LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you report an underaged user?

Wannatripbaby

Question

So for the past few months I've sort of appointed myself the "unofficial DD welcoming committee." I frequently check the home page to see if there are new users and if there are I send them a message welcoming them.

So when an underaged user joins I'm usually the first to know. The problem is, I don't know how to report them. I know how to report a post, but if they haven't made a post I don't really know what I can do.

Is there a report button on a persons profile that I just haven't found yet? Should I contact an admin directly? Should I just mind my own business and leave them alone?

4 answers to this question

Contact Admin directly, by virtue of.....scrolling down to the bottom of the persons profile page and clicking the "Contact Us" icon...then send a message

And no, you shouldn't ignore it.....if the Feds find out we're tolerating minors here, they'll shut down the site :o

• Like 1

We do ask (and appreciate) reporting of underage members. US law requires that we male an earnest effort to keep minors off this site, and laws in other Nations are even more restrictive. If we are to continue to be available here and elsewhere this must be done.

PM a Mod, report a post, whatever you can do to let us know will help us stay here for everyone :D

Bettypooh

Both here and on Diapermates I immediatly contact an admim (or report the post if it's in the Newby Nursery and stating "I'm 14 years old").  There are site rules that teens either don't bother to read or don't care to read.  Under age 18, report them to an admin immediatly!