LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Male Chastity and Diapers

Any other DL guys like combining diapers with chastity cages? For me, the combination is very exciting...had a great time last night with this gear. And was able to cum even in a chastity cage and a diaper with the help of a massager. e87991b4-85c3-4a04-94e6-8f22e018c1d2.thumb.jpg.e14ccaa803c84bb22c093222f1403454.jpg

abb18de1-aeba-441d-b241-310f30ad163e.jpg

I put on a rubber, then a cage, then a diaper. When you pee, it is held by the condom and slowly leaks out at the base of your cock into the diaper. A condom that's wet with piss feels really great inside the cage: slippery and stimulating. 

My wife puts me in a pink Holy Trainer V3 size small and of course I am normally in a pink Rearz Princess Diaper.

20180127_205205_768x1024.jpg

I put on a rubber, then a cage, then a diaper. When you pee, it is held by the condom and slowly leaks out at the base of your cock into the diaper. A condom that's wet with piss feels really great inside the cage: slippery and stimulating. 

I will have to try this, sounds fun and definately the only time I would be wearing a Magnum on my wee wee.

• Like 1