LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Venus Institute

Mike has gone down the wrong road in his life and now finds himself being sent to a government run institution as an alternative to prison.

Little is known about these institutions except that people who pass through them are never the same again.

This is a sissy story that will have diapers involved. I have a few chapters written and if the response is good I will continue it.

---

This first part of the story has been posted on my Patreon for one week just like every story update I make. For $5 you can get exclusive early access to everything I write. For $10 you get the early access plus exclusive Patreon only stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and every single supporter is greatly valued and help me to continue writing a new post every four days.

A big thank you to: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Pierre-David G, Vincent, Struggle, Kit, Sith, Daniel, ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, John D, Nate J, Tomy, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J.

---

Venus Institute

By Elfy

Chapter One - Arrival

“Please Mom, don’t make me go!” Mike cried whilst sitting in the back of the car.

Speeding down the highway, the small family car was heading away from home and towards what Mike only know as the “Venus Institute”. Mike didn’t want to go, nobody wanted to go to the “Venus Institute” but then the people that travelled this road rarely did so by choice.

“You heard the judge.” Lisa, Mike’s mother, said sadly, “If you want to avoid jail this is what you have to do.”

“It’s not fair!” Mike sobbed as he slammed his fists on the seat.

“Not fair?” Lisa repeated before adding, with exasperation, “Honey, you were dealing drugs. You knew they changed the laws, you did this to yourself.”

The law Lisa referred to had been passed three years beforehand, it was brought in as a response to the overcrowded prisons that were now reaching critical levels. It meant that anyone over the age of eighteen who was convicted of drug and other non-violent offences could face being taken to these new facilities rather than to prison. The facilities very quickly gained a big reputation for being horrible places, to the point where people begged to go to prison instead.

“But it was only a small amount of drugs…” Mike sobbed.

Mike had always been getting into trouble with the law. As a juvenile he had been in and out of court for all kinds of different things. He had fallen in with a gang and had subsequently gone off the rails. Vandalism, gang violence, criminal damage… It sometimes seemed like if there was a law against it, Mike had broken it.

Lisa had tried everything in the book to get her 18-year-old son to straighten up and start getting his life in order. She had got him jobs, let him stay at home rent free and had generally tried everything in her power but she could not stop Mike from ending up in the sort of situation he was now in. She was sad it had come to this, but Mike had made his bed. Lisa had told him he would eventually regret his crimes one day and now it seemed today was that day.

Mike had faced a stark choice at the court. Either go to prison for a long time or go to this Facility for “re-programming” as they called it. They adjust behaviour through pretty extreme measures and that was all Mike knew, anything that happened within the rules of these institutions was very secretive. Mike would never survive in prison, since they had become so overcrowded the violence within them had grown almost out of control. Mike had chosen the institution without really knowing the full details. All he had known was that he would be spending significantly less time at the institution than he would have in prison.

When Mike had learned about the types of things that happened at these Facilities he had begged to have the sentencing changed but it was no use. He was sent home with an electronic tag that didn’t allow him to leave the house. For a week he waited until a letter arrived that ordered him to appear at the facility that they were now heading towards at a very specific time and date.

The Institutions did many things, each one seemed to have a different method of going about their business but there was usually one thing they all had in common. They had an extremely good success rate, few of the people leaving one of these places ever committed another crime. Information about people coming out the other side of these facilities was very sparse, the only thing really known was that people who came out of the other side were usually very changed from the people who had gone in.

“Mom, what if… What if we just drive away?” Mike asked desperately, “Just run away.”

“Don’t be silly, Mike” Lisa replied shortly, “I have a life here. A job, a family, friends… I’m not going to give it all up.”

“You know what happens in those places…” Mike replied as he tried to appeal for mercy.

“Mike… I know these places change people.” Lisa said slowly. The institution was appearing in the distance now, a lone building in the middle of a large open field, “But maybe you need it. You have had so many chances to straighten up but you wasted them all. Am I happy you are going to this place? Of course not. But you do deserve punishment, and you do need to reform your behaviour.”

Mike fell silent except for his sobs. He thought about his friends back at home, the ones he had grown up with, the ones who started ignoring him as soon as he had been sentenced.

When Mike had asked why they had started ignoring him he was simply told that they saw no point in talking to him since he would never be the same after his sentence was finished. Nothing had driven home how scary and life changing this was going to be like the people he knew telling him there was no point talking to him.

Shivering at the memory and out of fear of what was to happen next, Mike watched as the building in the distance started to grow larger in the window. Mike could see that the building was surrounded by a large chain link fence with barbed wire on top of it. Every now and then there was a large tower with a searchlight and armed guard. It looked very imposing, and it was clearly built to be inescapable.

A checkpoint loomed nearby. There was a small hut with a barrier down across the road next to it and a guard standing in front. Like the guards in the towers, this guard was armed and he was staring down the road to where Lisa and Mike were now driving.

As the car approached the barrier, the guard stepped over to the hut and indicated for Lisa to stop the car. Lisa slowed down and taking a deep breath, she stopped in front of the barrier and rolled down the window.

“You got reason to be here, ma’am?” The guard asked with a thick southern accent.

Mike looked at the guard in awe and terror. Every muscle in his body wanted to leap out of the car and run away but he knew it was too late. He was in the belly of the beast.

“I’m dropping off my son.” Lisa said with a trembling voice, “Michael Jones? He was sen-”

“Admission papers.” The guard grunted.

Mike saw his mom start rooting around in her handbag. His eyes were transfixed by the look of this guard. He was tall and muscular with a face that looked so hard that it looked like if you threw a rock at it, the rock would break.

“Yes… Right here.” Lisa said as she handed over the papers.

The guard glanced them over before turning to Mike and smiling. Mike watched him with nervous fascination from the backseat, he had no idea if that was a good smile or a bad one so he just stared back.

“Right on through to the car park, ma’am.” The guard said as he stepped back and pressed a button that raised the barrier.

The car slowly trundled down the long driveway towards the main compound. Mike knew there was no turning back now, the gates behind them closed as they were directed to the main reception building.

“Mom, I’m scared…” Mike said quietly as his eyes watered.

“I know.” Lisa replied, “You’ll be OK. I love you and will be there for you no matter what.”

If his mom’s statement was designed to make Mike feel better it wasn’t working. He looked at the foreboding concrete building in front of him and wished more than anything that he could just turn around.

The car pulled into a parking space and Mike watched his mom take a deep breath before stepping out. A minute later, when Mike had composed himself, he also stepped out of the vehicle and into the sunlight. Despite the warm summer sun high in the sky the air felt cold, maybe it was just Mike’s imagination but it seemed like even nature was afraid to come by this place.

Mike could feel his knees trembling as he walked towards the reception area. His mom was beside him but Mike didn’t know if that was just to keep him walking forwards, he certainly didn’t feel any comfort from her presence.

There was another guard on the door, this one was female but still looked like she could kill Mike without breaking a sweat.

“Only the prisoner passes through here.” The female guard said.

Mike looked up at his mother with big fearful eyes. Despite being an adult he felt like a small toddler as his mom hugged him tightly and told him it would all be alright. When she released him, Mike watched his mom slowly walk back to the car, from the way she wiped her face it was obvious she was crying.

“Mom…” Mike quietly whispered as she retreated.

“Michael Jones?” A young woman’s voice caused Mike to turn back to look at the front door.

A woman with shoulder length blonde hair was stood at the entrance and looking at Mike with a stern face. She was wearing a white coat and dark skirt, she looked like someone pretty important in this place. Mike saw her leafing through her clipboard, no doubt she was looking at his details.

“Y-Yes, Ma’am.” Mike replied. He threw one last look to his mother who was now pulling out of the car park. He was completely alone in this institution.

“Follow me.” The woman said sharply as she turned and walked back inside the building, “Try and do anything stupid and your time here will be doubled.”

Mike wouldn’t have dared trying to escape or fight now. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to get away or resist, but with so many guards and such imposing walls it seemed like escape would be impossible. He wanted to spend the least amount of time here that he could and if that went complying with whatever they did then so be it. Maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as everyone said.

Mike walked forward with his small suitcase of things. One of the guards at the entrance stopped him from entering. He was huge and he looked down at Mike with barely hidden contempt.

“Leave the bag.” The guard sneered, “You won’t be needing it.”

Mike found this rather ominous but he did as he was asked. He let go of the handle and, with a deep and shaky breath, he walked inside the mysterious facility. He turned to see if someone would be taking his bag somewhere but no one was touching it for the moment.

The lobby looked brand new. Its walls and floor were immaculately white and the leather seats looked very comfortable in the waiting area. Against the wall to the left of the exit was a black marble reception desk with an older woman behind it. The receptionist had greying hair that was tied up in a bun and she looked a bit heavier than the woman that Mike was following. Behind the woman, on the wall, was a large clock. It all looked so clean and all the corners were so sharp, Mike’s hairs stood on end has he was hit by a huge sense of Orwellian horror.

“One for intake, Janice.” The young woman said to the receptionist.

“Got another one?” Janice replied with a voice much higher pitched than Mike had been expecting, “We’re filling up quickly, Diana.”

