LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokemon diaper moon ch22 (7/29)

What is the one thing all pokemon trainers can do besides me?

Is it a love for pokemon? No, I love pokemon.
Is it patience in training? No, I got plenty of patience.
Is it the willingness to aim to become the best, like no one ever was? No, I want to be better than the best! Like no one has ever been!

No, the one thing all other pokemon trainers can do that I can't, is hold their bladders…

My name is Moon Selene. I'm from Celadon city in the Kanto region. 

My mother and I moved to Alola to finally get away from it all. Mom just wanted a fresh start someplace new. And someplace away from the pokemon league.

“Come on sweetie, you'll love it here in Alola.” mom said as she knocked on my door.

I didn't answer back. I just rolled over on my bed and stared at the wall. My diaper cold and wet from not changing it sooner.

But I didn't care. 

Here I am, 16, and stuck in the one place on earth my dream cant come true.

“Moon, what would you like to be when you grow up?” Dad asked me.

“Chapen!” my 5-year-old self yelled out as my dad and I watched the champion battle between Red and Green.

I was starstruck as I watched them battle. Their pokemon battle was like nothing I had ever seen before. Watching them, made me realize I wanted to be just like them.

“That's a fantastic dream!” Dad told me. “But first you're going to need to be a big girl and stop using your diapers.”

I was a slightly late bloomer.

“I BIG GIRL!” I yelled and stood up. My yellow diaper on full display. “I BECOM CHAPEN!

a very late bloomer...

But my dad laughed and agreed with me. One day, I would become a champion.

Then, just 3 years later, my dad and I were attacked by pokemon.

It had something to do with team rocket and the radio signals coming from Johto. All types of pokemon began going crazy. 

When the pokemon started to go crazy, my dad did his best to protect me. But we were swarmed by pokemon.

If it wasn't for the gym leader Erica showing up, I would have died that day. My dad, however, wasn't so lucky…

Ever since the attack, somehow I've lost almost all control over my bladder. 

Some days I feel the need to go and I am able to rush to the bathroom just in time.

But most days, I don't even feel it and I pee myself. Which is why I'm in diapers.

It took some time, but I was able to get over my traumatic experience from that day. (for the most part)

My mom, however, never got over it. From that day on. Unless it was a house pet pokemon, she never wanted me near pokemon.

When I turned 14, she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her I wanted to become a pokemon trainer.

She flipped out on me that day.

“NO! You're too young! You're still in diapers! You can not become a trainer while you are still in your diapers!” mom yelled at me.

The diapers had nothing to do with it. She just was too afraid that I would die by wild pokemon just like dad. so she used my own shame to give up on that dream.

When I turned 15 and she asked me again, I again told her I wanted to become a trainer.

Mom was furious. Constantly telling me no.

But then I just had to bring up the law. 

The pokemon league accepts anyone with a passing school grade and 16 years old. My mom couldn't stop me from becoming a pokemon trainer. 

This law was for Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.

But my mom found a place that didn't have a pokemon league. A place that didn't have Gyms. a place that didn't have an elite 4, a place that didn't have a champion. Alola…

And so, still being underage, I was forced to move here with my mom. Just 3 days before I turned 16.

“OK, THAT'S IT!” My mom yelled as she broke open my locked door. “You have been a slakoth for the last 4 days! Today, you are getting dressed and you are going into town!”

And so, forced against my will again, I was changed out of my leaking diaper, put into new clothes and a hat, and kicked out of the house with a shopping list. my mom staying behind to clan my destroyed bed...

I sigh as I just walk towards town.

Alola was a beautiful region. Full of all types of pokemon I have never seen. Some of the coolest ones were the Alola variants of the native Kanto pokemon.

As I walked I spotted one run from one dark place to another. 

It was a rattata. However, instead of being purple and a normal type, this one was black and a dark type.

I would have loved to catch a few of the Alola pokemon. But there was no chance at that…

The stoor Mom wanted me to go to was fairly close by, and I quickly got all the items I needed.

When I left the store, I didn't feel like going home. I really didn't want to walk past my mother back to my room. So I decided to explore a little bit.

Alola was not that large of a region, but it was split up into 4 islands.

