LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl friends

Number of abdl friends  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How many abdl friends do you have?

• None and I like it that way
    • None, but I want to meet some
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+
  2. 2. How close are you with them?

• n/a
    • Not very
    • Somewhat
    • Considerably
    • Very
    • Why are you asking me? That's personal.
    • Other

I have none but would like to to have some preferably irl that are around my age, i dont really want a sexual relation but it would be nice to have somebody that shares these intrest with me.

To clarify, do you mean on-line or in person?

In person.  

I’ve always wondered, if I had an ABDL friend in person, what we would do together that would be different than other friendships?

A romantic or even friends with benefits situation is obviously more clear, but as I wouldn’t  change same sex friends, nor do I engage in little activities, I don’t see how a friendship with another ABDL would be different.

Yet I want one.

It doesn't necessarily have to be different from other friendships.  Except for that you could also talk about things like your opinion on abu's shipping fees and how dependable depends are.

I had one DL friend who is a member here but I haven't seen him here or e-mailed him since last July.  We used to go to lunch together and fishing in my boat in the summer for over 10 years, most always diapered.  I met one other local DL one evening from the old DPF newsletter back in the late 1980's.  He was in his truck, I stayed outside and talked with him for about an hour through the open window.  Only met him that one and only time so I would not call him a friend.  I met one other DL in person who used to be a member here years ago.  We talked on a park bench at the local beach, out of the way of other people but still well enough in public.  I met him about 3 times including once for lunch with my other DL friend just to talk.  He was a bit normal and a bit un normal.  When he started messaging me about cheating on his wife and making excuses that he had to work so he could drive out of town to play diapered daddy to a 19 year old college girl, that was it and I stopped chatting with him on the site.  He was 64 years old.  I did once go to a DL party where there were about 9 people including my DL friend.  We mostly sat around in a den and talked, had some snacks and 3 or 4 of us (including my DL friend and me) were wearing just shirts and diapers having removed our pants shortly after getting there.  Everyone was in diapers either openly or under their pants.  One time only, been there done that, no need to do it again.

• 3 weeks later...

No, but I would like at least one. I have not found anyone here in Seattle though. As a gamer I would love to meet another DL that plays Final Fantasy XIV(mmo) or MechWarrior Online in addition to our common interest in diapers.