“Business is good.” Diana replied as she filled out some of the forms on her clipboard. She gently hummed a tune in a carefree manner, “How are the kids?”

“They’re great!” Janice replied with a wide smile, “Little Timmy just got the lead in the school play.”

“Oh that’s wonderful.” Janice replied as she ticked the relevant boxes, “You’ve got a little thespian on your hands.”

Mike was standing beside the two women and was shocked that they were talking in such a way. It seemed almost unimaginable that normal life would be continuing outside of this institution. As Mike’s life hinged on whatever happened deep inside this building these two women were chatting just like old friends.

“Michael, I’m going to need you to sign these forms.” Diana slid what looked like a small booklet of forms across the reception desk without looking at Mike.

Mike stepped forward, his footsteps bouncing off the thick walls, and took the pen on offer. He looked at the paper in front of him with print so small he would need a magnifying glass to read it properly.

“What… What is all this?” Mike asked as he looked at both the women in front of him. Neither seemed inclined to look back, a fact that was making Mike feel increasingly uncomfortable. It was like there was a big secret that no one was letting him in on.

“Rules, regulations and waivers.” Diana replied as she filled out other forms.

“Shouldn’t I read all this before signing it?” Mike asked hesitantly as he flipped through the pages, “Maybe have a lawyer read it?”

“Listen, kid.” Diana said as she sighed in exasperation and turned to look at Mike, “You don’t have to sign it.”

“Alright then.” Mike put the pen down. He didn’t appreciate being called “kid” and he certainly wasn’t signing anything for these people. Mike watched Janice look at Diana with a quizzical look on her face.

“But if you don’t…” Diana continued, “We will stick you on the next van to the state penitentiary.”

• Like 3

I like this story, Elfy.  Non-consent/reluctant: Prison reform stories, kidnapping are all interesting to me.  Will you continue to post chapters here on the site?  Out of points currently, will catch you later on that score.

I like this story, Elfy.  Non-consent/reluctant: Prison reform stories, kidnapping are all interesting to me.  Will you continue to post chapters here on the site?  Out of points currently, will catch you later on that score.

Yes, each part of the story will appear here a week after Patreon :)

Elfy, this looks the start of another good one written by you. Sure, the premise sounds so familiar, but exactly what will befall Mike and how he reacts is sure to be interesting and fun reading.

Mike is quickly finding out that his new situation is not very fun. He is processed and led to his new place of residence, at least for the time being.

Mike is quickly beginning to realise that the stories about this institute may only scratch the surface.

---

This has been available on my Patreon for the past week and for $5 you can get access to all my public story posts one week before everyone else. For $10 you get the above plus exclusive stories. There are more details of tiers and rewards on my Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all of my patrons without whom I couldn't do all the writing I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, C Dom, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Vincent, Struggle, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Malcolm E, Brandon S, Tomy, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

---

Mike bit his lip and couldn’t hold Diana’s piercing stare. He dropped his gaze to the floor like a small child being told off by their mother.

The news before Mike had been sentenced had shown him exactly what those prisons were like. Overcrowded and practically lawless, it was survival of the fittest and the biggest with guards having little control other than stopping the inmates bursting out of the walls. From all reports, the places were a living nightmare.

“Little guy like you…” Diana continued as she sized up Mike’s hunched over form, “Would probably last a couple of days before someone made you their bitch. Then you get two choices… You either become the bitch or you refuse and your sentence will be ended a lot sooner when they carry you out to the morgue.”

Mike could hardly believe what he was hearing but it was striking a fear into his heart that froze him like a statue in front of these two women. This woman was so casually discussing the horrible prospects he faced in prison, he had never heard someone official talk so candidly about what he had always suspected went on behind the bars.

“So the choice is yours.” Diana finished as she turned away from Mike and started writing again, “You either put your signature on that form or we ship you off to meet Bubba. They are always looking for fresh meat.”

Mike picked up the pen and swallowed hard as he put his name on the paper. He couldn’t believe he was in this position, he couldn’t believe that his life was entirely in the hands of these people. To say he was regretting his life choices would be an understatement as he wondered what could possibly be waiting for him inside this mammoth building.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Diana said with a condescending smile.

Mike didn’t respond. He watched as the receptionist handed Diana a couple of keys and pressed a buzzer underneath the desk that unlocked a door to the side of the room. Diana walked towards the door with a wave of the hand that indicated that Mike should follow.

“Welcome to the Venus Institute.” Diana said as she led Mike through the door.

Mike watched the door close and heard a heavy bolt lock the door behind them. He looked forward at a corridor that was a lot less modern and clean looking than the reception area. There were a number of doors on each wall and it was the closest of these that Diana held open for Mike to walk through.

Mike could feel himself trembling as he walked into the room. He had no idea what was happening and the idea that he was about to go through such a life altering time with zero idea of what to expect was terrifying.

The room was very simple and mostly empty with just a table against the wall and two cardboard boxes on top. There were some lockers around the edge of the small room but otherwise it was completely empty.

“Take off your clothes.” Diana ordered Mike, “Place your clothes in the left hand box.”

“W-With you here?” Mike asked. He blushed a little as Diana stood still and looking impatient.

“Yes, come on. We haven’t got all day.” Diana prompted.

“Shouldn’t it be a man?” Mike asked meekly, “I always though male guards were for male prisoners and female guards for the women… I have rights.”

“Not here you don’t.” Diana replied, “You may prefer to be watched getting undressed by a man but our rights are whatever we give you. We do things our way.”

There was a finality in her voice that made Mike certain that this wasn’t the time or place to argue. He had just heard this woman tell him that she would ship him to prison in a heartbeat, no matter what was happening here it had to be better than what would happen in a prison. He didn’t like the way Diana insinuated he had an interest in men.

Mike awkwardly pulled off his sweater and shirt. It was warm in the room but he shivered slightly as he placed his clothes in the box. He looked at Diana before continuing but her hard stare gave nothing away.

Bending over, Mike took his shoes off and placed them in the box along with his socks. He was trying to delay getting naked for as long as possible and yet he knew what was about to happen was inevitable. His mind drifted off to his friends and wondering what they were doing right now, maybe they were playing video games or sports and yet Mike was here having his freedoms stripped away. It hardly seemed fair, he was no worse than they were.

“Hurry up…” Diana barked breaking Mike from his daydreams.

“Oh, erm, sorry.” Mike muttered as his hands went to his waist and started unbuttoning his pants.

Mike pulled his pants down with hesitation and placed them in the box with the rest of his clothes and his dwindling dignity. He was left in just his white boxers now as he hesitated again. He would never admit this to anyone but he had never been naked in front of a woman before.

“Maybe I could leave these on?” Mike suggested as his cheeks blazed red.

“Five… Four… Three…” Diana started counting down without ever turning her gaze away from the younger man.

Mike had already seen and heard enough to know that he didn’t want that timer to reach zero and, swallowing what little pride he had left, he pulled his boxer shorts down and placed them in the box leaving him completely naked in the small room. He quickly moved his hands to cover his genitals.

His genitals were the reason that Mike had never been naked in front of a woman. Despite all lies and bravado to friends about his sexual exploits the truth was that Mike was far too embarrassed by his diminutive equipment to risk letting it be seen by a female.

Diana wrote some notes down on her clipboard. The room was silent and Mike felt like he was the centre of the universe at that moment with all eyes on him. He had no idea what the guard was writing down, only that she looked up at him occasionally as she did it.

“Move your hands.” Diana ordered.

“But wh-” Mike started to respond.

“Move your hands!” This time the order was shouted and it echoed around the small room.

Mike quickly dropped his hands to his sides and cringed as he stood completely exposed to this beautiful woman. He stole a glance at her and noticed with even more embarrassment that her mouth curled slightly in a quick smile as she continued to take notes.

“OK, you may get dressed in the clothes in the right hand box.” Diana said as she lowered her clipboard.

Mike nodded and, for once, was eager to follow an instruction. He covered himself up again although there really was no point at this stage and hurried across the room to the box indicated.

“Is this… I think there’s a mistake.” Mike stuttered as he looked into the box.

“There should be one full uniform. I checked earlier today.” Diana replied, “Now hurry up before I come over and help you get dressed.”

Mike pulled the contents of the box out and on to the table. There wasn’t a lot to pull out to put it mildly. It didn’t seem that this could possibly be right, Mike wondered if this was a joke or a test.

A pair of white tennis shoes, some pink socks with frills on the top and what seemed to be a large pink… Thing. The best word Mike could use to describe it was a nightgown. A thin cloth that seemed light and airy. This didn’t seem like any prisoner uniform that Mike had ever seen, it certainly didn’t seem like it was meant for a male.

“This stuff is… Pink?” Mike said as he looked down at the table.

“Well observed.” Diana replied as she raised her clipboard, “I’ll have to mark down that we have a smart one right here.”

Mike didn’t appreciate the woman’s condescending tone but he knew that he wasn’t in the place to retort. Covering up with something would be better than standing there completely naked so Mike lifted the nightgown and pulled it over his head. When Mike slipped his arms through the correct holes the rest of the cloth gently dropped down around him.

Now that Mike was wearing the gown his body was the same colour as his face as he wilted underneath the gaze of Diana. Mike bent over and put the socks and shoes on, as embarrassing as it was to dress this way Mike was grateful that he had a reason to look away from the domineering guard.