The one I'm on, was the second smallest named Melemele Island. And this was Iki Town, one of the smallest towns in all of Alola.

As I walked around, I actually started to enjoy the sights a little. Alola was very beautiful. Maybe I could wait the next 2 years here until I turn 18. Then I can become a trainer without mom telling me no.

I was just reaching the outskirts of Iki town when I felt a pinch in my bladder.

“Oh shit…” I say out loud as I finally felt my bladder for the first time in weeks.

By the pain, I could tell I was very desperate and really needed to go, now!

I spun around and began to walk home as fast as I could, but the feeling in my bladder only grew worse.

I was now on the other side of town and I realized there was no way I would make it home in time.

Frantically I began looking around for a pokemon center or somewhere with clean toilets.

I know what some of you might be thinking, “Moon, why don't you find a public restroom?” 

Well, because they are nasty. The only reason I would use a pokemon center toilet is because they are at least cleaned regularly.

But sadly, Iki town didn't have a pokemon center here. So I began searching for someone to point me to a clean toilet.

But it was getting late and I didn't see anyone around here who could help me!

I then began walking faster. My bladder screaming for release! 

“Just hold on, I'm almost home!” I lied to myself as one hand reached down and grabbed my crotch in order to hold my pee.

"Really? You want to go up to the ruins? I don't know what you hope to find there..." I heard a girl say as she walked down a tail to my left. 

The moment I saw her, I knew she was my last hope to find a toilet!

She was about 40 yards ahead of me, but if I hurried, I might be able to catch up!

I rushed over to her a fast as I could. Not really paying attention to realize I was going out of town trying to catch up with this girl!

"You can't come out! We'll get in trouble if anyone sees you." I heard the girl say. When I finally caught up, I heard her scream!

“What's wrong?” I asked as I rushed over, trying my hardest not to pee myself.

The pretty blond haired girl turned to me.

"H-help..." the girl said with tears forming in her eyes. "Save Nebby!"

Nebby?

I looked behind the girl and saw a bunch of sparrow flying and pecking at something in the middle of a very old bridge above rushing rapids.

"Those Spearow are attacking it! But...but I'm too afraid to go out there... My legs feel like they might give out..." the girl said as she grabbed my arm and pleaded with me.

It was here my bladder gave me a choice, run behind a bush and finally pee, or go save a random girls pokemon.

I shoved the blond girl off of me as I shot toward the bridge.

At this moment, i didn't care if i peed myself! That pokemon needed my help!

When I reached the pokemon, I began swatting away the bird pokemon, trying to get them to leave the little pokemon alone.

But the sparrow just swarmed me as well. Seeing no other choice, I crouched down and grabbed the small blue pokemon. Holding it close to my chest and covering it with my arms in order to protect it.

“It's ok. OW! I got, OW, you.” I told the pokemon.

The pokemon let out a small cry. Then I saw it close its eyes before a weird energy began to flow around it.

“W-what?” I asked when suddenly there was a flash of light and a rush of energy!

Then, I was upside down….

My mind didn't know what was going on, I just grabbed onto the small pokemon even harder. As I frantically looked around. Then I noticed my special maid shorts had caught onto a broken piece of the now destroyed bridge.

I had only a moment to realize that when I heard a ripping sound. Then I fell...

Anticipating the rocky waters below me, I closed my eyes. 

So this is how I die. at least I tried to save a pokemon...

“COO!” I heard when I suddenly felt something catch me.

When I open my eyes, I was just being put down by a large pokemon I had never seen before. 

The moment I was set down, it jumped over me and turned back to look at me.

“You, are, worthy,” I thought I heard it say before it dropping something.

It let out a loud cry before it burst into an electric ora and shot into the sky!

"Oh... Oh, thank goodness!" the girl said as she rushed over and hugged the small pokemon I was holding.

When she finally let go, she just looked at the small pokemon.

"You tried using your power again...didn't you? Oh, Nebby... You know what happened last time you used it. You couldn't move for ages after that. I don't want to see you like that again!" she scolded the pokemon. Then her face turned sad. "No... I shouldn't say that. I'm sorry, Nebby... I know you were trying to save me that time... And I couldn't even help you in return..."

