LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BRAND New - Just found a Daddy and Don’t Know Where to Start!

So my Daddy and I are in a long-distance relationship. I’m his baby and I am very new to this. I have always been a submissive and have always been a little, and have had a couple of Daddies, one full-time. I’m going to go to my Daddy for guidance and have Him help me, but I wanted to see if anyone here could give me any advice on how to handle it when I’m alone, and I won’t be seeing him for months at least. 

Please help!

Thank you and lotsa loves,

babynikki

I go between a lot of different phases.  I'm mostly a DL with AB/LG tendencies, and this is different depending on my partner or if I'm alone.  When I'm in the right space and by myself, I have what I can best describe as "A Big voice in my head".  Like my Big voice will tell me things like "Good girls use their diapers, if you use it, I'll give you something good" To kind of validate things like messing my diapers, or sucking a pacifier.  Like mental role-play.

Wannatripbaby,

Thanks for responding. What makes this time different is that it’s long-distance so I’ll be alone for months at a time, and I have always only had Daddies that treated me as just a little, not an AB. My Daddy now has experience with ABs, but I’m new to it and I’m not exactly sure what to do / how to handle it alone, etc. 

Thank you LittleAmytheil. :)

Well, I've been an online Daddy since about a month ago. My little girl means the world to me. I love everything she does. She sends me pictures and asks me for selfies, she tells me she loves me multiple times a day, we Skype as often as we can, she sometimes asks permission to do certain things, it's a wonderful arrangement. :)

Yes! What Xander said.

At this very moment I'm awake WAY past my bedtime because my Little was upset and wanted me to stay up to keep her company. I just hope this doesn't become a regular thing. :/

You have to find what works best for both of you. If you truly love eachother you'll want your partner to be happy and that should be enough to help you find the perfect routine for the 2 of you. :)

Yes!  And my big likes to do little things like set a bedtime, or text/call and check if I've eaten breakfast, checked up on my water intake when we were online at night, etc.  Little things that a big would do if he was around, but since he wasn't always around (at the time, he is now), it was his way of being my big.

Or if my big wasn't able to do those things, I would do all those things in my mind.

Thank you everyone I really appreciate it. 

I’m starting to doubt the ‘relationship’ as he (since I made this post originally) isn’t even checking in on me/saying hi/talking even for a minute via a text or kik with me every day or even every other day. 

I’m starting to think I’ll never find a Daddy. Even if it’s only online, if He could have His rules for me and we could talk daily, that would be very nurturing and fulfilling for me. Sigh. 

But it thank you again, everyone. All responses are much appreciated. 

Much love,

newbabynikki

I'm sorry it kind of fell apart on you in that way.  I can promise from experience, that if a Daddy is going to come around, it might just happen on accident when you aren't expecting/looking.

The long and short of my lifestyle is this:  I have a boyfriend.  I got a play partner (10 years after my bf and I started dating), who sexually is a Daddy-Dom.  I talked about my little side with both partners.  My boyfriend wants me to embrace my inner little whenever/however I'd like, at home or out (he's jealous I can wear diapers to the movies and not miss a bit of it!), but isn't too interested sexually.  My Daddy Dom would like to try sexually being with a little, and doesn't mind talking about the fetish or working through what it means to me.

All in all, accidentally win-win.  I never really looked for either of them intentionally, it just naturally happened.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with LittleAmytheil, you really never know what will happen. I found a guy at a furry convention, fell in love and talked with my wife. She is totally ok with me also having a boyfriend and although he had never been a Daddy or had a little it turns out he's a natural and LOVES it.

Went from no experience to doing diaper changes, bottle feeding, story time, bubble baths, grooming and more. 

A lot of ABs try and force a parental relationship rather than just letting it happen naturally. Just take life a day at a time.

Kaiya/Snugglebear