LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Slip

uk_DL

I think it might be caused by the placement of the tabs. Every diaper has different fit, and some just doesn't have to fit you at all. In any case, you can definitely try to place the tabs like in following picture - bottom tabs head up, whereas upper tabs head down. It may sound illogical, and it might not create the best look of the diaper, but in most cases, it will give you the best possible fit.

Briefs_Classic_Plus_Tena_SZD-2.jpg

I think that fit is more important than absorbency.  The best fitting diaper for me Northshore Supreme.  I can't really get a good fit with Tena, dry 24/7 and some other popular brands.  So if you can't seem to get the Tena Slips to fit right maybe they're not for you.

I think that fit is more important than absorbency.  The best fitting diaper for me Northshore Supreme.  I can't really get a good fit with Tena, dry 24/7 and some other popular brands.  So if you can't seem to get the Tena Slips to fit right maybe they're not for you.

I am trying the Tena Slip Maxi right now for the first time. I have the version with the breathable sides, and I'm wearing a size medium. I have a 34" waist, so the bottom adhesive tapes don't reach all the way to the plastic shell, rather I had to place them on the breathable side panels. I'm sure that they will start to loosen around the legs because of that, but I'll have to see! 

Different diapers fit differently due to the cut, padding, and tape placement. I also feel that the NorthShore Supreme fit best for me, they only ever leak if I know that I'm pushing the boundary. ABU's diapers always leak around the leg way before their limit whether I'm standing, sitting, or laying down. They just don't fit me. I've heard others say that their bottom tapes are rather high, and it could be that I have the same issue as them.