The girl then looked at me.

“T-thank you!” she told me. Then she looked down. "What... What is that?"

I looked down as well. Between my legs, was a sparkling stone. Something the pokemon had dropped before leaving. 

But the girl wasn't talking about that. She was looking a little further up, at the bright yellow diaper my shorts no longer concealed...

• Like 1

i like it so far. :) i like the concept and can see where its going. but i know you'll have a few surprises for us later ;)

as for pokemon, I suggest getting Pichu and other baby pokemon! if this was UM i would also suggest bunnery

Don't stay to strict to the game, it's an interesting concept and I like it, but I felt like I was watching the game instead of reading a Pokemon story. Regardless of that, please continue. 

Don't stay to strict to the game, it's an interesting concept and I like it, but I felt like I was watching the game instead of reading a Pokemon story. Regardless of that, please continue. 

lol there will be some changes, i just mean i will be following the main story as close as i can while still making it interesting.

(as a little side note. I am basing most of this story on the storyline of pokemon Moon and pokemon ultra sun. being a mixture of both. That being said, some characters and plot may/will be a little different than in the games for story reasons.) 

I sat there stunned for a moment. I could feel the familiar warmth of pee inside the diaper. The yellow tinge on the diaper a clear sign it was wet.

My mind didn't know what to do. here I was, in an obvious wet diaper, right in front of a stranger. I didn't know what to do, so I just started balling.

The girl in front of me jumped by my sudden outburst of crying and she herself looked like she didn't know what to do at that moment.

“H-hey. I-its ok.” the girl told me as she knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hand. “Please don't cry.”

I still cried for about a minute longer before I was able to calm down enough for it to be just sniveling.

“Why!” I yelled and made the girl jump again in surprise. “I could finally feel it this time and I just needed a bathroom!”

“I know how you feel.” the girl mumbled as I look at her.

The girls face immediately blushed and she quickly shook her head.

"I'm...I'm Lillie,” the girl told me as she picked up the shiny stone in front of me and helped me to my feet. "I won't tell anyone about your diaper. I promise! but, Please... Don't tell anyone about this... About seeing Nebby... It's...it's a secret, OK?"

Lilly then quickly opened her large bag and pulled out a blanket and handed it to me.

“Here, you can use this to cover up,” Lille told me. "I had it in here for nebby, but I think you need it more.

I looked at the blanket for a moment. Then I quickly tied it around my waist to make a makeshift skirt, also making sure it covered my diaper entirely.

Once I had it on, Lille gave me a weak smile before turning her attention to the pokemon floating next to her.

"Come on. Into the bag, Nebby." Lille said as she knelt down and held open the bag for the pokemon.

The little cloud like pokemon gave a ‘PEW’ then jumped into the bag.

With the pokemon in her bag, she stood up and faced me.

"Um...I'm worried we might get attacked again by some wild Pokémon or...or something. I know it's too much for me to ask it, but... Do you think you could see us back to town?" Lilly asked me.

I looked at her for a moment before I nodded and followed the girl back to town. Trying my hardest to walk normally with a very wet diaper on.

Just the thought of it nearly drove me back to tears.

Neither of us sad a word the whole way back. 

When we finally got back to town we were greeted by a tall man yelling at us and waving us over to him.

“Lille!” he yelled happily before he ran over to us. "Lillie, I thought you were with the Kahuna?"

"Kahuna Hala? He said that he had something to attend to, so he left town on his own. I was just, um, taking a little stroll up Mahalo Trail while I waited for him to return..." Lilly told the man.

Now that he was up close, I had the very strange impression that I knew him.

He was tall, handsome, and wore a white lab coat without a shirt underneath. I blushed slightly as I saw his abs.

"Have I missed something?" an old rough voice asked.

We all turned to see a bulker older man wearing a big bright yellow robe walking up to us.

"There you are, Kahuna Hala! Was there some kind of trouble?" the first man asked.

"I am kahuna of this island, after all. Whenever there is a problem on the island, it is my duty to resolve it." Hala told us. "Sorry, Lillie. What were you saying before? For some reason, I thought I saw Tapu Koko flying about..."