“Good.” Diana stated as she ticked something on her clipboard, “Follow me.”

Mike followed Diana out of the room and hoped that this was just a temporary uniform. He looked around and wondered if anyone could see him like this. Mike had no idea why such a feminine looking set of clothes was chosen for the people here.

“Where are we going?” Mike asked as he hurried along behind Diana.

“You speak when spoken to.” Diana replied quickly, “That’s something you better learn quickly.”

Mike scowled behind the guard but didn’t respond. As the pair of them walked down the corridor Mike found himself thinking of his friends and family, were they thinking of him? Did they care what was going on? Right now, Mike would do anything to trade places with anyone on the outside. He wanted to ask Diana all sorts of questions.

“Welcome to your new home.” Diana said as she pushed a door open at the end of the corridor and stood to the side to let Mike walk through.

Mike was equal parts astounded and horrified at what he was looking at.

The room was very large and circular in shape with an incredibly high ceiling. It was a rather busy space with people in white coats, similar to Diana, bustling around the centre where there were various little rooms that, rather bizarrely, all had clear glass walls.

The rooms rose up like a glass tower and Mike could see rooms that looked like classrooms from his old schools, he could see some rooms with an examination table but the most dominating room of all was at the top of this tall structure.

The only part of this tower that wasn’t glass. A steel and concrete box perched at the top with a walkway around it. It looked impossible that glass alone could hold up such a room. Mike guessed that was the security centre for this part of the building.

Mike’s eyes only grew wider as he looked around the edges of the room. The circular exterior of the room was filled with glass-fronted pods or cells. Many of which had people in, people in the same pink uniform as Mike.

“This is the main living quarters.” Diana stated, “The administration tower is off-limits to you unless specifically told to go there. You will be assigned a cell with one other person and when the paperwork is finished you will receive classification and orientation.”

Mike found his attention wandering as he looked around the room and saw some of the people in pink walking around, led by white-coated men and women. Some of the people in pink were attached to leashes, some were marching with blank stares and others were in the classrooms in the tower. What they were being taught, Mike couldn’t see.

“Wh-What’s going on here?” Mike stuttered to Diana. As he spoke he watched a stroller get pushed by with a scowling young man sitting in it with his arms crossed.

“This is the main dormitory. General population, if you will.” Diana replied as she waved to someone in the tower.

“Why are these people… Why are they on leashes or… This other stuff?” Mike’s eyes were flying around the room as his breathing quickened. He felt panic rising up as he saw these people, these prisoners, led around like slaves.

“Just stay calm, Mike.” Diana ordered, “Everything will become clear in time.”

Diana was finally able to get the attention of someone in the glass block and a male guard started walking down the stairs. He looked big and strong to Mike who watched his progress towards him with more than a little trepidation.

“Miss. Price.” The man said with a courteous smile when he reached the guard and prisoner, “And this is Mr. Jones?”

“That is correct.” Diana replied.

The man examined the clipboard that Diana had brought with her. Mike saw a badge on the man’s coat which showed that he was a little higher up the hierarchy than Diana. He seemed to be in charge of accommodation.

“Follow me.” The man said to Mike coldly.

Mike was feeling very scared and he felt somewhat relieved that Diana was following him. With Mike totally out of his comfort zone and surrounded by surreal images he was grateful that the guard whom he somewhat knew was going with him. At this point it felt like the only thing holding him to reality was this almost non-existent connection to what already felt like his old life.

“Dormitory rules.” The male guard said, “No fighting, no disobedience, listen to any and all guards and allow the process to happen.”

“Process?” Mike repeated quietly as he hurried to keep up with the guard.

Mike looked into each of the cells and was not at all calmed by what he saw. The cells were not much different to prison cells in size and occupied with, usually, two people. Many were looking out towards the centre of the room and watching Mike walk past. Considering how many people were around this room it was rather eerie how quiet it was.

The cells size may have been similar to a regular prison but the contents of the cell seemed to vary quite wildly from the more standard building used for incarceration. The rooms were mainly pink and other pastel colours and looked decidedly feminine in a lot of ways.

“Here we go.” The guard grunted, “Your cell.”

Mike looked inside the room and bit his lip. The room was painted cream and had two cheap looking folding breads, one on either side of the cell. At the foot of each bed was a white wardrobe and then a desk was pressed against the glass. The back wall of the cell had a sink and a toilet that was totally open to anyone who looked.

On one of the beds there was another guy. He was sitting with his legs covered by a blanket and was reading a magazine without much interest. He looked thoroughly annoyed and not at all happy that he was getting a cell mate.

“What are you waiting for?” The guard said, “Get in there!”

“I, erm, I was hoping for maybe a cell to myself.” Mike said quietly as he looked at the cell.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Sir!” The guard said with sarcasm, “Would you like breakfast in bed too?”

Mike could recognise the sarcasm and he stepped forward towards the cell. He felt a sharp shove in his back as he walked in and turned to see the door closed and locked. Just like that, Mike was just another of the inmates looking longingly at the relative freedom outside of the cell.

“Hello.” Mike said shyly as he looked at the other person in the cell. The other person didn’t respond. He didn’t move or react to Mike at all.

Mike didn’t press the matter. He walked over to his bed and sat down as he tried not to find himself totally overwhelmed by what was happening. It had all become so real. He was an inmate.

• Like 1

Mike is just getting settled into his new cell when he suddenly gets taken to something called "Classification." What could this mean? How will it affect Mike's life? 

----

This has been available on my Patreon for the past week and for $5 you can get access to all my public story posts one week before everyone else. For $10 you get the above plus exclusive stories. There are more details of tiers and rewards on my Patreon page.

A big thank you to all of my patrons without whom I couldn't do all the writing I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Pete W, Scy T, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak,M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Robert J, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Malcolm E, Brandon S, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

---

The room was quiet and Mike was almost scared to break the silence. His roommate didn’t seem to want any noise and Mike didn’t want to create any problems. He felt restless enough though that he stood up and looked in his wardrobe. There was nothing in there, he wasn’t sure what he expected. His desk was similarly empty but he noted the other guy’s desk was full of various things. It looked like make-up…

“You touch any of my stuff and you’ll have a problem.” The other man said gruffly.

“Oh, I wouldn’t… I’m sorry.” Mike replied looking at the ground.

When the other guy had gone back to reading, Mike looked up a little and noticed that the magazine he was reading was very much a women’s publication. He frowned slightly as he tried to work out why this guy had so many feminine products.

“Can I help you with something?” The guy asked rather aggressively with an eye roll.

“N-No…” Mike replied quietly.

“Stop fucking staring then.” The other guy said before looking back at his magazine.

Mike was already feeling very emotional and scared. He didn’t want to make things even worse for himself so he didn’t dare continue the conversation even though he felt a burning desire to ask why this guy was surrounded by girly things.

Mike sat down on his little bed. He didn’t expect the greatest in comfort but he was rather shocked at how thin the mattress was. One pillow and a thin blanket completed his bedding and he wondered how he was ever supposed to sleep on such a thing. His mind flew back to his bed at home, he thought about his comfortable bedroom with his loving family around him.

“What are you crying about?” The tough cellmate of Mike was looking around in annoyance.

Mike sobbed quietly as he thought about what he had left behind. This was all so hard to adjust to and he felt so scared. He couldn’t stop the tears from flowing, the fact that he was annoying his cellmate made him feel even worse.

After a couple of minutes the annoyed person sharing Mike’s cell looked at the ceiling and put his magazine down.

“Your first day, huh?” The cellmate sounded much less aggressive now.

Mike nodded softly as he rubbed his eyes. He used his pink nightie to dry his eyes a little. He still had no idea why he had to wear this stuff.

“What’s your name?” The larger cellmate asked.

“M-Mike.” Mike stuttered in reply.

“I still remember my first day.” Mike heard his cellmate reply. Mike watched as the other guy stood up and walked towards him. He sat down next to Mike and looked at the floor.

“Y-Yeah?” Mike asked.

“Eight months ago. I was brought here for good behaviour in prison.” The cellmate snorted in derisive laughter, “Told me they were doing me a favour… If I could get my hands on them!”

“What’s your name?” Mike asked tentatively.

“My name before or after coming here?” The cellmate asked in reply. He shook his head and snorted when he saw Mike looking at him in confusion, “You really are lost.”

“My name was Alex but I was assigned the name Alice.” Mike could see his cellmate blushing slightly, “So I normally go by Al.”

“But…” Mike was getting more confused by the minute.

There was a knock on the glass and the door slid open. Al quickly stood up and returned to his bed. Was Mike going mad or did there seem to be a strange pair of bumps on the front of Al’s dress?

---

“Michael Jones.” A burly man with a thick club in one hand spoke loudly into the cell. It wasn’t a question or a request, it was a demand for the person he was calling to come forward.

Mike stood up and looked at the guard in concern. He had only just started settling in, what could they possibly be doing now?

“Come with me.” The guard continued.

“Why?” Mike spat the question out before he had a chance to think about what he was saying. He immediately knew he should have kept his mouth shut.

