LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-DL girlfriend

I'm a 37 YO male that's lived alone for a very long time.  I got together with my girlfriend about 6 months ago and told her all about my DL side right from the beginning.  She has a lot of questions but she accepts me for who I am and loves me deeply.  I love her a lot.  I had a relationship with her ten years ago but I broke it off because I was afraid to tell her about the diapers.

She isn't into diapers at all but is supportive of me.  Her boundaries are simple, she doesn't mind me wetting around her but she doesn't want to be around me if I poop.  I change my wet diaper in front of her and wear to bed.  I wear 24/7 and have for about 5 years.  

The hope is, in the somewhat near future, she and her young son will move in with me.  How do I live under the same roof and maintain boundaries and be happy at the same time?

One word bud. Respect. She isn't into it, you are, pressuring her or exposing her over and over to your kink (which she doesn't share) is rude, and ungentlemanly. Your thing is your own. 

• Like 1

If she is accepting of the diapers, then it sounds like the only issue will be her child, and how she feels about him knowing or finding out too. Personally I don't think there should ever be a problem and that people should just understand that diapers might be socially taboo but that some people just like them. I'm sorry - I tried to phrase what I was thinking and I don't know if it came out right.

The thing is also that I think people don't understand childrens' minds. There is a TV ad here that starts with a baby and the words "I have no prejudices... yet". The thing is that children are taught by society what is taboo, what is acceptable, and ultimately to love or to hate. This is just a personal opinion of course, but if your girlfriend is comfortable with it (and it might take a bit of communication), sharing with the child that some people need certain things (not necessarily specifying what) and that some people just like certain things, might be a way to approach it. 

I am a firm believer that adults do not give children enough credit for knowing what's going on and being able to mentally process things. I'm going to digress a moment to make my point, but people who aren't told that they are adopted, for example, have had extreme reactions later in life... while people who are told, grow up with it as a part of their lives. Using the same principle, it might help remove the taboo.

This isn’t easy you’re right however after 5years are you even in control ? I say leave the little ones out of it until a question arises. Also you should talk to her about it as well after all you need to be happy because without happiness things may go south quickly. Be honest, communicate and be discreet 

What do you mean by boundaries? I mean, the answer should be obvious, but if you are struggling to identify them, then drawing a line is impossible.

The boundaries are that she doesn't want to be around me when I poop.  I don't know what to do.  Go to another room or something?

This is simple!  In any relationship there is give and take.  You have lived alone for a long time, free to do as you please.  Now you have your girlfriend living with you.  She accepts and is supportive of you wearing diapers but draws the line at you being in a poopy diaper around her.  That's very clear and simple!  Be very glad that she tolerates you wearing and wetting diapers in the first place!  Lots of women would turn and run away, or they would put their foot down and say "No diapers for you if you want me to stay here!"  Her "give" in the give and take is allowing you to wear your diapers around her and being supportive.  Your "give" should be to simply accept and follow her wish of not being around her in a poopy diaper!  Seems you want it all still.  You need to accept there will need to be some changes (and not just diaper changes) now that you have someone living with you.  It's not just all about you anymore, like it has been for the past 5 years.  You either bend, compromise and give a little by not messing your diapers when she is around, and I mean all the time, or you go back to living alone and losing a very long time girlfriend (who you have broken it off with once before over diapers) and lose love, companionship and one person who accepts, tolerates and is supportive of you wearing diapers as long as they are not messy ones when she is around.  Don't be selfish!  

• Like 1

I have to agree with what others have said but I do feel slightly hypocritical.  I chose my need to wear diapers over my wife's wishes and in time she learned to accept her husband in diapers.  I did not chose them over her to be selfish or disrespectful.  I chose them because I knew that I could never supress my desire to wear them all the time. Just as she chose to stay with me despite my decision.

With that said the fact that this wonderful woman accepts you in diapers and loves you for who you are means that it would be advisable to respect the few boundries that she has set.  When I started my unpotty training I orginally wanted to do everything in my diaper but my wife set the boundry of not becoming fecal incontinent.  She would have accepted me had I chosen this route more than likely but she deserved her feelings to be respected because I had not done so in the past.  By finally learning to respect her boundries it honestly helped to make her a lot more understanding and accepting of me wearing diapers.

The decision is yours.  Only you know what diapers mean to you and what your girlfriend means to you.  She is allowing you to have both with a few acceptions and if I were in your shoes I would be greatful and thankful for that.

It sounds like a messy diaper maybe offensive to her. Respect that and don't doo around her. If it's an accident that's one thing, but don't subject her to something she feels uneasy about. If you enjoy messing your diaper, learn how to doo it discretely and clean up after yourself. Don't hide the fact that you do it, just don't subject her to it.