LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody struggle with mental illness and other disabilities

I have been diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) Some days are better than others & it takes a ton of work, but I do my best to manage.

I just had my first session of EMDR treatment this morning. It was rather interesting, I thought. It helped me to have a more positive image of myself. I just worry about getting into the real issue which is remembering the night my brother was killed. My therapist said we will get into that next week. I am a little nervous but I am willing to try anything that might help.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing I struggle with when I am severely depressed is how I view myself. I tend to beat myself up about the way I look and how others may see me. I have often thought “Maybe I am too damaged to ever find someone!” I know I shouldn’t think that way but during my times of deep depression I tend to look down on myself. I have had a couple of sessions of EMDR treatments since and that has helped a little with my self-image. I just need to get to the point where I can be out in public without having the constant feeling that people are talking about me or laughing at me. I wish you all the best of luck with whatever works for you!

• 3 weeks later...

im a very high functioning autistic, but i tend to call myself a retard, cant drive to where the jobs are(i can drive to a local store a few miles away, simple road, only a couple turns and no lights, where the jobs are, bigger town, cant handle it, too much to process, and nobody seems to understand that i cant hack that, its like telling a person with no arms or legs to get up and do jumping jacks), for decades we thought my problem was tourettes and adhd, i think there are symptoms of child abuse too, my old geezer loved to smack me around just to make himself feel big and strong(yeah, you are real fucking tough pinning down a 4 year old to hit on, biiiiig man, i wish i could go back in time and "deal" with him), i hold onto anger and grudges but i dont let them affect others, just me, and im not sure if this counts but i think i have either rib disfunction or a herniated disc in my upper back(when i sneeze FUCK that hurts!!!!!) i have some level of low back pain just about every day, and i get some little teaser left arm pain, some teaser pains in my chest once in a while, but nothing coming from that YET(although with all the anger i bottle up you would think i would have had a MAAAAAASSSSSSSSSIVE M.I. by now), germaphobia, ive seen others say about relationships matters, well if they have had any they are doing better than me, ive never had a single date, and i like ladies(my browser history, unfortunately shows it, unfortunately because its naughty stuff) but ive never had a girlfriend, which i imagine all the ladies i would have approached are grateful for(im not relationship material, my father wasnt either, i wish he had my common sense, then i wouldnt be here), i have a tendency to punish myself harshly when i do something bad, does that count?

@feralfreak You might see a chiropractor about your back. I have experienced that exact sneezing pain before and discovered there was a misaligned vertabra causing it. Once it was worked back into it's correct position there has not been any pain since. I can relate to hating Dad, mine molested my sisters and he died before I was mature enough to understand all that. Had he lived you would not be reading this because I would have killed him for that and been in jail for life. I can't rid myself of all the hate I feel over that but therapy helped me get it down to where it doesn't hurt me anymore. You have to let go of the things which hurt you when you can't do anything else about them. And I too tend to beat myself up mentally when I screw up. It does seem that some of us aren't meant to be in a relationship whether by our own being or by fate. I simply keep looking without expecting that to change, but the few times I tried I did like it even when I got hurt in the end. Being alone sucks, but it sucks worse to be stuck with the wrong person so I'll take the loneliness as a better option.

All we can do in life is to keep trying knowing that there is good in trying even when nothing happens for our efforts. So hang in there and aim for as many smiles as you can get!

Bettypooh

16 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

@feralfreak You might see a chiropractor about your back. I have experienced that exact sneezing pain before and discovered there was a misaligned vertabra causing it. Once it was worked back into it's correct position there has not been any pain since. I can relate to hating Dad, mine molested my sisters and he died before I was mature enough to understand all that. Had he lived you would not be reading this because I would have killed him for that and been in jail for life. I can't rid myself of all the hate I feel over that but therapy helped me get it down to where it doesn't hurt me anymore. You have to let go of the things which hurt you when you can't do anything else about them. And I too tend to beat myself up mentally when I screw up. It does seem that some of us aren't meant to be in a relationship whether by our own being or by fate. I simply keep looking without expecting that to change, but the few times I tried I did like it even when I got hurt in the end. Being alone sucks, but it sucks worse to be stuck with the wrong person so I'll take the loneliness as a better option.

