LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yesterday At Church

dlsafrica

Our church is relatively small. It only started up with a venue three years ago here, although it is an established church in America (this was an international church plant). There is a toddler who is part of the congregation who walks around all the time with a pacifier in her mouth, and I was thinking yesterday ... I don't know what I was thinking actually. It was a sense of peace and identification with the peace and comfort she must have been feeling. 

I thought about this this morning when I woke up because as much as I LOVE pacifiers, I do need one while I sleep. It's not just a comfort thing anymore (although I get the most restful sleep when I do). It is now perfectly evident to me how pivotal it is to restful sleep for me. I have communicated before that it stops my palate from closing while I sleep and keeps my airway open so I can breathe. That almost happened this morning again, but I managed to wake myself up in time. 

The concept of being pacifier dependent is a comforting one. I am just so thankful that I am not in the same position as I was with diapers for so many years, ie feeling guilty.

Archived