LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this considered incontinence

I have been noticing a lot more evidence of dripping throughout the day. I never feel more than a bit damp but enough to notice. After a month of having new pairs of underwear the cloth turns yellow, and colors are bleached. 

I used to be a little lazy after peeing, only shaking once or twice, when I was younger, but now if I pee and flee, I will feel a stream down my legs.

Now days, I sit down to pee and pushing anything out of my urethra.

Still I sometimes dampen my briefs.

The second problem point, more recently, is desperation. 45 minutes away from a toilet is too much. An hour away is potentially disastrous. it sucks living in a big city where bathrooms are off limits because of drug users.

This past year, i have more trouble. I cannot have a glass of water or coffee before my 45 minute commute or I will be exploding with desperation I get to the toilet, and lo and behold patches the size of a quarter already leaked. 

The worst part is that I can always smell myself. Even when i never felt damp throughout the day my crotch of underwear and jeans smell heavy of urine. 

I thought it might have been in my pores from wearing diapers for fun, but as an experiment I went 2 weeks without diapers at all. The smell us still in my jeans and undies.

I didn't tell my doctor about why I wanted my prostate checked because i don't want to have this conversation. I now or never had any enlargement.

I'm an abdl and wear diapers, but I have never left the house in a diaper, nor do I want to.

I guess my abdl dream come true is becoming my nightmare.

It could be a sign you are starting to have issues that may in time lead to incontinence, I had a similar issue three years ago I started to have damp underware and small surges several minutes or after going pee.  I started to wear real fit for men to keep my pants dry after noticing wet spots on my pants. 

Depends Realfit for men looks as close to normal underwear as pullups can you should be able to notice if you drible more or less then you think you are, they worked great for me for a few months untill my OAB started to really kick in and I was forced to switch to thicker pullups and then finaly into tapped diapers. 

Talking to your doctor is always a good idea,  wearing and using a diaper even when just at home can help you along the path to slight bladder issues to full incontinence.

as you said your dream may becoming true talk to your doctor before your dream does come true and its a nightmare Incontinence is not fun or cheap to deal with.

• Like 1

I'm not the best for giving this advice, but yes, talk to a doctor about this. If it's nothing, or simple infection, not that big a deal. but, if it's the beginnings of something more serious, it's best to get it early. Straining to pee, and get it all out is not good. You never should have to push, to completely empty, or relieve yourself. You can cause a herniation, from pushing, or straining . Making things worse for yourself, or compounding any other problem. Don't go to long, without seeing a doctor about this.  

Well, definitely do not wear any protection right now. Because if you would start, your sphincter would become even more weak. I would suggest not pushing urine out by force. Just finnish peeing, and clench your sphincter as tight as you can. After that you can push urine out of urethra using your fingers. Also you can try clenching your sphincter during peing few times - which means that you pee, then stop, then pee again.

Also, if you feel that seeing a doctor might make you think "well, now I am incontinent", then I would suggest not to see a doctor right now - only if the signs would become significantly worse.

And you can do Kegel exercies as well. They are really good. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions/000141.htm

Hope it will help you. Same problem happened to me few years ago after I started to experiment with diapers. And using described method, the problem went away after few weeks, and never returned. :-)

I am working toward leaving the house in real fit underwear if necessary first, I had an Idea just to have a ultralite pad that my wife uses on light days fixed to the front just to absorb odors. 

defiantly seeing a doc though, I have too many odd pains and neglected concerns

defiantly seeing a doc though, I have too many odd pains and neglected concerns

Good job this :Crylol:

Anytime you experience significant unusual symptoms for more than a few days that you can't positively link to a known and temporary cause, it's time to seek Medical advice. Go to the Doctor's if you can but at least get a phone consultation with them. The earlier that you address a problem, the easier it is to deal with it ;)

Bettypooh

Along with the visit to the doc, you certainly SHOULD start to use protection all the time.  Someone already mentioned the absorbent underwear that is designed to look like regular underwear, but there are other things like pads or guards that can be worn inside your daily underwear.  The point, you don't have to be damp and stinky, so why not deal with it and choose one of the many many products available to help with this very common problem.

• Like 1

Wearing protection is probably your best bet. Pullups are likely the best solution and are pretty discreet. Seeing a doctor is probably a good idea. Urge and/or overflow IC can be a sign of a more serious underlying illness so you want to rule that out. If not a bigger issue there are meds that can sometimes help control urine issues.