Mike could see Al’s eyes widen when Mike talked back to the guard. It was clearly the wrong thing to do and Mike regretted it immediately.

“I know you ain’t talking back to me…” The guard growled. The smaller female guard next to him was smiling slightly as she wrote something on her clipboard.

Mike complied with the request. He walked forward and up to the guard with his head down, when the guard stepped aside he was flanked and led out of the main hall and into a corridor. A door was pushed open and Mike was taken inside.

“Mr. Jones.” Diana was sat behind a desk. She gestured for Mike to sit down.

Mike hadn’t been expecting to see this woman again so soon, it was almost like a friendly face though Mike knew that she was no friend of his.

Looking around the room as Mike sat down, he noted the whiteboard behind the desk that was blank. There was an examination table in the middle of the room with instruments next to it, it looked very much like the sort of thing you would see in a doctor’s office. In the back of the room were some cabinets and a chair in the corner which was occupied by the burly guard who was keeping his eyes on Mike the whole time.

“This is your classification meeting.” Diana said as she opened up a file with a lot of forms and paper in, “This will decide how you will spend your time here.”

Mike nodded slowly. He didn’t really understand what she meant but it was clear that this was a big deal.

“I’m going to ask you a lot of questions and I need you to be absolutely honest with me.” Diana said sternly, “Dishonesty or hiding things will only prolong your stay here.”

Mike immediately faced an internal battle about whether he should answer honestly or just tell this woman what he thought she wanted to hear. He had no idea if he wanted to tell her what she wanted to hear or not mostly because he didn’t know whether it would help him.

“How was your childhood?” Diana asked as she fixed Mike with a stare. Her pen hovered inches above the paper that presumably would settle his fate.

“It was fine.” Mike replied shortly. The room was a little cold and Mike shivered slightly in his thin pink attire. He waited for the next question but saw Diana tilt her head at him.

“Come on, Mike…” Diana said with a little exasperation, “I need a little more than that.”

“Well it was fine.” Mike said again, “Once dad was gone it was pretty good.”

“Once dad was gone?” Diana asked, “What was wrong with your father?”

“Nothing.” Mike replied shortly, “It was me that was the problem.”

Diana indicated for Mike to continue with a wave of her hand. This kind of information was exactly what she needed.

“I would always annoy him.” Mike sighed, “I would always let him down and mess up. He had to punish me really. I just couldn’t stay on his good side.”

“And was that fair?” Diana asked softly, “Did you deserve it?”

“No…” Mike almost whispered with an edge of bitterness.

Before he knew what he was doing, Mike started talking about his childhood and all the bad times. The beatings, the lack of affection and everything that went with it. Dad eventually left the house but his presence remained with Mike who been pushed off the rails.

Mike must have ranted for half an hour without pause about his father, Diana had listened and made notes the whole time. By the time he was finished he was sniffing back tears. He didn’t know how it happened but this woman seemed to have unlocked Mike’s emotions better than any psychologist had, maybe it was the odd surroundings that broke down his defences.

The interview carried on for another hour and felt pretty exhaustive to Mike. They covered everything from Mike’s family and friends to his time at school. They talked about his hobbies and hopes for the future and by the time they were done Mike felt like Diana could write his biography.

“That concludes the interview portion of the classification.” Diana said as she stood up from the desk.

“We’re done?” Mike asked hopefully.

“Not yet. We still need to do the physical portion.” Diana motioned to the back of the room for the guard to come forward, “Matt, if you would like to take young Mike here to the examining table.”

Mike felt the burly guard’s hand on his shoulder and he quickly raised from his chair and walked to the table in the centre of the room. Mike stopped next to the metal surface and wondered what to do next, he was just about to ask when he felt Matt’s hands under his armpits lift him up and lay him down on the table.

“W-What’s happening?” Mike asked as he looked at Diana.

“Just relax.” Diana replied rather unhelpfully.

Diana got a measuring tape out from one of the drawers and, with the guard’s help, began exhaustively measuring all of Mike’s measurements. Mike shivered on the cold metal as his body was prodded this way and that, it seemed like no measurement was left unchecked. He felt like an animal as he was turned and manipulated however Diana needed him.

“We are going to need you to stay still for this.” Diana warned Mike.

“For what?” Mike asked in confusion.

Mike didn’t have to wait long to find out as the bottom of his prison uniform was lifted up leaving him exposed to the room. He quickly tried to hide himself but the guard soon held his arms flat to the table.

“Relax Mike, we are nearly done.” Diana said.

Mike couldn’t see what Diana was doing but he felt her hand against his penis as she measured him. Mike’s eyes were wide and he felt shame at being touched so inappropriately, he soon saw Diana noting a number down. Was it Mike’s imagination or was she smirking?

“One more measurement.” Diana said.

Mike couldn’t even imagine what was coming next until he felt Diana grab his penis and begin rubbing it. Mike had always wondered what this would feel like but he certainly imagined it being more erotic than this. All he felt was Diana’s cold hands roughly manipulating him until he had a very full erection. Mike didn’t want to be touched like this but it seemed like Diana wasn’t going to stop until he had grown as much as he could.

“Ugh…” Despite trying to avoid it, Mike let out a little moan that betrayed that he was turned on. He blushed as the guard looked down at him and shook his head.

Just as Mike was thinking that this wasn’t so bad after all the rubbing stopped and Diana placed the tape measure against him. She noted down the number and turned away from the table. Matt, the guard, let go of Mike’s arms and backed off.

“I assumed you were a grower rather than a shower.” Diana said, “Turns out you are neither.”

Mike was left awkwardly laying on the table with the bottom of the thin pink cloth he was wearing tenting up from his now painful erection. He really wanted to finish himself off but there was no way he could do that in front of these people. He certainly assumed he wasn’t supposed to touch himself.

“I think that’s everything.” Diana said, “Except one thing. You need a name, do you have any preferences?”

“My name’s Mike…” Mike replied.

“Not anymore.” Diana replied quickly, “Do you have preferences on a new name or shall I pick one?”

Mike was confused and shook his head as if trying to process what the nurse was asking him. Why would he need a new name?

“Michelle it is.” Diana said as she scribbled something down on the front of the folder. She walked around the desk and handed it to Mike.

“Matt, take him back to his cell.” Diana instructed, “Michelle, you will be moved to your new block tomorrow. Tonight you must read this folder to get you prepared.”

“But…” Mike was more confused as ever as he was pushed out of the room.

Mike was glad that his excitable tool had calmed down as he was taken back into the housing unit and was placed back in his cell. His cell mate looked at him with curiosity and as the door slid shut Mike retreated to his bed.

• Like 3

Dang this was good! I can imagine how scard Mike must be going through this. The fear of the unknown is a very powerful thing. I think back to my first night in Marine Corps Bootcamp. There was a guy who had a flashlight and was pushing a broom but he wasn’t sweeping the floor, he just kept walking in circles all night long. After all we had been through that night all I could think of was that I didn’t know what that guy did to anger the Drill Instructor but I sure hoped I wouldn’t make the same mistake. Come to find out the guy was simply on fire watch and I would indeed be doing the same thing many other nights. The fear is overcome with knowledge. Thrilled that I was still able to give it a like today and definitely want to read more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Following Mike's examination he returns to his cell with his classification information. Will it provide any clarity on what is to come?

---

This part of "Venus Institute" has been available on my Patreon page for one week and you can see all of my updates one week earlier than the rest of the world for just $5 a month. Alternatively, for $10 a month you can get all of my public updates a week earlier PLUS exclusive stories not seen outside of Patreon. There are other rewards and tiers too, please check out my Patreon page for more details.

---

A special thank you to everyone who is a patron to me and allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, DreaR, J, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Jan O, Tommie M, Pete W, Scy T, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Daniel, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, p74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Emily, Kristoffer M B, Andrew S, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Tomy, Brandon S, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

---

It was at least an hour before Mike had calmed down. He felt violated, like all his dignities and rights were just stripped away for no reason other than to humiliate him. He sat hugging his knees and looking forward but not really seeing anything.

“Yo, everything alright?” Al asked tentatively. He seemed to be rather careful and making sure not to upset Mike.

“They… They…” Mike couldn’t bring himself to go through all the memories again. It was all too raw.

“You went to classification.” Al said softly, “Mind if I come over there?”

Mike shook his head slightly and Al stood up and walked across to Mike’s bed. He sat down at the opposite end to make sure he didn’t invade Mike’s space. He had been through classification as well, he knew what it was like.

“Classification sucks ass.” Al said softly, “I know it takes a lot out of you but it’s quite important to read the rules and stuff before they move you.”

Mike wondered if Al knew that the way the latter was sat on the bed, with the light of the main room flooding the cell, his increased chest was very much obvious. Mike couldn’t stop looking at them, there was no way that was a natural thing for a guy. They weren’t huge but they were enough to be noticeable through the thin material they were given to cover themselves.

Al had obviously noticed Mike’s staring and although he would normally be annoyed by it he just smiled ruefully.

“I guess it’s not just my mind making them feel big.” Al said with a deep sigh.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to stare it’s just… Well, unusual.” Mike said as he looked away. His own problems faded from view slightly.

