LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I recently married an adult baby but I have no idea how the community works or even the right questions to ask I want to make sure his needs are met but I have no idea what I’m doing and don’t know how to start the conversation PLEASE HELP 

• Like 1

My question to you is, were you aware of your husbands lifestyle before marrying him? Or maybe this is a new development?

Ask open ended questions like

What would you like me to do to meet your needs?

How can we fit this in to our relationship in a way thats realistic?

There's no such thing as a wrong question just ask whats on your mind. Try different things out and experiment. See what works for you, negotiate and communicate 

Look around and see if there are local groups or munches you can go to. 

Hope that helps

I knew prior but we’ve never really communicated fully about the topic every time I ask questions about what he expects or would like he gives very vague answers. I try to set boundaries but he never gives much feedback how do I make him feel comfortable? Or is there things I could do to make him open up?

tell him you want to talk about it. Give him some advance warning, but make it clear not talking about it is not an option now that you're married.

YES! I couldn't have said it better myself!

There's some good suggestions. Yes do research, let him know you are doing research and recommend he does as well. Reasure him that it is something you are willing to explore. Bring up something about the lifestyle that you think is attractive. That will probably help him feel more comfortable. You will probably have to take the lead on this 

Let me know how it goes! I am invested now!

You have yo take the lead, ask questions you want the answers too. I might ask...

What age are you when you are in your little space?

What kind of activities would you like to do?

What kind of role do you want me to play in this?

I have been married 29 years.. i told my wife about me and  diapers once I figured out our relationship was turning serious.  back then I wasn't  an ab ( or at least I was trying to convince myself I wasn't) fast forward 31 years together later and I am a happy regressive ab. the secret to a long term relationship is balance and open communication.  he might be telling you he plans to quit doing this, but trust me when I say.. the only way out of diapers for one of us is death. you both need to find your peace with who he is. and learn to have fun with it. the quicker you learn it is weird.. but that is ok.. the quicker you will be at peace with each other.  get him to talk and tell you what he wants and as tigger said.. "READ THE BOOK" !!!  When I bought the book it made me think.omg.. someone has been in my closet recording me and they made a book about me. At this early stage he might not know what he wants just yet..  talk.. talk.. talk...

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I have been married 29 years.. i told my wife about me and  diapers once I figured out our relationship was turning serious.  back then I wasn't  an ab ( or at least I was trying to convince myself I wasn't) fast forward 31 years together later and I am a happy regressive ab. the secret to a long term relationship is balance and open communication.  he might be telling you he plans to quit doing this, but trust me when I say.. the only way out of diapers for one of us is death. you both need to find your peace with who he is. and learn to have fun with it. the quicker you learn it is weird.. but that is ok.. the quicker you will be at peace with each other.  get him to talk and tell you what he wants and as tigger said.. "READ THE BOOK" !!!  When I bought the book it made me think.omg.. someone has been in my closet recording me and they made a book about me. At this early stage he might not know what he wants just yet..  talk.. talk.. talk...

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Wow this is so great thank you so much for that he tells me a lot that he’s done with it but then only does it behind my back I just want him to be happy.

Thanks everyone so much we’re going to sit down tonight and have an in-depth conversation!

• Like 1

Wow this is so great thank you so much for that he tells me a lot that he’s done with it but then only does it behind my back I just want him to be happy.

Thanks everyone so much we’re going to sit down tonight and have an in-depth conversation!

Just be honest about what you are willing to try and don't let him control the pace, but let him know the pace needs to be set by you. Don't rush into this. Take your time. You'll both be happy

Talking about it is important but don't force the conversation. Remember that if people get defensive about something, they are likely to be less open... and you don't want the situation to development into a tense situation or at worst, an argument. That betrays the point of the discussion in the first place. Allow each other the time to come forward and say things. Sometimes one has to wait for the right time to say something. Gosh knows... I've been waiting for ten years to say something to my mom that will finally make a certain point clear

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing you should do is:
Decide what you want out of your relationship as his Mommy or Dominant significant other?

Diaper him and tell him Mommy and he is going to discuss some adult things about bABy. You can talk and ask questions as suggested, but you also have to decide what are your expectations also. Are you going to be sexual when he's in little space, or strictly Mommy baby? Does he want sexual release while diapered? What is he willing to give YOU in return for his expectations? How long does he want to relinquish control to you? Is this a Domme/sub relationship? Is he willing to completely surrender to your authority? What age will he regress to? If it's newborn, you'll have to do everything for him. Does he want anything "Adult" when you diaper him? Is he into humiliation? Does he expect you to change wet only diapers or every type of diaper he uses? Will you use cloth or disposables? Is he into being forced by being restrained and forcibly diapered? If you don't mind and he wants to mess you could give him an enema and diaper him. You could start days before the weekend with subtle butt pats and say things like, "You're not wearing your diapers, I sure hope you don't have an accident or mommy will have to put you back into diapers baby boy."  If he is into accidents, you can sabotage him by spilling something on him and attempting to clean up chastising him for having wet pants.

Open communication is vital to your relationship surviving. Make sure he doesn't just take and take because you will resent him and probably won't last in your marriage.

If you like breast play, you might have him, nurse, while diapered. Diaper pats also got me going and I think most men or women both like tushy pats when diapered.

• Like 1

Hi, I recently married an adult baby but I have no idea how the community works or even the right questions to ask I want to make sure his needs are met but I have no idea what I’m doing and don’t know how to start the conversation PLEASE HELP 

How did your talk go with one another?  The fact that you are here seeking advice means you are a wonderful significant other.  Some partners find it very hard to accept their significant other as an adult baby and it causes great turmoil in their relationship.  My wife took years before she fully understood and unconditionally accepted me in diapers.

As all have said here communication is the key.  Diapers mean something different to each and everyone of us so without knowing what they mean to your partner it is difficult to answer how to address his needs and desires.