LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reuse of a wet diaper?

So mom has a couple rules. I have to do #2 in the potty unless she has my diapers locked or such. And she decides when I can change. I like this as I hate to poo my diapers anyway and her controlling my changes I like. My complaint is she used to let me put on a fresh diapers after I would poo, that was until lately. She has been allowing me to poo still, but not always allowing me to change afterwards. I hate putting on a wet/ damp diaper. Which is odd cause I don't mind sitting in a wet/damp one as long as it is not to wet. She has had me diapered more and ,thankfully, she has had me in disposables more. I am not sure if she just is trying to save a buck or just doesn't care. I even had to pin my cloth diapers back on the other day that were damp so I am assuming it is not about being conservative about the disposables. For obvious reasons I am not going to complain or I may lose my poo privilege. Yet it bothers me. Does anyone else have to, and/or hate to put on a damp diaper? Why should this bother me as the wet diaper didn't bother me before I pooed? Am I goofy or should she be giving me dry diapers? Opinions? Anyone else in this situation? Just wondering if I should chance asking about it or if it's normal? So confused?

Sometimes, if I only wet a little (like overnight), I will reuse a wet diaper. The thing is, I have somewhat sensitive skin, so I don't want to go too wet for too long. Sometimes, I'll just wear a wet one that I've used just to have my fun, then dispose of it. It's kinda exciting for me to use one that's just a little wet. Just my style I guess.

"Accidently" get some shit on her clothes and that will cure of of not having you change right away. This is the kind of thing I mean by "not authentic". Real mommies did not want fecal material hanging around any longer than necessary

"Accidently" get some shit on her clothes and that will cure of of not having you change right away. This is the kind of thing I mean by "not authentic". Real mommies did not want fecal material hanging around any longer than necessary

I think I must not have stated something correct. If I poo in a diaper I get a  change right away. My problem when she let's me remove my diapers and I poo in the potty like a big boy and then she insists have to put back on the diapers I had on before wet, damp, or dry. I used to get a fresh diaper after. Not always the case now.

All Right. That was not clear to me

Hate to say it , but it's the law of unintended consequences , you gave her control ,she exercises it as she sees fit, you got what you wanted and something you didn't want.

Your choices are clear, live with it or attempt to renegotiate in writing with ground rules as to what each of you wants and expects ,but realize you could blow the whole deal (again the law of unintended consequences) you have basicly what you want a mommy that so many apparently are looking for ,trying to change something you don't like, is changing the circumstances of your loss of control over your diapers a bridge to far ? Only you can decide is it worth it .
Ultimately mommy has the power you don't, and trying to renogiate may just force your hand and put your diapers control back in your hands as an adult ,because her participation is a privledge , you could very well back yourself into a corner .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would not want to ruin a good thing if I were you; I don't know what situation I would end up with as right now I'm single and not looking to get into any relationship; but when I do I don't intend to try to force my ABDL side on my GF, just to be able to be myself even if i have to indulge myself; anything beyond that IMO is a bonus.

As others have said, it could be a lot worse, or you could lose the arrangement you have now if you push it. 

On the a lot worse side, it is only your wet/damp diapers she is putting you back into.  What would you say if she purposely peed onto your diaper when you were sitting on the potty doing your #2 if she had to go and didn't want to wait??  

As I and others said, be happy with what you have!

As long as your not getting a rash from putting back on the wet diaper after pooping in the toilet there realy is nothing wrong with doing so, it sounds like your wife enjoys having you in a wet diaper and is taking control just like you wanted.

When I gave my wife control of my diaper use and wearing I was given simple rules to follow, always be in a diaper and never use a toilet again or the diapers go away for good.

As I have wanted to wear diapers all the while growing up and have enjoyed wearing diapers all my adult life and wetting my diapers all the time, making the step to full time diapers apond giving over control to my wife was a simple matter, I was not expecting the no toilet ever rule but have grown to enjoy using my diapers exclusively