"Oh, um... Yes, Kahuna Hala... Nebby got attacked by some Spearow on the Plank Bridge. And this girl here helped protect it. But the bridge collapsed, and I thought both of them might fall to the bottom of the ravine... And that was when the island's guardian deity swooped in to save them!" Lille explained to them, thankfully keeping out the part of my shorts ripping off and me in a wet diaper.

"Woo! That's something you don't hear every day!" the man said with a small laugh.

"Ho! Although it is said to protect us, our Tapu Koko is a rather fickle creature. Yet our guardian was moved to save you." Hala told me.

“Tapu...Koko?” I asked as I remembered something about the Tapus in some lore book about Alola I got.

"Kukui, my boy, I think we have cause to celebrate! It seems I should reword this fine lady for her bravery!" Hala said with a big smile on his face. “How would you like a pokemon?”

I just stared at him in shock.

“A-a pokemon?” I asked.

Hala just chuckled.

"I'm glad to meet you, child. I am Hala, the kahuna of Melemele Island. Welcome to Alola! I'm glad we got the chance to meet today." Hala told me as he outstretched his hand to greet me.

“I-im moon.” I stammered, still a little shocked. “I-it's good to meet you too.”

I shook Hala’s hand. After that, he reached into a pocket and pulled out a Pokeball before tossing it into the air.

Emerging from the ball, was a small black kitten. 

"this is the Fire-type Pokémon, Litten!" Hala told me as I crouched down to my knees to get a better look at the cute pokemon. 

“S-so litten is mine?” I asked as I looked up at Hala. 

“Not yet lass.” Hala chuckled. “First we must see if Litten here also chooses you as its trainer. Only when you have both chosen each other can you truly call each other partners. So let us see if little litten there also decides to choose you!"

I turned back to the kitten who just stared at me. We stared right into each other's eyes for a long time, before litten let out a small cheer and jumped into my arms!

I must have been smelling like crazy as I looked up at Hala.

"he likes me!" I yelled

"Ho! So little Litten has accepted you as well, Moon!" Hala told me with a big smile as well.

“Are you going to name him?” Lily asked me.

“I-i don't know.” I told Lilly “I never thought I would ever own a pokemon in my life!”

“Well, you don't have to name him right now,” Kukui told me. “Give it a little time and think up something nice.”

“PEW!” we heard be cheer and we all turned to see Nebby floating next to Lille.

"Oh! When did you get out again?” Lille asked the pokemon as she bent down and picked it up. “I know that Kahuna Hala and the professor will keep you safe from any harm, but you should still stay in the bag and out of sight. It's safer that way. 

“Professor?” I mumbled to myself in confusion as I looked back at the man in the white lab coat.

That's when the name sunk in and I realized just who this man was!

Professor Kukui, the lead Pokemon professor in Alola!

“Nebby, well... It seems to have taken a liking to you.” Lille told me and snapped me out of my thoughts. “I-I have read that Pokémon like it when you pet them or take care of them, you know."

“Y-ya,” I replied as I began petting my Litten and he started to purr.

"All right, here's a lovely gift from me to help make today special, Moon!" Professor Kukui said as he handed me a device.

As soon as it was in my hands I immediately knew what it was.

“A POKEDEX!” I screamed and cussed litten to jump out of my arms as I shot back up. “B-but why!?”

The professor just laughed.

“You just seem like a girl ready to become a pokemon trainer,” he told me.

I just looked right at him, completely stunned. I didn't even know what else to say.

"Hm?” Hala said as he noticed the stone in my hand. “Moon... Would you be so kind as to give me a look at that sparkling stone you have there?"

“Uh, sure,”I told him and handed it over.

Hala examined it for a moment.

"Could it be?!" Hala exclaimed. "You were rescued by Tapu Koko at the bridge—isn't that what I heard, Moon?"

“Y-ya, it rescued me. Then it dropped the stone,” I told him.

“So it even designed to give you a stone... Perhaps you are here in Alola, Moon, because this is where you are meant to be.” Hala told me. “Allow me to borrow this stone for now. Fret not! I'll return it to you tomorrow."

“Ya, go right ahead,” I told him, not understanding what was going on.

He smiled and put the stone in his pocket.