All we can do in life is to keep trying knowing that there is good in trying even when nothing happens for our efforts. So hang in there and aim for as many smiles as you can get!

Bettypooh

nah, i hate to be touched, i dont even go to an md unless i have something like an infection i cant kill on my own or need stitches(im sure the tax payers are grateful that, im on medicaid), what do you mean when you said you keep looking? as for loneliness, i dont see it as anything, its not an issue, i dont like people, im too much of a hermit

I believe that each of us has an ideal mate out there somewhere, though we will only ever meet a tiny fraction of all the people as a whole. So while they exist, we may never meet them :huh: I keep looking for that one but honestly I hold no real hope of finding them. I've become something of a hermit too though I was never socially open, save for my equally diverse friends who were as wild as me :P That lowers my chances of finding my mate even more but whatever- I'm fine like this. A life nearly alone means fewer disagreements and less mental stress which for me is exactly what I want and need in life. 

As an aside, one of the truest friends I ever had was my near-opposite with most things. I learned then that while it may seem that compatibility and agreement must go together, it doesn't always work that way. What we did agree on were the things we held important and dear, and that was enough. That is why I say "keep looking" for your ideal mate might not be who and where you expect them to be. Never give up hope, for life can get better but only if you let it ;)

Bettypooh

19 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I believe that each of us has an ideal mate out there somewhere, though we will only ever meet a tiny fraction of all the people as a whole. So while they exist, we may never meet them :huh: I keep looking for that one but honestly I hold no real hope of finding them. I've become something of a hermit too though I was never socially open, save for my equally diverse friends who were as wild as me :P That lowers my chances of finding my mate even more but whatever- I'm fine like this. A life nearly alone means fewer disagreements and less mental stress which for me is exactly what I want and need in life. 

As an aside, one of the truest friends I ever had was my near-opposite with most things. I learned then that while it may seem that compatibility and agreement must go together, it doesn't always work that way. What we did agree on were the things we held important and dear, and that was enough. That is why I say "keep looking" for your ideal mate might not be who and where you expect them to be. Never give up hope, for life can get better but only if you let it ;)

Bettypooh

my thoughts on a mate is this: you know the old song that has the words "someday, love will find you"? i follow that phrase with the words "OVER MY DEAD BODY!", i think it would be too much trouble, i dont want to have to worry about someoen elses feelings, if she would have lied about her age, would be cheating on someone, or cheating on me, if she has a disease, if she would want kids"id shut her down quick fast and in a real big hurry on that, i H-A-T-E kids and deadset on there NEVER being a little me running around), i lack the ability to develop an attachment like what you would need for relationships, in computer terms, it was never part of my programming, and is completely incompatible, i find kissing DIS-GUST-ING!, same with the idea oral sex(if a woman would want to take it in her mouth, up to her if there was anything, but i couldnt give oral) so a woman would find sex with me to be extremely boring, not that it matters, i find the safety of celibacy to be way to nice to give up, i know i wont go to prison for it based on someone lying, i wont get a disease from it, if someone offered sex, even in diapers, id have to say "id rather have a good bowl of beans"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mild/Moderate depression. Medication helps, but doesn't always fix everything for me. I still worry over every little thing. There are days where I have told myself dozens of times: "You can't worry about what you can't control.". It's exhausting. One of the few things that has helped besides wearing diapers is cuddling my old baby blanket. Now that I am in my thirties, the only way for it to survive is for my mom to sew it into a pillowcase (I was in high school at the time). I still live with my parents (as they are quite elderly now) and there are days where I still wonder who is taking care of whom. 

• 1 month later...