“Estrogen.” Al said with a shrug before acting like a sales person, “It’s a hell of a drug!”

Mike frowned and looked at Al in confusion. It seemed like instead of things becoming clearer, things were just getting harder and harder to comprehend the more he heard and saw.

“Do you know why this place exists?” Al asked Mike.

“Because the prisons are overcrowded.” Mike replied. That was what he had always been told. One of the reasons he elected to come here instead of jail was because it would be less crowded and, theoretically, a better place to stay.

“That’s one reason.” Al nodded, “But do you really think they care enough about the prisoners that overcrowding would be an issue for them?”

Mike shrugged.

“They could have just built more prisons.” Al said, “But they chose to build institutions like this. This isn’t about serving a sentence which is why we have no definitive sentence length. This is about rehabilitation.”

“Well, that’s good isn’t it?” Mike asked.

“It sounds great!” Al replied before his face turned dark, “Until you learn their methods.”

Mike watched as Al pointed at the feminine products on his desk, the women’s magazine he was wearing and then his own long hair and breasts. Mike looked away when Al squeezed the two breasts together a little.

“The Venus Institute decided that some males are simply predisposed to crime.” Al said, “They had some research to back it up but I think it’s bullshit. Anyway, they are all about feminising the people that come here.”

“F-Feminising?” Mike replied in confusion. Surely this didn’t mean what Al was suggesting.

“Just read your folder.” Al finally said as he returned to his bed, “It will tell you more than I can. It will tell you what is coming next for you too.”

Mike looked down at the folder he had brought in with him and hesitantly opened it up. He was unsure if he wanted to know what was coming next, he saw Al’s chest and shook his head in denial. He didn’t want anything like that to happen!

The first sheet of paper just had Mike’s basic details. His age, weight, height and other statistics were there including name, Mike was concerned to see the name listed as Michelle rather than Mike. He really didn’t want to accept this new name, that wasn’t who he was. Just looking at felt like his past was being erased right in front of him.

“Classification A?” Mike read out loud. It was written in big and bold letters, the only thing on an otherwise plain page.

“Huh.” Al said curiously as he looked over from his bed. Mike thought he looked quite confused as if he hadn’t expected that, “I’ve not heard of that one before. I’m classification C and I’ve seen loads of B’s and C’s come through but no A’s.”

Mike turned another page and began to read the usual welcoming spiel. It did little to say anything that Al hadn’t already said. There was a lot of technical language for why the Institute did what they did but a lot of it flew over Mike’s head. He got the basic idea of things though and Al was right, they planned to reduce crime through reducing masculinity.

The next page had more details of what “Classification A” entitled and Mike took a second to steady himself and gain the courage to read about his fate.

“Classification A is our least invasive treatment program.” The statement began, “Hormones are not required at this level and neither is surgery. This classification is for people who have had a troubled childhood and can be rehabilitated without invasive procedures.”

This didn’t sound too bad, Mike thought. Maybe he had got lucky, it seemed they didn’t think he would need any body altering treatment like his cellmate or many of the others here. That had to be a good thing.

“Rehabilitation for “Classification A” patients involves regression and re-training. It involves taking the patient back to the beginning of life and allowing them to start again. To grow up with a normalised second childhood and correcting morals. This can take months or sometimes even years depending on how much resistance is meant, it can be hard for some to accept their treatment.”

“What the fuck!?” Mike exclaimed loudly. What the hell were these people planning? Regression? Re-training?

“Can I look?” Al asked as he reached over.

Mike nodded mutely as his mouth hung open in shock. He watched as his cell mate read the paragraphs with furrowed brows.

“Wow. Lucky you!” Al finally said when he finished reading and handed the paper back to Mike.

“Lucky!?” Mike repeated with a frown, “You call that lucky!?”

“Look at it this way, Mike… Or should I say Michelle.” Al puts his hands up as a peace offering when he saw the death look Mike gave him, “You need to get used to your new name.”

“Just call me Mike…” Mike replied carefully. He was pissed off but also aware that his cell mate was bigger than him.

“Fine.” Al replied with a roll of the eyes, “But look at it this way. You will be getting no invasive procedures. No surgery, no hormones… You could come out the other side without any significant changes. I mean I don’t know what they do there but I’d trade places.”

Mike didn’t see it that way. He hated any thought of regression, he hated any thought of being changed by this place. Panic was rising through him and he could almost feel the adrenaline in his veins. He realised he was looking around rather wildly as if desperate for an escape.

“Mike…” Al said slowly, “Keep calm. I know this is a shock but…”

“I can’t do this!” Mike almost screamed, “I have to get out. I need my mom!”

“Mike if you make too much noise and commotion they will come and get you and, well, you don’t want that.” Al seemed rather worried. Mike figured he was concerned that the staff would take him away as well.

Mike grabbed at his face with his hands. He could feel himself sweating and it seemed like the walls were closing in. His breathing was becoming more and more ragged. He was in full on fight or flight mode but he had nowhere to run.

Al suddenly sat up straight and turned to face Mike. He sat cross-legged across from Mike and put his hands on Mike’s shoulders.

“Look at me.” Al said authoritatively, “Look at me, Mike.”

Mike slowly looked up from his bed and looked at his cellmate. He lingered briefly on Al’s distracting breasts before looking him in the eye. Al was smiling rather serenely at Mike and breathing in and out very deeply.

“Breathe with me.” Al said, “In and out. Come on Mike, match my breathing.”

“I… I can’t!” Mike said hysterically.

“Yes you can.” Al replied strongly, “Slow and deep breaths like me. Do what I do.”

Mike did as he was told. Under times of extreme stress having someone give you very clear instructions was very persuasive. Mike breathed slowly and eventually he felt himself regain control of his body and his mind.

“Feeling better?” Al asked after a minute or two of slow breathing.

“I think so.” Mike replied as he continued the breathing.

“Good. My last cellmate taught me that technique. It can get overwhelming at times.” Al said as he stood up and stretched.

Mike found himself looking up at Al and the small bumps in his prison clothes. As he stretched his arms over his head the shirt pulled closer to his body and accentuated the budding breasts.

“Sorry.” Al said as he lowered his arms, “I’ve been here so long and I’m still not used to these damn things.”

“It’s… It’s fine.” Mike replied as he looked away.

“It sucks that we won’t get to stay together though.” Al continued, “You seem cool, not like a lot of the people that end up here.”

“I’ll be moved?” Mike asked.

“I imagine so.” Al replied with a shrug, “There aren’t any Class A’s up here. They will probably move you through to a different part of the building.”

Mike hadn’t thought about being moved. He was only just getting used to being here and after a rocky start it seemed like he was getting along with AL quite well. He didn’t really want to be moved again.

It was hard to believe this wasn’t all some kind of nightmare. Mike walked to the front of his cell and looked out into the room. He could see people in similar cells all over in various states of dress and progress. Some could be mistaken for female if you didn’t know better whilst others looked unchanged and had evidently not been here long.

“Do you mind if I have a look at your folder?” Al asked from behind Mike.

“Go ahead.” Mike replied without looking away from the window.

Mike was starting to feel really homesick. He missed his mom and his friends, he started to wonder when he would see any of them again. Would he be allowed to contact home? They hadn’t really told him anything about how the place operated on a day-to-day basis.

“Yeah it looks like you’ll be moved tomorrow morning.” Al said as he read one of the papers.

Mike looked around at Al. Since he had arrived, Al had been the only person who was even remotely friendly to him and he really wished they weren’t about to be separated.

“I don’t suppose I could convince them to let me stay here?” Mike asked more in hope than expectation.

“Well… You can try but I’ve never seen them change their minds once a decision is made.” Al replied. He put the file down and walked back over to his bed to lay down, “They have a system and they would rather watch the building burn down than deviate from their plans.”

Mike looked out the window again and saw another person who seemed new getting led out of his cell and towards the examination rooms. Mike noticed the poor guy seemed to be crying.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well there isn’t going to be much of a surprise come morning unless Michelle thinks the regression will only be mental. I think I am going to miss Al to. Well we might catch up with her at sometime in the future. I really am enjoying the story and look forward to more of it. 

Seems like Michelle is doomed to diapers and bottles for a while.   Not sure how the change from Mike to Michelle will progress but it should be interesting.  What a fine institution, wish they existed for real!!!  Probably would be a great solution to what we now have especially with the younger generation in some of the worst cities. 

Mike is finally taken away from his cell and taken towards his new home. What will Mike discover about his new living arrangements? Will it be as bad as he feared?

---

The following part of the story has been available on my Patreon for the last week and for just $5 a month you can read every public post I make one week before everyone else (I post a 2000+ word update every four days) and for $10 a month you get early access plus exclusive Patreon only stories. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons who allow me to keep writing as much as I do as well as getting artwork made which I can then share freely with everyone: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daniel O, Pat M, Keeno, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex Baker, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Tommie M, Pete W, Scy T, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Kaiser S, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew S, Aaron D, Kristoffer M B, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Tomy, Brandon S, Daniel W, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J, USAA.

---

Chapter 3 – New Home

It was a long night without much sleep for Mike who spent the whole time fretting over what was to come and commiserating over what he had lost. Al snored the night away but Mike sat with his knees pulled up to his chest and looking out into the darkness. It was unbearable to have to wait so long for the unknown, he hated that he wouldn’t know what was happening to him or when he would be released until it happened. Not having control of such basic things was driving him insane.

