LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Test run of the week

So after testing out the Molicares Tuesday and Wednesday I'm now testing the northshore air supremes I also got in the sample pack.\

First reaction..... Sweet tap dancing Jesus, Odin and Krishna this thing is huge. Like I thought the CVS brand ones I had used before were big but wow. It feels like I'm sitting on a throw pillow.

second reaction: lol

After all the trouble I went through getting this thing on I'm not taking it off till it's spent so no bathroom for me :D. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes.

So I can actually drum on this thing kinda lol

Okay so first wetting and it was a big one which considering I've been holding and having normal fluid intake sense 11-12ish is not surprising. It was start and stop at first but I was actually able to let go and do it naturally. For whatever reason drinking a glass of water helped me get going. So far it's working exactly as intended I don't even feel that wet just really really warm in the crotch area. Feels nice.

Okay I'm really glad I decided to wear today, considering my bladder decided to have one of it's freak outs. Felt like I was about to burst for 10-20 mins, when I relax nothing. I finally get a small spurt out and it calms down a little bit.

This is so fucking weird I stand up and suddenly full on busted hydrant. Thankfully the northshore held . But man did it swell I think the front is sticking out like 4-6". Is so swollen and puffy, it's like damn. It could possibly survive a third round but I don't want to chance something like that unless it's an emergency overall successful test. Don't think I'm going to stop the party yet though I think I'll save the last airsupreme for a special occasion and use one from the cvs brand pack.

Protip I discovered a really easy way to get diapers on and off. Straddle the side of the tub. It makes it really easy to get your self positioned.

Nice write up.  The North Shore  Suprimes are a great product. With a stent in place and drinking a lot of fluids I can still go 6-8 hours. I always enjoy and feel like I got my money's worth when I can complete fill front to back, Only issue is trash day and the weight of the can. We have curbside pick up. Sometimes I need to use two cans just to limit the weight per can. 

Nice write up.  The North Shore  Suprimes are a great product. With a stent in place and drinking a lot of fluids I can still go 6-8 hours. I always enjoy and feel like I got my money's worth when I can complete fill front to back, Only issue is trash day and the weight of the can. We have curbside pick up. Sometimes I need to use two cans just to limit the weight per can. 

Yeah I wanted to go for a third try but I live in an apartment and didn't want to risk the carpet so.... (shrugs) Soon as I get a job I think I'll order a case.