LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ladies: Are you brave enough to take the Most Embarrassing Survey Ever? (more results added May. 26)

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Ladies: Are you brave enough to take the Most Embarrassing Survey Ever? (more results added Mar. 23)
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a bump to let you guys know I've posted some more responses to this on my blog. I did something a bit different this time-- all the answers are from one respondent, who claims to be a 40 year old woman placed on permanent diaper discipline by her family. Read all about it here, and if you're female and you haven't taken the poll yet, just click here-- it's free, fun, and anonymous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Ladies: Are you brave enough to take the Most Embarrassing Survey Ever? (more results added May. 26)
  • 3 weeks later...

What is the purpose of it? Are you just trying to collect some kind of statistical fap excel spreadsheet? Is there an actual study being done, if so are there any methods? Or is it just a for fun thing... which kind of loops back to the statistical fap stuff...

• Like 1