"It would seem that you have the makings of a fine Trainer. You must do us the honor of joining in our festival tomorrow!" He told me.

“Well, it seems like you both should be heading home. It's getting late out.” the professor told Lille and me.

“Right, we should be going,” Lille said as she looked down and noticed Nebby was no longer by her side. Instead, it was floating around behind her aimlessly. "Oh, you! Would you not try to escape the very moment that you were told not to wander off!"

We all had a nice laugh at that. After that, Lillie and I began to make our way back through town and to our homes.

I held my Litten in my arms and continued to pet him. I couldn't help but smile at the thought I had just become a pokemon trainer!

“Hey, Lillie!” we heard someone yell before we saw two boys just about our age run up to us.

“Hau, sun, what are you two doing here?” Lillie asked the two boys.

“Just walking around,” Hau said with a big smile on his face.

“What about you? Why are you out so late?” Sun asked before looking at me. “And who might you be?”

“This is Moon,” Lillie told them. “She saved Nebby for me.”

“Hi,” I told them and gave a slight bow. My hands still full from holding my new cat.

“That's awesome!” Hau yelled and began jumping around.

“Hau, calm down a little,” Sun told his friend who stopped jumping.

“Say, why don't we all head home together,” Hau suggested.

Soon, we all started our walk home. 

I felt a little awkward talking to them. I mean, I just meet them and all. But after just a little while, we all began talking like we had been friends for years. I even told them a little bit about myself and how I was from Kanto.

“Hey, what do you know. Sun here is from the Hoenn region.” Hau told me.

After a while, we all split up. Hue and Lillie going one way, Me and Sun going another.

“I hope to see you again tomorrow!” Lillie shouted and she waved goodbye to me and Sun.

To be honest it was a little weird walking home alone with him.

“I-i can walk home on my own,” I told him.

“I know,” Sun replied. “But what type of gentlemen lets a lady walk home alone in the dark? Besides, I live close by here anyway.”

“So, are you a pokemon trainer?” I asked him.

Sun just smiled and pulled out a Pokeball.

“Come on out Lolo,” Sun said and called out a little owl pokemon. “This is Lolo, she’s my Rowlett.”

“She looks cute,” I tell sun as the owl lands on Sun’s head 

“Hoo!”

As we continued on, we talked a lot about our pokemon. Then finally, we reached my house.

I was about to go inside, when I suddenly remembered something very important!

“Ow shit!” I cursed.

“What?” Sun asked.

“My mom! She doesn't want me to become a pokemon trainer! If she sees Litten shell take him away from me!” I tell Sun as I quickly returned the cat to its Pokeball. “Please, can you please hold onto Litten for me!

I was even about to get on my knees and beg, but luckily sun agreed to hold onto my pokemon.

“OW THANK YOU!” I shout and hug him. Accidentally knocking Lolo off her seat on his head.

“Hey it's fine, just promise to explain the rest tomorrow,” Sun told me as he took my pokemon and Pokedex.

“I will,” I told him and gave Sun a smile. Glad someone would do this for me.

I decided right then that this would be my one and only shot at becoming a pokemon trainer. I wasn't about to waste it.

“HOO!” Lolo cried out as she flew in next to me pecked my head,  mad at me for knocking her off Sun’s head.

“OW!” I said and raised my arms to rub the spot Lolo pecked. Then the owl flew down and grabbed the knot of my makeshift skirt and pulled. 

“LOLO!” Sun shouted. “WHY DID YOU….”

He then stopped when the pokemon flew off and he noticed what I was wearing. My wet, and now very cold, yellow diaper.

Neither of us said a word, too stunned to do anything.

Then, without thinking, I shoved the boy away from me and ran into my house crying in shame!

Someone else seen my diaper, a boy saw my diaper. My USED diaper!

I threw open the door to my house, startling my mother who was at the kitchen counter. surprised to see me without my shorts.

“What, moon?” she said but I didn't listen as I bolted to my room and slammed the door.

Mom jumped up and took a quick look outside. There she saw Sun now getting back up onto his feet. Sun looked up at her, just in time for her to give him the nastiest looks a mother could give before slamming the front door shut.

Mom then rushed to my room where she saw me crying and screaming into a pillow from the embracement.

