LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

not totally filled diaper

kcnbi42

most times I will wear a diaper until it starts to leak, I like wet and squishy. but most times my diaper is only 1/2way full, the back is totally dry. I have turned them around backward to fill the other half of diaper. any way of filling the whole diaper. am talking only about pee

most times I will wear a diaper until it starts to leak, I like wet and squishy. but most times my diaper is only 1/2way full, the back is totally dry. I have turned them around backward to fill the other half of diaper. any way of filling the whole diaper. am talking only about pee

I have found that if I lay on my back, knees up and spread the pee will flow to the back and wet it first. The feeling of warm pee trickling down my crack is most enjoyable to me. Directing the flow that direction helps. Sometimes I add a dry doubler in the front just so I can enjoy the wet on my bum longer.

I have turned a nappy round many times to use it completely. I hate wasting nappies.

I wouldn't want to do this. I just posted about hating putting a damp diaper back on after I poo. I couldn't do this just to use the entire diapers.  Personally I soak about 75 percent of my diapers just using them normal. Maybe it is because my thing is smaller and sits low I don't know. I will soak most of the way up the back on a disposable and the cloth ones all the way if not changed. By then I am uncomfortable and usually get allowed to change. To each his own but I hate putting on a damp or wet diaper. I can sit in one all afternoon, but don't ask me to take it off and put it back on. I don't care for that. I must be weird.

The struggle is real. It’s just the way your body is shaped relative to the diaper.  If you wet while laying on your back with you legs open, it should flow down to the back.

Or sitting in a reclining chair would probably work as well.

Funny but I was just thinking this exact problem. I'm wearing Rearz Inspires and love them. They really swell up to absorb all the wettings. At night I go several times, rarely with a leak. In the AM they are really soaked and heavy but I notice that so much of the rear is still white and dry. On occassion I will cut the back off and cut the wings off then use that piece as a filler on my next diaper. Really adds some thickness and bulk, which I love and even more absorbent, as if I need any more.

Or sitting in a reclining chair would probably work as well.
When I watch tv I sit in a leather recliner my urine runs between my butt crack into the back of my diaper until it's full. Whether it's full of stool or not and I have booster pad too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Like dewayne said, while on my back I spread my legs and put my knees up in the air. I also found that I need to change the position of my diaper when putting it on. I now pull the front up a tad more than I used to. I tried both things last night for the first time together. I lost count but I wet 5 or 6 times. The last 3 I put my knees in the air and felt the pee running down my crack. Besides feeling sooooo GOOD it directed the pee toward the rear. By the time I got up the diaper was so soaked and fat. It was forcing my legs apart. I sure wish I had a scale to see how much it weighed as it was super heavy.

image_03.png

• Like 1