LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey from a UK ABDL

Hey,

New here, but long time abdl. I'm Jayne, but in lil space I tend to prefer Jayney, helps me kind of separate those parts of my life in my head. I have been wearing nappies as near to 24/7 as I can for the last 6 years though money has meant I have had times where I was lucky if it was once a month :( But got a job and my own place now so all that has changed as of about a year :) recently considered unpotty training and really like the idea but a bit worried about it! Have been in a long term relation where though they knew about my nappies, they didn't know the extent lol but come out of that now. Luckily, on nice terms :) So just looking to make friends and chat really. Open for anyone to message me but I can be a bit shy... I don't mind any questions anyone may have. Hope everyone has a nice day and thanks for reading. I will update my profile info soon but really tired tonight and struggled enough to write this lol.

Jayne x

• Thanks 1

In regards to the unpotty training thing, a friend of mine asked a similar question here on the forum. I think the answers apply to your unpotty training question fairly well:

I hope you find this helpful. :)

Hello Jayney, welcome and enjoy. I don’t know why but I am envious of everyone across the pond, Nappy is so much more infantile sounding than diaper lol, plus you have cuddlz which are next to impossible to afford in the US. Enough rambling from me though, have fun and I hope you make lots of friends here

Waves hi to Jayne! Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. I think you’ll like it here, and why not? Lots of good people, with like mined interest. Well, come on in, make yourself at home, get comfy, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jayney, welcome and enjoy. I don’t know why but I am envious of everyone across the pond, Nappy is so much more infantile sounding than diaper lol, plus you have cuddlz which are next to impossible to afford in the US. Enough rambling from me though, have fun and I hope you make lots of friends here

I prefer the word nappy, but I always thought that was just because it's what we call them over here.  Perhaps there's more to it though! :-)

Hello Jayney,

I'm UK-based, and still think of myself as being new here.  I'm sure you'll like it here; I've found everyone to be very friendly, and I find it great having somewhere where I can be the real me.

Take care,

Baby R

• 2 weeks later...