shape :D The CB 350 was probably the the most popular 'first big bike' there ever was but most of them got rode to death and trashed. I had a chance to buy one in top shape for dirt cheap some years back, but without a title I wouldn't touch it :(

Bettypooh