“Shh, there-there hunny.” mom said as she walked over to rub my back as I cried. “Mommy's here for you.”

• Like 1

very good chapter. I like how you're going to mix both stories together (with your own twist). I really like the end of the chapter lol. Lolo was a bad (good ;) ) bird for revealing her diaper.

this story makes me want to play sun and moon again.

Second chapter was just as good as the first one! I really hope to see this story get a nice finish, even if it doesn't follow the Moon / Ultra Sun story all the way through (buy would that be many chapters).

Second chapter was just as good as the first one! I really hope to see this story get a nice finish, even if it doesn't follow the Moon / Ultra Sun story all the way through (buy would that be many chapters).

I'm going to try to follow it closly, skipping minner moments. And addin parts for diaper fun ^.^

very good chapter. I like how you're going to mix both stories together (with your own twist). I really like the end of the chapter lol. Lolo was a bad (good ;) ) bird for revealing her diaper.

this story makes me want to play sun and moon again.

thank you ^,^

and yes, Lolo was a good, I MEAN, bad bird for revealing her diaper! lol 

I know absolutely nothing about Pokémon but I am still enjoying the story. I would have given it a like but unfortunately ran out. I have a feeling that Moon is going to have a very hard time convincing her mom she should become a trainer. I am looking forward to reading more. 

I know absolutely nothing about Pokémon but I am still enjoying the story. I would have given it a like but unfortunately ran out. I have a feeling that Moon is going to have a very hard time convincing her mom she should become a trainer. I am looking forward to reading more. 

thank you for liking it ^.^ 

the pokemon story im telling is very close to the games main storyline just with a few tweeks to add the diaper aspect to it. at least 80% of the dialog is from the pokemon moon and ultra sun games. 

IT was early morning when Sun returned to Moon’s house.  

He was beyond nerves to be here after what happened last night. But he decided to still try to see how Moon was doing.

Sun knocked on the door and waited a few moments.

When the door finally opened, Sun was greeted by a smiling woman Sun could only guess was Moon’s mother. The moment she saw him, however, that smile vanished.

“YOU!” She yelled and caused Sun to jump. “YOU'RE THE PUNK THAT HURT MY DAUGHTER!”

“W-wh-wha?” Sun stuttered not understanding what was going on.

“COME BACK TO PICK ON HER SOME MORE!?” Moon’s mother yelled as she grabbed Sun by the collar and shoved him off her deck.

“MOM!” I yelled as I pushed my mother out of the way and went to help Sun up. 

“I-im sorry, b-but this seems to be a misunderstanding,” Sun said as he stood up.

Mom just glared at Sun as I tried to explain what happened. I was so upset last night to tell her anything and know seemed like the best time.

“So you made a new friend last night before falling in pokemon poop and ruining your shorts. So your new friend gave you a blanket to use as a skirt. Then later you made two more friends and one of them walked you home. But then your skirt fell down and reveals your secret and you got upset and pushed him without thinking and ran inside.” My mother repeated the story I told her.

Mom then went about apologizing to Sun about what happened and about pushing him. 

“I-it's fine, I-I'm sure I would do the same if the I was in your situation,” Sun told her.

“By the way, why are you here?” Mom asked sun.

“W-well, there’s a festival t-today and I thought I would invite Moon to come,” Sun told her.

“I-i don't really….” I started but my mom grabbed my hand.

“Excuse us for a second.” my mom told him before dragging me a few feet away and whispering. “You're going with him!”

“B-but mom! H-he knows!” I whispered back. “It embarrassing!”

“Your right, he knows and he still came to invite you. Which means he’s not bothered by it!” my mom told me. “And you finally just made a friend, so don't mess it up!”

My mother turned back to Sun with a smile.

“Just give her a few minutes to get changed.” mom told him.

*a few minutes later*

Sun and I began walking threw route 1

I was so very nervous. It was one thing for Lille to find out about my diaper, but a boy…

“so ...um….”Sun started. He looked just as embarrassed as I did. “I-i don't me to be rude b-but….”

“Why do I wear diapers?” I finished what he wanted to ask and he nodded.

“I-it's a long story,” I told him.

“We got time,” he told me.

