LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught by mother due to my own mistake

Crap, I was caught by my mother today due to my own carelessness and mistake today.  My mother arrived to my house last night from St. Louis last night (I live in the middle of the state of Missouri) and I had hidden all ABDL.  I didn't put on my nighttime diaper until I was sure my mother was at rest.  My mom does know I where footed PJ's  (that look a little juvenile) as she had hers on last night as well. 

Well crap, I had a plan of hiding diapers from my mom.  I woke two hours before she told me she would wake.  Took a shower and worked on configuring her new computer.  Planned to throw away nighttime soaked diaper before my mother woke. 

Opps, I forgot about it, and my mother showered in my bathroom and made up with it balled up on the bathroom floor.  I went into my master bathroom and saw it sitting there... Palm/face.... shoot.

My mother did not say a single word about it all day, but I am sure she recognized it for what it was.

That was my thought all day today.  Back in the 90's up in Chicago, I caught my dad with "Depends" while my Mom was out of town back in St. Louis.  Little did my parents know then, that I had a love for diapers.

Yeah, he does.  Not worry so much that he can't feel free to do whatever he pleases in his own home.  It's his home and he can do as he pleases.  People worry about their parents finding out things about them that they don't want them to know.  It's not about his ability to wear diapers as he pleases in his own house at age 39, it's all about him not wanting his mom to know about it but being careless and leaving a diaper on the floor for her to see, letting the cat out of the bag when he didn't want to.

I feel ya man. When I was around 16 I had the whole basement to myself. I would take my used diapers and conceal them under the stairs and then take them out all at once, when the chance arose that no one was home (I had lived there for 2 years at this point, and no one had been under the stairs yet except for me). Well, one day before I went to work, I was in the shower and my mom knocked on the door and asked me why there was “big diapers” under the stairs in what was essentially my room. I played the dumb criminal card and said they weren’t mine. My moms voice was more out of concern for my health, not a lashing out at me. Every once in a while she’ll bring it up and ask about that event, and I always cringe when she does because it’s something I plan on never telling my parents. 

Relationships are built on our opinion of one another. One need not fear censure beyond a certain age, but losing a loved one's good opinion, or facing ridicule or worse, hurt no matter how old you get. It's reasonable to fear that pain, though it seems to have been blessedly avoided here.

I couldn't have said it any better!

Well, so far so good.  My mom has still not said anything.  We talk or text almost daily.

I think in some way she has known all along.  I was a bed wetter until about the age of 7 or 8.  When I was in 1st grade, my mom used a cloth diaper as punishment and sent me to school with it on under my clothes.  I was begging her to let me go back to diapers after that.  So she no longer used that as a punishment.  After that  I would steal diapers from my cousins stash when the would come over to our house for overnights.   I thought I had them hidden well,  but then I would find them removed from the hiding places and once again my mom would never say anything.  Then my cousins grew out of diapers so I started to make home made ones out of trash bags and female pads, and those would disappear from the hiding spots without a word from my parents.  Then I got a job and my driver's license and a whole lot wiser to buy diapers and hide them elsewhere in the house along with my underage whiskey (I wonder if the bottle of Jack Daniels that I left in the attic or the diapers I left in the crawl space of the basement of the house we lived in Chicago have been discovered).

Yeah, I think my mom has known for a while that I am an ABDL.  I am still embarrassed about my mistake though.

• Like 1

If everything you have said ius true, your mom probably knows or suspects something. I have no idea how your relationship works with her. Obviously it's not terrible or she wouldn't be visiting. But only you know if she would freak out, or not if you told her or explained it. If she doesn't bring it up now, and you don't either, I'm sure that is how you both want it to be.

Life is a learning experience and I hope you've learned to be much more careful in hiding those things you want to keep hidden :o  As a boss once told me after I made a huge and costly mistake: Just.....don't.....let.....it.....happen.....again. OK?

Glad it seems to have worked out well for you ;)

Bettypooh

I am 38 and recently told my mother because I felt I needed to tell her. I felt like I have been living a lie hiding it like have been so I have told everyone who needs to know and some who are closest to me and I felt could handle it. Now I have not told everyone and I still don't share with my kids as they are too young and it is not something they need to know. If my oldest was to ask I would talk with him and be honest but only after his mother and I discussed it further first. He is 14 and has enough on his plate dealing with my stuff is not something I am going to throw at him.