LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is and what is not a "furry" diaper?

So I am curious on where you guys draw the line on what you consider a diaper made for furries and one just made for ABDL's? What brands are "furry" diapers?

I would consider Crinklz, Rearz Safari, and ABU Little Pawz to be the furry diapers. What are your guyses thoughts?

I'm not well versed in the furry culture.  So I'm not exactly sure what would make a particular diaper one for furries instead of ABDLs. 

Animal prints and/or cartoons on diapers are popular and the diapers sell well.  Other diapers that have animal prints or cartoons include Tykables Overnight, LFB Lil Trunks, Rearz Lil Squirts, MyDiaper Night Animals / Color Animals / Blue / Yellow diapers, Dotty Diaper Company Pony and Pride diapers, Diaper Connection Amor and Idyl diapers, Fabine Exclusive Blue and Pink diapers, ABUniverse Kiddo and SDK diapers,  Bambino Teddy / Bellissimo / Magnifico / Valentine diapers,  Cuddlz all-over print nappies, Aww-so-cute blue / pink / purple bears diapers, etc.  Both Tykables and ABU are pre-selling other diaper models with animal prints and/or cartoons.  

Prints and/or cartoons of babies and children on adult diapers have been tried and have not sold well -- see the Fabine Pacifier diaper.

For me, I don't think there are any diapers that are specifically made for furries.   I think that the diaper companies have found that plain white diapers and diapers with cartoon animals sell the best, so that's what they produce mostly.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm not a furry so can't say for sure, but i don't think there is a difference (unless you mean a larger size to fit over the costume). really they're made for abdl but used by furies (much like clothing made for women but worn by men)

I’d say it’s more about the print. I am not a furry, but i think a lot of the furry style prints (LittlePawz is a classic class) appeal to non-furs too. Any baby “styling” beats plain white. I’m not a sissy, but I’d rather where a pink nappy than a plain white - it’s just more babyish. 

I walk past a mobile coffee shop every now & then, & the whole thing (apart from the windows) is covered in imitation grass.  When I walked past it in Thursday it reminded me of this thread.  Not being a furry myself, I'd still like to know one when I see one, & it seems to me that what furries need is nappies with fake fur on the outside :D.  Not green though.  Somehow I don't think they'd be cheap...

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:08 AM, Stroller said:

I walk past a mobile coffee shop every now & then, & the whole thing (apart from the windows) is covered in imitation grass.  When I walked past it in Thursday it reminded me of this thread.  Not being a furry myself, I'd still like to know one when I see one, & it seems to me that what furries need is nappies with fake fur on the outside :D.  Not green though.  Somehow I don't think they'd be cheap...

I also see the confusion here.

nappies with fake fur on the outside - this would be very rare or a custom made arrangement  i.e.  think of an all-in-one onesie full length sleeping suit with zebra leopard or other print.

I would expect that plain ole serviceable diapers would be worn under the furry costume outfit and that outfit would have the furry velour animal print colors or pattern

on the outside. Simple and functional although the diapers if bulky may detract from the actual physical aspects of the animal being represented.

Animals in the wild do not wear diapers (dah!) so when our humans chose or have to wear diapers in the costume representing the animal variances to the fantasy are to be expected !

I just have to put this in writing:

Everyone knows you are not a ***_________ (insert animal name)  a$$ but looking like one removes all doubt.

I will take my soap box and leave now !