So I told him everything. At first, I was nervous to tell him, but as I did and saw that he was actually listening, it just became easier to tell him.

“Wow, i-im sorry.” sun said as I finished, “that really sucks.”

“Ya,” I told him.

“W-well, I want you to know I don't care,” Sun told me.

I just stopped and looked at him in confusion.

“I don't care that you have to wear diapers. I'll keep your secret!” Sun told me before reaching out his hand. “I promise.”

I smiled as I shook his hand. Glad to have another friend willing to keep my secret.

“Oh ya!” Sun yelled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokeball.

“Littin!” I yelled as I snatched the Pokeball and called out my pokemon.

Littin meowed at me and jumped into my arms and began purring.

“I-im so sorry Littin. I'll make it up to you later.” I promised my pokemon.

An hour later, Sun and I meet up with Lillie and Hau.

Once we were all together, we all went about enjoying the festival. It was so much fun being here. Especially with the new friends I made. 

But that was cut as we all sat down to enjoy a main event of the festival and I felt my diaper grow wet.

Thankfully my skirt hid the diaper well. I would just need a change soon.

That's when Hala came up to us.

“I'm sorry kids, but might I ask a favor?”Hala asked.

“Sure, what?” I replied.

“The trainers we had for the festival have just called in sick. I was wondering if you would mind having a battle for the entertainment of the festival?” Hala asked.

It actually sounded fun, so Sun, Hau, and I volunteered while Lillie and Nebby would watch.

A few minutes later, we were all up on stage. I was slightly blushing and hoping no one saw my diaper under my skirt.

“The Alola region is made up of our four islands. And each island has its own guardian Pokémon." Hla stated to the crowd of people. "Our festival today is held to express our thanks to these great Pokémon guardian deities for always remaining by our sides. Well, we may call it a festival, but it's just this little thing you see here. There may not be many of us, but at least every last one of us here goes all out. Your Pokémon have fought for you, so show them the same care in return! "Are you ready for this Pokémon battle?"

We all yelled out YES!

"For all life on our islands, and for those who undertake the island challenge with joy in their hearts. we pray for your protection, for them and all Melemele." Hala told everyone, “May this Pokémon battle be an offering to our island's guardian deity—Tapu Koko!"

The crowd gave a huge cheer as they heard this.

"Before you stands Hau—grandson to the kahuna,” Hala said and I just looked at Hau. he was his grandson! "Before him stands Moon—one who has met with Tapu Koko. and before her stands Sun—one who has met with Tapu Bulu. Sun! Moon! Hau! Bring forth the power of your Pokémon!"

We had a three-way battle with Litten, Rowlett, and Popplio.

The battle lasted about 10 minutes before Sun was declared the winner by Hala. my Litten was so close to winning too, but sadly just didn't have the strength to continue. I was having so much fun I didn't even notice I peed in my diaper again.

"It was a good battle. With this, even Tapu Koko..." Hala started before we heard a boom of thunder and a cry from Tapu Koko. "Ho! You heard it yourself! Tapu Koko's song of approval."

With that, the crowd cheered once again for us.

With that all done, I finally got the chance to sit down again and felt the familiar squish of a very wet diaper.

“You ok?” Sun asks as he notices me blushing.

“Y-ya I'm fine.” I lied.

“U-um sun?” Lillie said as she walked over and tugged on his shirt a little bit while blushing very bad. “I-i um…”

But Lillie did not finish as Sun took her hand.

“Don't worry, I understand,” he told her then turned to Hau and me. “Sorry, we'll be right back.” 

As they left, Hau stood right up. 

“Hey, I'm going to grab a malasada. You want one?” Hau asked me. To which I told him no, I was fine.

Hau then left and I was finally alone. Gess now was a good time to go look for a bathroom to change.

“Aw, Moon!” I heard Hala say as the big man walked up to me.  “I nearly forgot! I think it is time you take this Moon."

Hala then handed me a white bracelet looking thing. It had a weird looking design to it.

"Your Z-Ring, a mysterious armband that can draw out the power that lies deep within Pokémon,” Hala told me.

“Z-Ring? I asked as Hala nodded.