Not for the first time Mike started to wonder if he would have been better off in prison. He knew that the prisons were overcrowded and that gangs ran riot but maybe he could’ve kept his head down and done his time quietly. He thought about Diana said, that Mike wouldn’t last more than a few days and he had to wonder if she was just deliberately trying to scare him.

The chance of a regular prison sentence had disappeared when Mike accepted his place in this alternative facility. Whether he liked it or not he was here until he was deemed to be “cured” and could be released back into society.

As soon as the clock hit 5am the lights turned up and guards came into the main room shouting for everyone to wake up for breakfast. Mike didn’t know the process here so he just copied Al in putting his pink gown on and lining up at the front of the cell. In the middle of the room was Diana with a clipboard, she seemed to be taking count to make sure everyone was still there. Mike wondered where she thought anyone could possibly have gone.

“You’ll get used to the early mornings.” Al said with a yawn, “Assuming you get them where you’re going.”

“This fucking sucks.” Mike said grimly as he leaned his tired head on the glass.

“Believe it or not, I agree with you.” Al said, “You’ll leave me and will probably be replaced by some asshole who it will be impossible to get along with. I wish you could stay.”

Mike appreciated the friendly words. In this hostile environment he was grateful that someone still saw him as a human. He had the feeling that in the near future he would miss such human warmth.

A young nurse began walking around the main room with a cart that was piled high with food. She was followed closely by two very large guards who were clearly making sure there was no trouble. She paused at each door to hand food through the ports along with medication.

“Name?” The nurse asked when she stopped outside the cell with Mike in.

“Al.” Al replied.

The nurse looked at Mike’s cell mate with raised eyebrows and waited for him to give the correct answer. Al rolled his eyes and blushed a little.

“Alice… ” Al said quietly.

Mike actually felt embarrassed for his friend and blushed a little just to be witnessing it. The nurse seemed satisfied though as the food port was opened and a small tray with a sandwich and drink was slipped through along with two little pills. Al was required to stand at the glass and swallow the pills before the nurse would let him return to his bed.

“Name?” The nurse asked as she ticked a box on her clipboard and looked at Mike.

“M… Michelle.” Mike could almost feel his face radiating heat as he said the name he knew the nurse wanted to hear.

“Quick learner.” The nurse said with a smile, “That’s good. You might leave sooner or later if you keep up that attitude.”

There were no pills for Mike. He was handed a sandwich and a drink as well as a note that was folded in half. Mike retreated to his bed and sat down with his tray he immediately unfolded the note.

“You’ll be moved at 7am. Be ready.”

The note was short and sweet and at least gave Mike some warning. He would be removed from this cell in the next couple of hours to be taken to wherever his next destination was.

The sandwich wasn’t good but it wasn’t offensively bland either. It was clear it had been made in a hurry and without too much effort, maybe it was other prisoners here who prepared them.

When the guards returned with Diana a little bit later on that morning, Mike knew his time was up. His stomach sank as he stood up from his bed, grabbed his folder and walked towards the glass door.

“Wait…” Al stood up behind Mike and seemed to be battling with himself about something.

“What?” Mike asked quietly.

Al seemed to make his mind up and he took a step forward. He wrapped his arms around Mike and held him close. Mike could feel Al’s small breasts on his chest and he felt a little strange but he returned the hug anyway.

“Thank you for treating me like a human being.” Al whispered into Mike’s ear, “You can get through this. You’re stronger than you know.”

Mike didn’t reply and when Al let him go he could see that Al had tears in his eyes. Al wiped at them with his hand and chuckled slightly.

“Damn hormones…” Al whispered.

“I’ll see you around.” Mike replied with a small smile. It was all he could manage when he felt so worried.

Al nodded and sat back down as the cell door was opened and Mike stepped out. He gave his folder to Diana who checked a few things and then nodded to the guards who began to move Mike towards a door at the back of the room that he had never seen anyone use.

Mike looked around him at the variously feminised people and wondered what could possibly be in store for him. Al had said that he hadn’t seen anyone moved to the section that Mike was now going to, Mike worried that it would lead to a longer stay.

The door was very secure and only opened by both a key card and a password entered on the key pad to the side of the door. The light above the door shone green and there was a loud buzzing noise. The guard pushed the door open and Mike walked through followed by Diana. Mike’s knees felt weak as he was led deep into the building. He had no idea where he was going, even if some miracle occurred he would never find a way out of this labyrinth.

The short corridor led to another door which was unlocked in a similar way to the first. Mike was pushed through and didn’t look up from the ground both for fear of what he might see and because he didn’t want to provoke the guards who were watching him like a hawk.

“Take a seat.” Diana said as she walked towards a counter to the side of the room.

Mike finally looked up and saw that he was in a room very similar to a waiting room. There was a short table with some magazines on it as well as a potted plant. If Mike didn’t know better he would think he was in a dentist’s office waiting room. The atmosphere was oppressive and foreboding. The cold and clinical room had definitely seen many people pass through.

Sitting on one of the chairs, Mike looked up to see Diana filling out some forms. Another nurse was behind the counter and she was conversing with Diana quietly. The guard was sneering at Mike and wouldn’t take his eyes off him.

Mike was feeling nervous as he waited for news about where he was headed next. He couldn’t hear anything from the doors at either end of the waiting room but he did see someone come through.

A janitor came into the room after a few minutes whistling a tune and pushing a cart in front of him. Mike looked up at him and got a smile in return. He looked friendly, older than most people Mike had seen, he had a greying beard and big arms.

“Another one going in, eh?” The janitor asked the guard cheerfully.

“Yeah, just about to go through to the induction room.” The guard replied without looking away from Mike, “They are just sorting out his sizes and everything.”

“Does the poor bastard know what’s coming?” The janitor asked.

“Probably not.” The guard replied, “Otherwise he would be crying.”

Mike tried to ignore the conversation going on around him but it wasn’t easy. He was already on edge and now he could feel his leg twitching a little, a physical manifestation of his nerves. He gulped and wondered if they were just trying to scare him again.

“Right, Michelle, if you would like to come with me.” Diana smiled at him as if she was a regular nurse at a doctor’s office. It was eerie.

Mike stood up and followed Diana through the doorway, he was very cognizant of the guard right behind him. The room Mike walked into couldn’t have been more different to everything he had seen up to this point. He looked around with wide eyes and couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Mike was led to a padded chair by the door whilst Diana sorted out a little more paperwork. The room didn’t look like a prison or any kind of institution, it looked extremely comfortable and welcoming which made it even more terrifying somehow.

The walls of the small room were a soft pastel pink with a border running around at about shoulder height. The border was decorated with pretty princesses and butterflies and ran around the whole room. The centre of the room had a metal structure that had been painted white, the top of the structure had a layer of laminated padding. Beneath that top surface were a bunch of shelves which were filled with items such as baby powder, rash cream and… Diapers.

Mike gulped as his eyes fixated on the padding. Mike had strongly suspected that they were coming since his folder mentioned going back to the start of life and regressing, but seeing them in front of him was a sobering experience. They were thicker than he had expected and he had no idea that diapers were even made in that size. Mike was speechless.

There were other things in the room but Mike could only see the diapers. His heart beat rapidly and his throat felt very dry, Mike tried to remember what Al had said about staying calm. He knew that losing his mind now wouldn’t help him at all.

“Alright, everything seems to be in order.” Diana eventually said, “Michelle, if you could hop up on the table please.”

Mike stood up as if he was on auto-pilot. He looked towards the burly guard who had one hand on the baton on his belt. Mike walked forwards slowly with trembling knees. This seemed so surreal, he couldn’t help but picture his mom and his friends at home. Did they have any idea what was happening to him?

When Mike reached the table he was stopped by Diana. She indicated for him to pull off the thin pink cloth that was all he had to cover him up. Mike hesitated but when he heard the guard clear his throat authoritatively he realised that he really didn’t have a choice. He still had to get used to following orders without question.

When Mike pulled the nightgown off he was left completely naked. He already felt humiliated and he hadn’t even started experiencing what he knew was coming next. Mike clambered up on to the table and was blushing as he laid down, there were only two people in the room but he felt as if the whole world could see him.

“I have you written down as being a medium fit.” Diana said as she checked her notes, “So we’ll try that first. If they don’t fit we can adjust sizes.”

Mike watched the woman lean down and pull one of the diapers away from the pile on the shelf underneath him. His heartrate quickened yet again as he trembled on the table. Part of Mike was still expecting cameramen to jump into the room and announce he had been pranked or something.

The Mike door Mike had entered through loomed large in Mike’s vision. He wondered if he could still make a run for it. As if reading his mind the guard swaggered around the table and blocked the door from Mike’s vision. The guard shook his head almost imperceptibly.

When the diaper was opened up Mike could see that although it was white in colour, it had little images of golden tiaras and pink doll like figures. It was unmistakeably feminine just like everything else Mike had encountered since arrival. This was a nightmare to someone like Mike who prided himself on his masculinity.

