LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello there

Hi there! My name is Rob and I'm from the UK. I've been visiting this site on and off for the last few years now. I've never had the confidence until now to actually accept who I am, bite the bullet and make an account. My journey as an adult baby starts from probably around 10 but I've always had a fascination with nappies/diapers. It's progressed through my teens and now into adulthood with a loving wife-to-be I feel accepted and ready to share my experiences and learn new ones with others. 

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all as time progresses, it's great that this network exists. I felt very alone when growing up with the AB feelings that I have, so it's an amazing liberating feeling to finally be sharing. 

Cheers.

Hi and welcome Rob. Even if you have been coming here for some time. Nice to meet you, and glad you chimed in. There’s lots of us who have come down a similar road as yours. Congrats, on your soon to be tied knot. I assume your wife to be, has some level of knowledge of this side of you, and the AB community? Or, does she? 

Well, hope to see you round more, and don’t forget to have fun and enjoy.