“It can bring forth their Z-Power!” Hala told me and I didn't understand. “We kahunas can make them by refining stones like the Sparkling Stone that you received from a Tapu. Although until you collect more Z-Crystals during your island challenge, you will not be able to draw out the Z-Power of your Pokémon. And yet you have already received that Sparkling Stone. It seems Tapu Koko took quite a liking to you. or perhaps it has a mission for you."

“Mission?” I asked.

"Well, it's time for you to get out there and start your island challenge! If you visit every island, maybe you'll figure out what that mission is." Professor Kukui said as he suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

“C-Challenge?” I stuttered not understanding what just happened.

"Four islands!" Kukui said as he held up 4 fingers up. “You'll travel to each of the four islands here in the Alola region. The island challenge is about aiming to be the strongest Trainer— the island challenge champion. Woo!"

“Champion!” I yelled now getting excited and Kukui laughed.

"I'll explain about the island challenge later!"

“Moon, if you could, would you please take this to Sun for me,” Hala asked me as he gave me another Z-Ring. This one being black. “I currently need to go do something.”

“Same,” Kukui replied. “Come by my lab tomorrow and I'll tell you more about the challenges.”

“Y-yes! Thank you!.” I told them before I ran off to go find Sun and Lillie.

Oh, Arceus! A champion! I could become a champion in Alola! Is it like the other champions from another region? Oh, who cares! If it's not at least it will be great practice for when I go back to Kanto!

I had finally run out of the festival and was frantically looking for Sun and Lillie, I needed to tell them the good news!

That's when I spotted a little Roulet flying in the distance off the main path. It must be Sun’s!

I began walking towards it.

“You know Lilli, one day you're going to have to learn to do this yourself.” I heard Sun say as I got closer.

“I-i know...but…” Lilli said but stopped as I finally walked through a bush to find them.

We all froze.

There I saw Lillie laying on the ground holding Nebby. Her skirt was gone and Sun was kneeling over her. Sun was in the middle of taping on a diaper around Lillie’s waist with a used wet diaper laying off to the side.

“I-i can explain!” Sun yelled. 

But I dropped the black Z-ring and ran off...

"That was a most mysterious event... A festival to celebrate drawing forth one's full power..." the strange man said.

"You looked like you were enjoying the show. Did you want to take part in the battles, too?" the strange girl asked.

"Don't be silly... We are here to investigate and learn." the man told her. "Even with all of our technology, we cannot control the Blinding One's light. Thus we are left with no choice but to try to stop it by force! And yet it seems that the humans of this Alola can wield powerful auras."

"Yeah, what'd they call that thing? A Z-Power Ring?” the girl asked. “Its aura readings were off the chart! Do you think that's why they can control auras like that? Alola is definitely an amazing place! Let's go check the next site!"

“Agreed, but first I must ask, do you need a change?” the man asked his little companion.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed this newest chapter. Now I am really wondering why Lillie is in a diaper, and if she needs them then why didn’t anyone say anything the day prior. I would have been upset if I were Moon to. I once again ran out of likes to give but I will have more again tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I really enjoyed this newest chapter. Now I am really wondering why Lillie is in a diaper, and if she needs them then why didn’t anyone say anything the day prior. I would have been upset if I were Moon to. I once again ran out of likes to give but I will have more again tomorrow. 

Glad you like it ^.^ Lillie will be explained in the next chapter  (whenever I get the chance to work on it)

• 4 weeks later...

After taking so long with "the little thief " I decided I would do Pokemon diaper moon next. Out of all the story's I'm working on, it should be the easiest to get out. Hopefully in a few days. After that I plan on doing the next chapter in "forced to save dreamland ". Then my joint project with redwelch "a mom, a baby girl, and her sissy walk into a bar..." finaly, with them out of the way, I'll be talking to Lilly about "Simon says" and how it's going. I know they have been having some RL problems  so I haven't checked on the story's progress, but if it's not done by then I might have to take over to finish the chapter. 

So I've been wondering for a while. What should Moon's team be? I mostly want to give her a team that relates to baby's in some way. (Except litten)
I know I Want to use milktank and some baby pokemon. But what other Pokemon should moon use?

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Pokemon diaper moon ch22 (7/29)