Diana placed the open diaper against the table by Mike’s feet and wrapped her arms underneath his knees. Before Mike knew what was going on his legs had been folded back over his body as far as they would go, he had never seen his crotch so up close before. When Mike felt his legs get let go they went back down to feel the soft padding underneath him.

“Wait!” Mike couldn’t stop himself from protesting. Feeling the diaper touching his skin suddenly made it so much more real, “Stop! Please…”

Before Mike could launch into an impassioned plea the guard strode up to the table and pushed Mike’s chest against the table to stop him from moving.

“Come on, Michelle.” Diana warned, “Be a good girl and let me finish this so we can get you settled.”

“I’m not a girl!” Mike yelled.

“Tony, oral restraints please.” Diana said as she grabbed Mike’s legs in a stronger than expected grip.

“With pleasure.” The guard grunted.

Mike was still trying to free himself as the guard crouched down to grab something. Just in time, Mike saw something moving towards his face. He turned away as he tried to free himself.

“You’re only making this harder for yourself.” Diana said as she held on to Mike’s legs.

“Fuck you!” Mike yelled, “You can’t do thi-”

Mike was very suddenly cut off when he felt something very rubbery suddenly get pushed into his mouth. Plastic hit his lips and it didn’t take Mike long to realise he was having a pacifier shoved into his mouth. His first instinct was to spit it out but it was stuck fast. Leather straps pushed into his cheeks and soon the guard was backing off with the soother solidly secured.

“You will break sooner or later and the faster you accept everything that is going to happen the better it will be for you.” Diana said as Mike slowly stopped struggling, “Now will you let me put your diaper on?”

Mike looked at the guard who now had his clubbing stick in his hands and was looking at him menacingly. He looked at Diana who had one hand on her radio, Mike assumed there were more guards on standby.

Relaxing his muscles, Mike slowly felt Diana’s grip loosen. She smiled at him and he was forced to remain silent despite having a thousand expletives he wanted to yell.

“Good girl.” Diana said quietly, “Now if you just lay there I can fi-”

Half way through Diana’s sentence, Mike suddenly started struggling again. If they were going to take him down they would have to work for it. He quickly sat up and rolled off the back of the table. He reached for the gag but he couldn’t unfasten it in time. He eyed the guard as he heard Diana speaking on her radio.

“Big mistake you little bitch.” The guard muttered darkly as he slowly advanced with his stick raised.

ohhhhh myyy goooddd!!! this is brilliant!!! I'll keep an eye out for this! lovely lovely writing! :) Thank you so much for this! this is one hell of a cliff hanger :)

ohhhhh myyy goooddd!!! this is brilliant!!! I'll keep an eye out for this! lovely lovely writing! :) Thank you so much for this! this is one hell of a cliff hanger :)

Dear Elfy,

your story 'Venus Institute' has three chapters:

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Chapter 3 - New Home

Would you please be so kind to tell me where Chapter 2 begins?

Dear Elfy

your story 'Venus Institute' has three chapters:

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Chapter 3 - New Home

Would you please be so kind to tell me where Chapter 2 begins?

Thank you very much!

Diddldum

P.S.: Sorry - my first post was incomplete (malfunction of the keyboard)

My apologies. That is just an error with numbering, I don't believe any story has been missed but I will double check just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike's traumatic day is only just starting as he is dressed to suit his new status. He is taken through to the new place where he swiftly learns the new order of things.

---

The following part of the story has been available on my Patreon for the last week and for just $5 a month you can read every public post I make one week before everyone else (I post a 2000+ word update every four days) and for $10 a month you get early access plus exclusive Patreon only stories. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons who allow me to keep writing as much as I do as well as getting artwork made which I can then share freely with everyone: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daniel O, Brandon M, Aaron D, C Dom, Jack O, Craig G, Anon, Dre, Kent J, Nick C, Brandon G, Jason S, P74_1986, Pat M, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Tommie M, Pete W, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, John D, Pierre-David G, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Jack C, S Miller, Carlota C, Kaiser Soze, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, John, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Rob, James L, Joseph G, Tabbi C, Bob S, Nathan, Joe, Calcal, Tomy, Jody, Keeno, Matthew S, Dain R, Kristoffer M B, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, DiaperingDaddy, Miguel A, James B, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F

---

Mike tried to assume a fighting stance but since he was completely naked and seemingly half the size of the huge guard there wasn’t a lot he could do to intimate.

Diana moved behind the guard, presumably for her safety, and Mike kept the table between himself and the guard who was slowly walking around looking for an opening.

Whether it was planned or not Mike would never know but when he had his back to the door he had walked through, it suddenly flew open and three more equally burly guards burst in the room. Before Mike could even register what was happening he had been talked to the ground. He landed with a thud that dazed him as the guards piled on to him.

“Argh!” Mike let out a high-pitched squeal as he suddenly felt a knee impact him directly in his testicles.

Mike didn’t know if it was aimed or not but following the low blow he was unable to resist any further. The guards slowly lifted him off the floor as he continued to whimper, he was placed back on to the changing table but this time his arms were held to the side of his chest and heavily strapped down.

Tears fell from Mike’s eyes as he looked around at the menacing guards standing around him. Diana looked tiny in contrast to the huge men and she stepped back towards the changing table.

“I was really hoping you would be smarter than this.” Diana sighed as she placed the diaper down on the table again. She shook her head sadly, “I will have to put all this in your records I’m afraid.”

Mike could do nothing as his knees were lifted up once again. With his arms and chest bound he was completely unable to fight off the humiliation that was coming his way. He couldn’t even cry out for help thanks to the large rubber pacifier filling his mouth.

The diaper was slid underneath Mike’s rear and his legs were set back on the table. He sobbed as the front of the diaper was pulled up and over his crotch. His still-aching genitals were pressed against his body by the tight padding that was quickly taped closed.

Every movement of Mike’s legs or hips produced crinkles that echoed around the room. The diaper was loud and even though Mike couldn’t bend his neck to look down at it he could feel it pushing his legs apart. It felt like the diaper was designed to be as obvious as possible in as many ways as possible.

“You truly are making this harder than it needs to be, Michelle.” Diana said with a shake of her head, “Don’t you want to be a pretty little girl? Don’t you want to be a good baby for us?”

Mike was already crying his eyes out now and he furiously but uselessly shook his head in denial. Were these people insane? Of course he didn’t want to be a little girl!

“We can do this next bit in one of two ways…” Diana said as she waved the guards to move back. She walked around the table so that she was closer to Mike’s head, “Either you cooperate and we can get this nastiness over with or you can try to resist again.”

Mike looked up at Diana through the tears to try and make out whether or not this was a real choice. Seeing the muscle-bound guards around him suggested to Mike that resistance would be futile.

“If you choose to resist you will find that these lovely gentleman around you are armed with Tasers.” Diana gestured to the guards, “One way or another this next part of the process will happen and you can save yourself a lot of pain by just going along with it. I’ll even take your pacifier off, OK?”

Mike watched as Diana leaned in and slowly released the pacifier. She pulled it out of Mike’s mouth and for a second there was a long string of drool that linked him to the rubber bulb. He didn’t immediately say anything and focused on getting his crying under control.

Diana nodded at a couple of the guards and they stepped forward to very slowly begin undoing the straps that were holding Mike down. Mike made sure to lay as still as possible, he hated everything about this but he didn’t think this was a battle he could win.

“I know I did wrong.” Mike quietly sobbed to Diana who was still over him, “Please, I’m so sorry, I will do anything you want but please not this.”

“Sweetie, it’s too late for that.” Diana said gently, “You have to serve your time and this has been decided by the courts to be your sentence.”

“Can’t I appeal?” Mike asked desperately.

“You waived your rights to appeal when you signed the documents to come here.” Diana replied.

When the last strap was undone Diana helped push the bruised Mike into a sitting position. Mike looked down at his crotch and shook his head, he still couldn’t believe this was happening. He wanted to rip the diaper off and shove it down Diana’s throat but he knew that if he made a sudden move like that he would be on the floor again. He had to control himself.

“Now we have to get you dressed.” Diana continued as she walked around the table.

Mike watched her walk to a set of doors that was built into the wall. They were fairly non-descript, they didn’t stand out at all until Diana brought Mike’s attention to it.

When the doors were opened Mike could see that behind the doors was a walk-in closet and his eyes were immediately drawn to clothes hanging on the rail. Bright colours were everywhere, it seemed like every colour under the sun was represented but pink and yellow definitely dominated. Mike’s jaw dropped open as he considered that these clothes were for him, he was expected to wear this stuff.

From behind Mike a small giggle broke the silence. The young man turned around to see one of the guards struggling to keep a straight face and his laughter seemed to be infectious. Mike blushed red and looked down at the floor as he realised that he was being made fun of. He couldn’t blame people for laughing at him, if he had been anyone else in the room he would be laughing at the diapered man too.

“I think this would be good for your first day.” Diana eventually said, “Something a little simple just to get you started.”

Mike’s attention was brought back to Diana and the closet full of girl’s clothes. He couldn’t yet see what she was pulling out but Mike doubted it would be anything he would like. Mike closed his eyes and thought back to Al, he would have given anything to be back with the only person he had seen in the last couple of days that was even remotely friendly.

Diana turned away from the closet with some clothes that she held out for Mike to look at. She always enjoyed watching new people’s reactions, it was always so adorable how much they blushed.

“I... I can’t…” Mike’s throat felt like it was constricted and he could barely speak.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Diana said with a big smile.

Mike could feel tears in his eyes again as he looked at the dress in horror. It was mostly white with pink seams, the shoulder areas were also pink and also ringed with frills. The bottom of the dress was also hemmed with pink frilly material and it ballooned out wildly even whilst it was still on the hanger.

On the font of the dress over where the two breasts would have been if this had been going on a girl there were two little pink ribbons that were tied in bows and stitched on.

“Arms up.” Diana ordered as she walked over to Mike and took the dress off the hanger.

“But… But…” Mike was torn between hopelessness, humiliation and anger.

The room was still ringed with guards and Mike was no less trapped in the bowels of the foreboding building. He couldn’t believe he would be expected to put a dress on but since he was already in a diaper it probably shouldn’t have surprised him. He pictured his mom at home and wondered how much she knew what was happening, what would she say if she could see him now?

Mike hesitantly lifted his arms as he sobbed lightly. He felt exhausted after the last couple of days and his ability to resist was being crushed out of him by this oppressive institution.

Before Mike had a chance to really think about what he was doing, the dress was pulled over him and he felt it’s silky smooth fabric slide down over his body. His cheeks were pinker than his new clothing and he sniffed loudly as the dress passed by his face. Maybe his imagination was playing tricks on him but he was sure he could smell perfume of some kind.

The dress was pulled down until it settled neatly on his shoulders. The fit was remarkably good but that did nothing to make it nicer to wear. The way it puffed out at the waist was strange, having bare legs felt wrong and he was certain that everyone would see the diaper underneath. Mike reached down almost subconsciously and underneath the flared material he could feel the diaper still on display.

“It’s a great fit!” Diana proclaimed happily.

“Please…” Mike whispered, “Don’t make me wear this. I’ve learnt my lesson, honestly I have.”

“But if you aren’t wearing your pretty little dress you would be underdressed in front of all your new friends.” Diana countered.

“Huh?” Mike looked at her with a confused expression.

Diana nodded her head to suggest Mike follow her. The door at the other end of the changing room was opened with an electronic lock and Diana led the way through. What Mike saw on the other side of the door took his breath away, he almost collapsed in shock as he surveyed the room in front of him with wide eyes.

“Oh my God.” Mike exclaimed breathlessly.

In front of Mike was a large room that looked almost exactly like a nursery. There were changing tables, play pens, toys and everything else scattered around the room. It would have looked exactly like a regular infant’s nursery if it wasn’t for the dozen or so adults crawling around in feminine clothing and diapers.

“Your new playmates.” Diana said as she indicated the room at large.

Mike couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He couldn’t believe how complete all this baby stuff was, it looked, sounded like and smelt like a baby’s nursery and he was about to be locked in it with all these other men who were dressed like little girls.

Mike did the only thing he could think of as his emotions finally overflowed. His slow sobbing became screaming cries as tears cascaded down his cheeks and he shook his head in denial at where he was. His legs gave way and he fell on to his padded rear as he loudly wailed.

The sound of a door closing behind him caused Mike to turn and see that Diana had left with the guards. He was all alone with these strangers and he suddenly felt more afraid than ever before.

As he hit the ground in frustration he saw the women in nurse uniforms dotted around the room turned to look at him. A few approached him as he sat uselessly on the floor. He didn’t know what was going to happen next but he knew that he would never be the same when it was all said and done.

Mike didn’t want any of the people crawling or waddling towards him to get too close. He felt his dress lifting up around him and the diaper he was wearing crinkled loudly. He felt so thoroughly overwhelmed by everything that he was seeing that he couldn’t get his emotions under control. He scooted backwards against the now closed door, despite everything he wished Diana would come back.

“Stay away from me!” Mike shouted at some of the nearer people.

All of these people dressed as baby girls were clearly adult men. Some seemed to be smiling and crawling forward with curiosity but there were many others around the room who looked over but didn’t move, they looked a lot surlier.

“New fweind!” Lisped a man who looked to be in his forties around a pacifier in his mouth. He was wearing light blue overalls over a yellow shirt and his hair was pulled into pigtails.

Mike whimpered and recoiled as if this older man was carrying some horribly contagious disease. As he got closer he climbed up to his feet and waddled towards Mike with his arms outstretched as if trying to hug him.

Mike used the door behind him to climb to his feet and when the man got too close he shoved him with all the strength his slight frame could muster. The man stumbled backwards and then, with his arms spinning like windmills, he fell backwards on to his clearly padded rear. There was a sudden hush amongst everyone who stopped crawling towards Mike.

The man Mike pushed looked around and snivelled before bursting into loud tears much like Mike had a minute before.

“No, no, no!” A nearby nurse shouted as she hurried over, “Bad baby!”

Mike didn’t know what was happening but he saw a tall woman hurrying over to him and lifting him forcefully to his feet. The nurse took Mike’s hand with one of her own and grabbed the folder that Diana had left with the other.

As Mike was pulled away from the doorway he saw another nurse hurrying over to the person Mike had pushed. She started hugging him and telling him everything would be alright. Mike was watching with wide-eyed fear as he was pulled away from the scene and into the middle of the nursery.

“W-What’s happening?” Mike snivelled as he rubbed his eyes.

“Quiet, little girl.” The nurse said, “This is a fine way of saying hello to your new friends.”

“I’m… I’m not a girl…” Mike whined.

“Is that right?” The nurse let go of Mike’s wrist and opened the folder, “Michelle? Fitting name for a sissy like you.”

“My name is Mike!” Mike shouted in response. He felt ridiculous in these clothes but he tried to be as masculine as he could be.

“I can see we will have some real training to do with you.” The nurse said, “Luckily I like a challenge!”

Mike was pulled to a chair in the centre of the room. The chair had restraints all over it and looked very customisable, as if the chair could be adjusted into any kind of seat it needed to be. The nurse sat down on the chair in front of Mike and the young man could see her nametag for the first time, her name was Emma.

“Normally we like to ease people in to their new lives but I see you will need more advanced treatment.” Emma’s stern face made Mike shiver.

“Listen, there must be some kind of mistake…” Mike started desperately. He still couldn’t believe what was happening.

Mike’s wrist was yanked suddenly forward and he stumbled across Emma’s lap. He looked around to see a lot of eyes watching him and he kicked his legs out in desperation. He felt Emma leaning on his back with her body and he realised what was about to happen just before it did.

“No!” Mike exclaimed.

Emma’s hand reared back and then flew forwards and against Mike’s padded ass causing the young man to let out a little yelp. The diaper absorbed most of the blow but the humiliation was very effective.

The hand went back again and Mike had a second of contemplation before he was hit again. He let out another yelp as he was forced to take his spanking as if he really were a little sissy girl.

“Please stop!” Mike yelled as he tried to preserve a little dignity. He looked around the room and could see all eyes were turned his way and he felt beyond embarrassed to be in this position.

Again and again Mike’s padded bottom reverberated with another spank. He could feel his butt getting warm and he started kicking his legs in an attempt to free himself, he could feel his composure slipping and he began to snivel again.

Mike kept expecting the punishment to end but it seemed to go on and on. It seemed like Emma had great stamina as each hit registered with the same force of the last. His eyes teared up and after a particularly hard smack he felt himself start sobbing again. His legs kicked wildly but he was stuck fast and that just made him cry harder. He gave up all pretence of being an adult and cried loudly as his bottom stung with more punishment.

Finally, after what felt like dozens of spanks, Mike felt the hand stop and rest against his rear end. There was a moment of peace as Mike slowly calmed down, he could feel Emma gently rubbing the outside of his plastic diaper and he started to calm down. His face was a deep red and his tears and snot made him feel like a little child who had just finished a tantrum.

“Alexa, show Michelle to her room.” Emma said after a minute of rubbing.

Mike was still too teary-eyed as the nurse named Alexa came over to him and Emma. Mike saw slowly pushed by Emma and he fell down on to his knees pathetically.

“Get up.” Alexa commanded. Her voice had a distinct Eastern European accent.

Mike just stayed where he was on his hands and knees. One of his hands moved round to his bottom and he sobbed quietly, he was acutely aware that everyone else in the room was still staring at him in silence. He realised he had put on quite the show from them all.

“Get up!” Alexa said a little louder.

Mike still couldn’t get to grips with everything that was happening. Just forty-eight hours ago he had been a normal young adult out in the real world and now he was a snivelling wreck on the floor of some weird nursery. He thought about his mom and wished she would come save him.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually made a mistake but as it turns out, it was definitely a mistake that turned in my favor. I missed a chapter but the really good thing was that I wasn’t forced to wait out the last cliffhanger. Yes I got caught in this one but hopefully it won’t be too long.  Loved the last two chapters you are doing such an amazing job writing this.  I can so feel Mike’s fear and humiliation.  I don’t know what is going to happen now but not getting up probably isn’t a good thing. I would have given it two likes but the site won’t let me do that so you only get one. Until next time at least.